was Michael at the BET awards ??????

carly3313carly3313 Posts: 92
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:12oafa76]

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

They see Michael everywhere... for God's sake!
    Do you REALLY think Michael would dance there WITH THE REST OF DANCERS in front of everyone when he is supposed to be dead? I see no similarities anyways between that guy and him

They see Michael everywhere... for God's sake!
    Do you REALLY think Michael would dance there WITH THE REST OF DANCERS in front of everyone when he is supposed to be dead? I see no similarities anyways between that guy and him anyways

I disagree, I think he would be there in plain site. Think of how exciting that would be for him. He looooves the stage. And knowing that he can get away with that would be so exciting. And I see similarities for sure. But I also think that he wouldn't go "all out" in an effort to blend in a bit with the other dancers so that it wasn't TOO obvious.
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    ummm, no.
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    umm, yes there's like 3 threads about this. how many times i have to tell you guys, the 5th one is mj
    umm, yes there's like 3 threads about this. how many times i have to tell you guys, the 5th one is mj

How can you be so sure of it? Did Michael tell that to you?

• BeyondBeyond Posts: 12

Loooooooooool !!!!!!!
  • SiMTiiSiMTii Posts: 59

Yes, if any of them are Mike, it would be the 5th, because he was hiding behind the 6th, then later the 6th moved to the side. He is also skinnier, taller and dances better.

No, but you need to analyze the damn video, excuse my language, but im really getting tired people saying "oh why would michael risk his life to perform"! You don't know michael is capable of doing, i know michael's body langauge from a DISTANCE. I proabably know michael more than you do froma a distance.

Yes, if any of them are Mike, it would be the 5th, because he was hiding behind the 6th, then later the 6th moved to the side. He is also skinnier, taller and dances better.
    Exactly, thank you for taking your time analyzing the video. The 5th one as i said, his upper body is wide and hes short. The 6th one, which ofcourse is sexier, skinny, with big hands and broad shoulders <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Loooooooooool !!!!!!!
    that wasnt funny

No, but you need to analyze the damn video, excuse my language, but im really getting tired people saying "oh why would michael risk his life to perform"! You don't know michael is capable of doing, i know michael's body langauge from a DISTANCE. I proabably know michael more than you do froma a distance.

Because WE KNOW NOTHING for sure then you shouldn't say " how many times i have to tell you guys, the 5th one is mj".
    NO ONE knows Michael, that's for sure, and you shouldn't claim you do.

You can be so easily fooled, my bad..

And no, I don't wanna argue with you cause it makes no sense, so peace

Because WE KNOW NOTHING for sure then you shouldn't say " how many times i have to tell you guys, the 5th one is mj".

WELL I KNOW FOR IT WAS HIM, PERIOD

Congratz then. PERIOD

Congratz then. PERIOD
    DONT GET SMART WITH ME, SIR!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    But why were not all 6 dancers out there at the same time. There wasn't enough time for Chis to go back, do a costume change and be one of the dancers. Or did one of the light men go to the bathroom, and discover he missed his cue and quickly rush out on stage hoping no one noticed? There's no proof that it is or is not Michael.

Now, there was Green man who snuck in on the WATW video clip. Then in Janet's performance people though MJ might be the Charlie Chaplin dude on stage. It sounds like light man is his style to me. He's the master of disguise, and he has "friends" to help him everywhere.

Congratz then. PERIOD
    DONT GET SMART WITH ME, SIR!

Will this become a fight between you and me OR WHAT?
    And I'm not a sir

I gave my opinion, you don't like it, then move on.

And btw, don't you yell at me.

Ok enough said.
    But why were not all 6 dancers out there at the same time. .
    Agian, watch the video. You do see all six dancers coming out, but one quickly went behind the other dancer(Micheal)

[youtube:5h46n7qg]
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    This hoax, is gettin ridiculous everyday <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484

Nicole, honey! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I have to agree with you.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266

Nicole, honey! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I have to agree with you.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

People are seeing waaaaaaaay too much into anything and everything...
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Anything to feed the fantasies..

He might be alive but it certainly isn't backup dancing for Chris Brown
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    I am not sure if I believe he was there or not. However, I cannot totally rule it out because some questions did come to mind. Why would the 6th dancer hide behind the 5th one? How can a dancer make that big of a mistake? And what would be the point of it if it was choreographed that way? Another thought came to mind as well. What if it is symbolic to the Jacksons themselves. There are a total of 6 brothers. However, one is supposedly dead or in our view, hidden behind the shadows. Perhaps, that is why the 6th dancer, whether its Michael or the representation of the 6th brother (Michael), comes out once the lights come off because he is hidden in plain view. This also reminds me of the Twitter account, ALLJACK5ONS. <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS<!-- m --> Who is hidden in plain view in the background? Michael.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Please...don't fight guys..whether it was or was not Michael is not relevant in the big picture!! I am sure Michael is ALIVE and we need to focus on spreading Love and awareness...Michael's message, so please, please, please, show some love for Michael, you know he wouldn't like you fighting like this...one day we will get an answer to all of these questions, but it begins with us, spread his message let him know that we will support him and understand the whole meaning of this Hoax! Thanks for listening...with the L.O.V.E.
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    I say #5 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I think if he's any of them, he'd be #5. That person is taller & appears to be slimmer. Look at the way #5 walks & then he steps behind the other one...then watch his dancing. He seems more fluid & natural compared to ALL of the other dancers. But I'm not quite sure he'd be there like that. idk...