BET Awards..... Sooo Sad

andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
edited January 1970 in News
Awards are on now,they just showed a tribute to Michael and Chris Brown danced to and sang to MJ's songs, and at the end he broke down crying and couldn't sing man in the mirror. It was so heart breaking. I have never seen anything like it before You could see the LOVE that Chris holds in his heart for MJ.Did anybody else see it? Oh yea and Jermaine was there also.

Comments

• I saw it. It was heartbreaking and hard to watch at the end but Chris' dancing was good. Interesting that Jermaine introduced the tribute by saying, okay, "here he is" He never said Chris Brown's name making you wonder who Jermaine was talking about. Was he playing with us? Not cute.
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    Yea when Jermaine said "here he is" I yelled out to my daughter "It's him, It's him, it's BAM time!!" but then we saw Chris Brown. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I was ready to have a heart attack.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I hate I missed that <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Chris Brown loves Michael and this is the first time he was ever really able to tribute him the right way. I'm so glad to know that it was him instead of Usher. I hope it goes on youtube.
  • cleaclea Posts: 145
    Yea when Jermaine said "here he is" I yelled out to my daughter "It's him, It's him, it's BAM time!!" but then we saw Chris Brown. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I was ready to have a heart attack.
    you had a false joy, hooo sorry <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Come on ...Nobody thinks Jermaine's sentence when he emphasizes "one, one tribute performance yet" means something? Like there is going to be any tributes....?? 'Cause ???
  • See here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11769<!-- l -->
This discussion has been closed.