Construction stage at Forest Lawn

LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
<!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/1zniz3<!-- m -->

Construction stage at Forest Lawn.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Comments

• LoudLoud Posts: 303
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> It is like with James Brown when people celebrated his life. Maybe something like that is now planed for Michael. I would love to be in USA right now!!!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    :? It is like with James Brown when people celebrated his life. Maybe something like that is now planed for Michael. I would love to be in USA right now!!!

yeah but forest lawn has set up barricades already. and they've been freaking out over people coming to pay their respects. i was going to drive there, but i heard that they aren't going to allow parking, and i have absolutely no idea where else you would park. it takes up the side of the freeway. the other side are office buildings and network studios, such as disney.
    :? It is like with James Brown when people celebrated his life. Maybe something like that is now planed for Michael. I would love to be in USA right now!!!

yeah but forest lawn has set up barricades already. and they've been freaking out over people coming to pay their respects. i was going to drive there, but i heard that they aren't going to allow parking, and i have absolutely no idea where else you would park. it takes up the side of the freeway. the other side are office buildings and network studios, such as disney.

Very interesting!!! Thank you very much for the information. So who is allowed to get in...I don´t get it anymore. Really like last year <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • tammaychicktammaychick Posts: 117
    I wonder why that stage is at forest lawn
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

Very interesting!!! Thank you very much for the information. So who is allowed to get in...I don´t get it anymore. Really like last year <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

there are so many conflicting stories i couldn't even begin to tell you which one is right. i was on a blog site and they said forest lawn is basically allowing you to put flowers and a note and to move along. apparently, unlike randy's conquest, the mausoleum will NOT be opened to the public. but then again, who knows at this point. i'm so damn confused. why is there a stage? and more importantly, where is this stage located? if it's in front of the impending line of hundreds (maybe thousands) of people coming to pay respects....well, i'd say that's pretty bamsy.
    I do not know too which story is right. I hope we will see. The stage is really disturbing in a way. Do not know what to make out of this and if this will be shown to the public on TV or else where. I have to go now..

See you later
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    maybe it has something to do with the visiting from the family (except mom and the kids)

Jackson Family Pilgrimage to Cemetery
    Originally posted Jun 24th 2010 3:58 PM PDT by TMZ Staff
    TMZ has learned Michael Jackson's family -- minus his mom and his kids -- will be making a trek to Forest Lawn Cemetery tomorrow at 11 AM, to pay their respects.

We're told following the service, there will be a reception at a private estate in Beverly Hills -- not too far from where Michael was living a year ago when his heart stopped beating.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    But I thought no MJ music was to be played, no singing or dancing, no doves, no balloons & that fans couldn't get close to the masoleum? Now there's a stage being constructed?! Huh? & why is Katherine taking the kids & Genevieve & whoever else to Gary to do a memorial there just amongst the family but now they're saying family will be at FL minus her & the 3 kids? This is crazy already & it's just now the 25th <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    This report comes to my mind now... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11341<!-- l -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    The stage reminds me of green screen, so they can superimpose something else with the background of forest lawn ?????
    This report comes to my mind now... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11341<!-- l -->
    "There will be a stage set up and the cemetery will be open from dawn to dusk -- seven to seven," a source told RadarOnline.com.

"The Jacksons may make an appearance and there may be a ceremony, although this may be more fan generated.
    "We know someone had talked about releasing balloons, rather than anything official.
    "But the big news for fans is that Holly Terrace will be open for them to pay their respects to Michael."
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    this is all so weird so many conflicting stories from everyone...it's all so confusing <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> but the stage does sound kinda bamsy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ooh i think i like that word <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • i wonder if Jermaine will be addressing the fans after all he is the self appointed spokes person for the Jackson family. Or, maybe they'll be some kind of anniversary service?? who knows?? either way, it looks the stage is being set for some kind of performance- so to speak.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Just making comparisons to Elvis again. Apparently every year, on his death anniversay or birthday, there is always a big fanvention with his music, fans, impersonators and usually Lisa Marie and Priscilla make an appearance.....Just an observation. It's all for L.O.V.E xoxoxo
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    If Jermaine is adressing anything we need to have our eyes and ears OPEN!!!! His Masjesty of SLIPesTY might say something or wear something BAM related.
    Won't TMZ broadcast FL live? ;/
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    This stage doesn't seem big enough to MJ's comeback. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • If Jermaine is adressing anything we need to have our eyes and ears OPEN!!!! His Masjesty of SLIPesTY might say something or wear something BAM related.

Lets just hope that Jermaine has a serious case of verbal diarrhea today. I just love his slip-ups <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • This stage doesn't seem big enough to MJ's comeback. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

True. but its the right size for rev Al Sharpton . I'm sure he'll be making an appearance
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    You guys maybe right about Jermaine speaking at Forest Lawn today.
  • i was at MJs last home in Carolwooddrive yesterday,there were quite some fans that already went to FL and they said that there would be some tributes of famous singers, so..I hope not, but maybe that explains the stage
  • The stage reminds me of green screen, so they can superimpose something else with the background of forest lawn ?????
    interesting thought. maybe you're right!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just making comparisons to Elvis again. Apparently every year, on his death anniversay or birthday, there is always a big fanvention with his music, fans, impersonators and usually Lisa Marie and Priscilla make an appearance.....Just an observation. It's all for L.O.V.E xoxoxo

Interesting this TMZ posting about NJWeedman having a Marijuana Mike Tribute Party at 4:20 pm a couple of miles from FL. Elvis's death at 42.
    If Jermaine is adressing anything we need to have our eyes and ears OPEN!!!! His Masjesty of SLIPesTY might say something or wear something BAM related.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Just making comparisons to Elvis again. Apparently every year, on his death anniversay or birthday, there is always a big fanvention with his music, fans, impersonators and usually Lisa Marie and Priscilla make an appearance.....Just an observation. It's all for L.O.V.E xoxoxo

Interesting this TMZ posting about NJWeedman having a Marijuana Mike Tribute Party at 4:20 pm a couple of miles from FL. Elvis's death at 42.

ya know elvis had a mansion near michaels. maybe the party is at elvis house