private memorial at FL pics

cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
here is the link to some pictures with Janet, Randy, and Jermaine at the private FL memorial on the 25th.

http://foro.univision.com/t5/Michael-Jackson/Memorial-Privado-en-Forest-Lawn/td-p/398640984

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I thought it was private? I guess they needed a paparazzi there to prove it happened. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    fam1yranniversary2.jpg
    Note the purple Iris flowers, identical to the flowers used in Liberian Girl yellow shirt burial pics. Considering there are 300 species of Iris, I think this is quite coincidental. Also note the yellow ribbon tied around the bouquets. Yellow ribbon=homecoming, also color of false mourning.

fam1yranniversary3.jpg
    Note large palms flanking the crypt. Palm Sunday:
    In the simplest of terms, Palm Sunday is an occasion for reflecting on the final week of Jesus' life. It is a time for Christians to prepare their hearts for the agony of His Passion and the joy of His Resurrection.
    from: <!-- m -->http://www.faithclipart.com/guide/Chris ... unday.html<!-- m -->

fam1yranniversary.jpg
    Seriously?

Additional pics:
    fam1yranniversary6.jpg
    fam1yranniversary5.jpg
    fam1yranniversary7.jpg
  • tusia6631tusia6631 Posts: 101
    hmm.. private ceremony but we have got pics!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    shamone guys.. they just couldn't do without photog..and then pics leaked to internet <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    i think that Janet looks great in short hair <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I think this was filmed the same night as the funeral...the only difference is the clothes the siblings are wearing.....which could have easily been changedfor these photos. If you look at all the flowers and the crown, these are from the original funeral held back in September....there is no way they would have purchased all these flower arrangements all over again just for a show.....The crown doesn't look the same..... Most of those people, are the same people who were at the funeral.....so why didn't we see those others arrive.....

That's why the security was so restricted. They didn't want any fans seeing what was really in the empty mausoleum. Same pillars as well used to stand the flowers on....
  • Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139
    Something is missing ... I see what is happening there, but my heart remains untouched ... You never lose the impression that everything is played and draped perfectly ...

(Please excuse my bad english.)
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    I think this was filmed the same night as the funeral...the only difference is the clothes the siblings are wearing.....which could have easily been changedfor these photos. If you look at all the flowers and the crown, these are from the original funeral held back in September....there is no way they would have purchased all these flower arrangements all over again just for a show.....The crown doesn't look the same..... Most of those people, are the same people who were at the funeral.....so why didn't we see those others arrive.....

That's why the security was so restricted. They didn't want any fans seeing what was really in the empty mausoleum. Same pillars as well used to stand the flowers on....

But did Janet have short hair then?
  • Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139

She didn't...
    no..i wasn't filmed the same night as funeral.. impossible..
    1. Janet's got short hair now, then she didn't
    2. we can see the family going out of the mausoleum.. there are pics from June 25 2010.. and the were dressed like on the pics above.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I del they are being extra sad as they learnt from their mistakes over the year I also feel janet hair must mean something I don't know what yet but this is to staged and acted. What will michael do next
    Yes, there has been talk that she wore wigs anyhow..

And the family are the only ones that could have changed their clothes for this picture...

What about the crown???? Is it the same
  • Yes, there has been talk that she wore wigs anyhow..

And the family are the only ones that could have changed their clothes for this picture...

What about the crown???? Is it the same

I dont think the crown is the same, I think this is a different one.

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    The memorial.....look at the crypt??? Does it look larger to you ???? Is it missing the engraved pictures on the sides.??? Looks either totally photoshopped or done the same time as the funeral.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    A photographer for a private event. This mausoleum is not "Michael" only ... and other graves?, and if a relative or relatives of people who are buried there wanted to enter the mausoleum that day? That would have happened? The mausaleo is completely full of people. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    got this from another forum
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    not see La Toya posing for the photographers as in the Memorial <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    I also notice something strange.... Where are all those sunflowers that were delivered to mausoleum? In these pictures there is no sunflower.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    I also notice something strange.... Where are all those sunflowers that were delivered to mausoleum? In these pictures there is no sunflower.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    That was exactly the first thing I noticed no sunflowers. Why wouldn't they have his favorite flowers there? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Something is missing ... I see what is happening there, but my heart remains untouched ... You never lose the impression that everything is played and draped perfectly ...

(Please excuse my bad english.)

I know what you're talkin about and I feel the same...When I see these pictures, I feel nothing...I don't know. Sorry It's not meant to be disrespectful but it all looks very staged and acted..And as some of you said if it's a PRIVATE memorial, why are there Paps? And these pictures don't like they were made secretly
  • No, I can't help it these pics make me very sad <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . Why, oh why would they go through all of that (arranging thing, inviting people etc.) if Michael was indeed alive?! There is no explanation that's convincing enough...
    maybe those sunflowers were on the outside? u saw that there were a lot of flowers..
  • I think this was filmed the same night as the funeral...the only difference is the clothes the siblings are wearing.....which could have easily been changedfor these photos. If you look at all the flowers and the crown, these are from the original funeral held back in September....there is no way they would have purchased all these flower arrangements all over again just for a show.....The crown doesn't look the same..... Most of those people, are the same people who were at the funeral.....so why didn't we see those others arrive.....

Isn´t this the one-year-memorial or sth? Janet has short hair now.

She didn't...
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Oops, I saw myself in the video <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

No one was crying,instead they were smiling, jeeze, go and figure how to believe that Michael is dead. Katherin's and children's absence is very ODD to me. That was the day they have to be there, not in Gary. Another good show <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    maybe those sunflowers were on the outside? u saw that there were a lot of flowers..
    Yes, but I think those flowers from outside were from the fans.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Oops, I saw myself in the video <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

No one was crying,instead they were smiling, jeeze, go and figure how to believe that Michael is dead. Katherin's and children's absence is very ODD to me. That was the day they have to be there, not in Gary. Another good show <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Dont be embarassed you are now part of HIStory. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • llebreknitllebreknit Posts: 116
    We can not be sure whether he is dead or not. So, if you are into there, Michael (and I think he is), rest in peace <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->