POLL Q: Before Michael died, did you kno he would hoax this?

Love_LoveLove_Love Posts: 51
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
POLL Q: Before June of last year, have you always thought in the back of your mind that Michael would hoax his passing?

Comments

• I wish I could say yes but No - I had no idea. xxx <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Yes, since 2005. Actually I even thought why he didn´t do it then and got peace of mind.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    come to think about it I have always thought he might do this he might have enough and go that is why when I heard the news last year I just thought oh yeah he has done it and who can blame him the way he has been treated and it must have been a very serious problem for him to do this
  • Love_LoveLove_Love Posts: 51
    Yes, since 2005. Actually I even thought why he didn´t do it then and got peace of mind.

Really? Wow. I always thought he would just move out of the US forever, and that was that <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    come to think about it I have always thought he might do this he might have enough and go that is why when I heard the news last year I just thought oh yeah he has done it and who can blame him the way he has been treated and it must have been a very serious problem for him to do this

Yes mumof3, most definitely. Dying is VERY serious. What do you suppose his reasons are?

Really? Wow. I always thought he would just move out of the US forever, and that was that <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

He sould have, but it didn´t stop there. He was still followed by paps, mocked by his clothes, critizized by his economical and finantial status.

Why should he leave on the first place? He didn´t do anything wrong. He was born there, USA is his country, his family is there.

The kids were too little then, so he showed a big concern and responsability by not getting away in such a drastic manner, as a death hoax could be.

I respected him then,and I do now.

He sould have, but it didn´t stop there. He was still followed by paps, mocked by his clothes, critizized by his economical and finantial status.

Why should he leave on the first place? He didn´t do anything wrong. He was born there, USA is his country, his family is there.

The kids were too little then, so he showed a big concern and responsability by not getting away in such a drastic manner, as a death hoax could be.

I respected him then,and I do now.

Yes, Michael was stalked to no end, including by us fans sometimes. The US is his home, but look at how the US treated him. But then again, Michael not only lived in the US during the last year of him being here, he lived in LOS ANGELES! LA is paparrazzi central. Whenever I go down to Beverly Hills, its not unusual to see paparrazzi running around. Because of the scale of Michael's fame, where ever he went, he was instantly recognizable. I think no matter where he lived, his children would not be able to have the average American childhood, just because of his fame. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Michael was a very special person. People wanted to touch him and many followed him as I see in videos and pics.
    In other countries, that is not happening, like in Baharein or even France.

To be honest, I think his kids are doing just fine.
    I understand that they feel they can´t go anywhere,that their father is followed all over, but many other kids in the world don´t even have a father (as they may be do now <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> )or 1% of the love they are getting by their family and father.

And the the average American childhood can be replace by the average childhood with a lot of love, that is what counts hun 493221asl0plrbzd.gif

I am sure that if MJ is still alive he will take the right path for the sake of his children.
    Michael was a very special person. People wanted to touch him and many followed him as I see in videos and pics.
    In other countries, that is not happening, like in Baharein or even France.

To be honest, I think his kids are doing just fine.
    I understand that they feel they can´t go anywhere,that their father is followed all over, but many other kids in the world don´t even have a father (as they may be do now <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> )or 1% of the love they are getting by their family and father.

And the the average American childhood can be replace by the average childhood with a lot of love, that is what counts hun 493221asl0plrbzd.gif

I am sure that if MJ is still alive he will take the right path for the sake of his children.

I hear ya Gema. To be honest, I don't have a father. He contacted me a few months ago after 14 years of not hearing from him, but now he's gone ghost again. Haven't heard from him in about a month now. I do have a VERY loving mother though, and that's all I need for that matter. And I'm sure his children are doing well also. Katherine seems like she's doing well with them. But whoever leaked those vids of Michael's kids, is a complete a-hole. Hoax or not, Michael didn't want his kids to be exploited like he was growing up.
  • sonson Posts: 182
    Probably since 2007 when my friend showed me some stuff on Tupac at school, I thought MJ would be the only one who would be the most likely to pull it off.
  • billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266
    I didn't really think that Michael could do those 50 shows no way maybe one or 2 but certainly not 50 how ridiculous! but i never thought that he would "die" while in the process...
    now i can see the bigger picture, so i don't blame Michael if he wanted to retire and leave his fans with something...
    he has a right to a life and to be happy and not constantly judged...
    Love_Love, sorry to hear about your father.

The leaks of those videos took me by surprise. The positive thing is to know that the kids are having a day by day life as the kids next door.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    POLL Q: Before June of last year, have you always thought in the back of your mind that Michael would hoax his passing?

Yes.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Well, since it was the first that came to mind when I heard he was rushed to the hospital on June 25, I think it was already somewhere in my thoughts.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Well, since it was the first that came to mind when I heard he was rushed to the hospital on June 25, I think it was already somewhere in my thoughts.

me too...
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I think like a lot of people who grew up with Michael always being there, I never really imagined a day that he would not.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I never thought about it. I only wished he could get away from the mean spirited people who were always targeted him. In fact, I thought he had. So my answer is NO I did not know that he would hoax his death and for the first couple of weeks I was completely crushed.