Prince Jackson with vitiligo?!

tekamjforevertekamjforever Posts: 547
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Notice a white spot under the armpit of the right arm of Prince. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVgUdo4D ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

Comments

• LonelynationLonelynation Posts: 277
    In a sense I'm glad he has it. No wait. I don't mean that I'm glad he's suffering from this condition, but I'm just glad it puts to rest the rumors about them being Michael's kids, and also puts to rest the rumor that he bleached his skin.

I should've put that better, but I think you understand what I'm trying to say.
  • In a sense I'm glad he has it. No wait. I don't mean that I'm glad he's suffering from this condition, but I'm just glad it puts to rest the rumors about them being Michael's kids, and also puts to rest the rumor that he bleached his skin.

I should've put that better, but I think you understand what I'm trying to say.

Ah yes, I understand and agree with you. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I find it odd that the media did not mention, however, could undermine the self esteem of the prince, after all he is still just a teenager, and that also seems connected with the virtual world. Maybe it's better this way. But anyway, sooner or later the general public, take note.
    PS: The children are beautiful and Blanket looks a lot like Mike. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • LonelynationLonelynation Posts: 277
    ya Blanket's eyes are like identical
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    It certainly seems like Prince has unfortunately inherited vitiligo from Michael.