POLL: What do you suppose the announcement of TII was for?

Love_LoveLove_Love Posts: 51
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
POLL: What do you think he announced the TII for, since he wasn't going to do them anyway? Was it perhaps to get the world's attention for what was to transpire in June?

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    His message was clear, this is it, see you in July with the songs his fans wants to hear.
    July 7th, his memorial, the songs fans wanted to hear (most of..)

I still beleve that he was ready to do 10 shows in one year.
  • Love_LoveLove_Love Posts: 51
    His message was clear, this is it, see you in July with the songs his fans wants to hear.

Yes Gema, he was ready for the ten shows he announced. I knew when I first watched that announcement he would add more dates. I mean this is MICHAEL JACKSON who we're talking about! Of course, we wanted more. But why didn't he do at least one show? By the looks of the movie, the show would've been amazing <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Yes Gema, he was ready for the ten shows he announced. I knew when I first watched that announcement he would add more dates. I mean this is MICHAEL JACKSON who we're talking about! Of course, we wanted more. But why didn't he do at least one show? By the looks of the movie, the show would've been amazing <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

"knowing Michael" in th way I perceive him, something really drastic happened (if he didn´t die already <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->).
    - His life was threatened (I star with that one, cause it is my belief)
    - His crew of dancers were not ready or were getting sick by exhaustion (I believe MJ cared alot for people around him)
    - The shows were not ready in the level MJ wanted and expected (the greatest show on earth)
    - Some contractual facts that did not fit to everyone (who knows how many crooks were on the way..)
    - He may be wanted also 110% control and more time to get it ready (perfectionism and strong will of not wanting to be "the nice guy" any longer).
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

"knowing Michael" in th way I perceive him, something really drastic happened (if he didn´t die already <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->).
    - His crew of dancers were not ready or were getting sick by exhaustion (I believe MJ cared alot for people around him)
    - The shows were not ready in the level MJ wanted and expected (the greatest show on earth)
    - Some contractual facts that did not fit to everyone (who knows how many crooks were on the way..)
    - He may be wanted also 110% control and more time to get it ready (perfectionism and strong will of not wanting to be "the nice guy" any longer).

Your points are so brillant. You have expressed so many of my thoughts to a T!

His life was being threatened
    He did not have enough time to prepare for the TII shows because of his level of perfectionism.

God bless you, Gema!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    maybe it came to light that something was planned to happen to him once he was on tour and out of this country.
  • Love_LoveLove_Love Posts: 51

He did not have enough time to prepare for the TII shows because of his level of perfectionism.

God bless you, Gema!

But how do you know he wasn't prepared? I'm sure that couldn't have been the reason for him doing this. Yes, Michael very much was a perfectionist, but by the looks of the TII movie, that show was beyond perfect. The costumes, the dance routines, the effects, the musicians, etc were all AMAZING. I wish he could've done just one show, no for us, but for his kids. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181

But how do you know he wasn't prepared? I'm sure that couldn't have been the reason for him doing this. Yes, Michael very much was a perfectionist, but by the looks of the TII movie, that show was beyond perfect. The costumes, the dance routines, the effects, the musicians, etc were all AMAZING. I wish he could've done just one show, no for us, but for his kids. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Go to here and do some research, i see you your confused and you don't what to believe
    <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=102<!-- l -->

Oh yea, TII wasnt nothing, He was thinking way much bigger than TII
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    it would have been, IMO, a lot harder to fake his death after having started his tour.
    plus i do not think the show would have been ready in time, did you see how complicated and intricate that entire set was and it was not even on its way to london yet. yes we think its perfect but michael jackson you have to remember he cried after the motown 25 performance because he didnt think it was good enough!!
    i dont know if this is true, but its possible that if this is a hoax, then TII was never intended to go on tour, but always to come out as a movie. Yes it would've been nice for the children to see their daddy perform but keep in mind if michael is really alive they'll have this opportunity plenty of times in the future <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    MICHAEL ANNOUNCED UPCOMING MOVIE "TII" WHERE WAS GOING TO BE THE END WITH THE MESSAGE FOR US:"LET ME TAKE A BREATH,AND I WILL COME BACK ON MY OWN TIME.............BAM!"

God bless you, Gema!

Aaww love0038.gif you are so sweet. Thanks hun. Blessings to you.

I did not watch TII, only the parts shown in youtube or here for investigation.
    To me, TII is not showing the reality of the situation. Looks very much edited to me. TII looks like a rehersal the team just put together to move on, but nothing to do with the real show.

I guess that the real show will be more looking like the upcoming Cirque du soleil show in 2011....can it be? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MICHAEL ANNOUNCED UPCOMING MOVIE "TII" WHERE WAS GOING TO BE THE END WITH THE MESSAGE FOR US:"LET ME TAKE A BREATH,AND I WILL COME BACK ON MY OWN TIME.............BAM!"

Yeah.."This Is It".. was never meant to happen. Not in his mind anyway. "This is really it, the final curtain call". He told us right there that he was going to "die". "I'll be performing the songs my fans want to hear"... which he DID do in the movie, as well as songs that the world NEEDS TO HEAR ie Earth Song, They Don't Care About Us, Man In The Mirror, etc. And last but not least....."SEE YOU IN JULY"! EIther a clue for when he will return (this July or July 2011) or a clue about the memorial that was indeed in July and he directed the whole thing. He already saw us in July even if we didn't see (or recognize) him.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I think the announcement of TII was MJ starting the ball rolling with the hoax. This was it - the first public scenes of MJ's most epic production yet! The start of the 'best' that he'd promised was 'yet to come'.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Because it was loaded with clues. He knew people would look at it again and again after he died so he planted a bunch of back clues that would only seem relevant after "death".

AKA he punked us hard core at the O2.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    it´s all about the movie i think... TII = Thriller II he have to do a movie with Sony, before the contract ends and one more album, he say about the album at killer thriller party, he say will be a book set (TII album was the book set ) and he have to do a movie and then he will be FREE