POLL QUES: What self satisfaction do you get from beLIEving?

2»

Comments

• ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    None
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    My satisfaction comes from knowing that Michael will get the last laugh on the haters and those that destroyed his name. I really need that for him.
    Yes, Bec, I get you, too- that was one of the primary reasons why my heart was nearly smashed on June 25th until October, because it was just too unfair, too wrong that someone with such a beautiful, good soul who has never done anything but good for others- many, many, many others, should have his life ended this way..so soon an either by the evil bastards with souls full of greed and hate, or because of the addiction caused by the stress 'they' gave him..Just that pure injustice was too horrible- but I forgot how strong MJ is.. I forgot that he himself said that he is a warrior! He always has been..and I believe in him and his message with every fiber in me, because I know that he is one of those incredibly rare, precious people with not only the will and drive and soul to truly want to help "Heal the World", but also the ability to gain the support of thousands upon millions!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> YES! woop woop! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Wow, it's you again, Dani! Michael makes me feel empowered, hahaha! People tend to underestimate a man who presents himself as "shy", "vulnerable" or even just "soft-spoken"! But he's always been a fightah of L.O.V.E., haHA! ^O^

I wanted to say, I also get some self-satisfaction from the fact that the story isn't over yet, seeing as one of the most depressing comments I ever heard on a TV special about him around this time last year was: (while showing his gold "casket") "Now that the book of Life has closed on Michael Jackson," Well, it hasn't, and I really like knowing that there is still more to read in his incredible HIStory book!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    My satisfaction comes from knowing that Michael will get the last laugh on the haters and those that destroyed his name. I really need that for him.
    Yes, Bec, I get you, too- that was one of the primary reasons why my heart was nearly smashed on June 25th until October, because it was just too unfair, too wrong that someone with such a beautiful, good soul who has never done anything but good for others- many, many, many others, should have his life ended this way..so soon an either by the evil bastards with souls full of greed and hate, or because of the addiction caused by the stress 'they' gave him..Just that pure injustice was too horrible- but I forgot how strong MJ is.. I forgot that he himself said that he is a warrior! He always has been..and I believe in him and his message with every fiber in me, because I know that he is one of those incredibly rare, precious people with not only the will and drive and soul to truly want to help "Heal the World", but also the ability to gain the support of thousands upon millions!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> YES! woop woop! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Wow, it's you again, Dani! Michael makes me feel empowered, hahaha! People tend to underestimate a man who presents himself as "shy", "vulnerable" or even just "soft-spoken"! But he's always been a fightah of L.O.V.E., haHA! ^O^

I wanted to say, I also get some self-satisfaction from the fact that the story isn't over yet, seeing as one of the most depressing comments I ever heard on a TV special about him around this time last year was: (while showing his gold "casket") "Now that the book of Life has closed on Michael Jackson," Well, it hasn't, and I really like knowing that there is still more to read in his incredible HIStory book!

Yeah.
  • That someday, I may get to meet him.
    That he is okay.
    That I can know something that not everyone knows.
    That maybe one day, Michael will be back.
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    My satisfaction comes from knowing and seeing for myself the tremendous outpouring of love for Michael. I am happy to know that there are sooo many people in the world still loves and believes in him. He has been through it all and my heart aches to know that this wonderful, unbelievable, extraordinary man was treated the way he was. I pray every night that he is alive and safe and that I will have the chance one day to meet him or attend one of his concerts. After watching his concerts on DVD I now realize what I've been missing and I would like to be given another chance to see the genius at work in person. It has been a roller coaster ride for me because despite the fact that I always loved Michael's music I never kept up with his life until I started reading about his death and all the holes that was in the circumstances involving his death and now I'm up all hours of the night online reading everything I can on him. I hardly can sleep some nights and it gets overwhelming sometimes. There's so much hope that I am holding on to that he is alive.