What Michael Jackson Taught Corey Feldman

edited January 1970 in News
What Michael Jackson Taught Corey Feldman

Originally posted 16 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Corey Feldman and Michael Jackson hadn't spoken for nearly eight years before MJ passed -- but at Saturday night's Forever Michael Memorial, Feldman told the crowd Michael's death taught him a very valuable lesson.

0627-corey-feldman-video-exv-credit.jpg

Video: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... d5dffb97b8<!-- m -->

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not understand very well what he is saying Corey, English is not my language, I think he is talking about forgiveness and not having a grudge. Odd speech <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Oh yeah, he knows.
    He adresses Michael like he's sitting right in there....
    Maybe he was. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    He definitely knows the hoax. I saw a couple of drawings he made and they were all so interesting and related to Michael and the hoax <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    He definitely knows the hoax. I saw a couple of drawings he made and they were all so interesting and related to Michael and the hoax <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Can you post the pictures or post the link to the photos. Thank you in advance and God bless you!
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    I don't think so, Corey and Michael hasnt spoken to eachother since 2002 or 2001. Hes a hypocrite just like the rest of those so called michael friends. But hell, i guess michael fogave him, however i dont hingk corey in the hoax