hey from Jersey

Doreen316Doreen316 Posts: 97
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
hey guys. I have posted here a few times and I just realized this forum was here (i always skip right to Active Topics lol). Anyway my name is Dee and I am almost 26. been an MJ fan for as long as I can remember. Even though my head tells me (well the rational part of me) that Michael is gone, my heart won't let me accept it. And I have dealt with death A LOT (almost every member of family has passed.. except my 2 sisters pretty much)... so I know all about denial! Ne way its nice to post with you all! Nice to have people not call you crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I look forward to posting with you all!

Comments

• Hey, I'm from Jersey too (USA). Nice to meet you and I'm sincerely sorry to hear about your family. Welcome to this family, brought together by our beloved Michael.
  • aww thank you! what a nice welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> so what do u think about that stupid mtv show jersey shore givin us all a bad name! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hi Dee, (((hugs))) to you re; your family members...glad you have your sissies!
    I'm your neighbor <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> here in northeast PA.
  • aww thank you! what a nice welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> so what do u think about that stupid mtv show jersey shore givin us all a bad name! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

What? I missed that. I'm gonna have to check it out.

lol i havnt watched it wither. i have just heard about it on facebook and stuff... its a bunch of staten island / long island people who come to seaside in the summer.. and mtv filmed it.. kinda like a Real World seaside. but its absolutely ridiculous from what i hear...

lol i havnt watched it wither. i have just heard about it on facebook and stuff... its a bunch of staten island / long island people who come to seaside in the summer.. and mtv filmed it.. kinda like a Real World seaside. but its absolutely ridiculous from what i hear...

So they're New Yorkers giving Jerseyans a bad name <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->