Help me keep the faith

BadshaBadsha Posts: 34
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I have been believing that MJ will come back one day but, now over the time, I am losing hope fatally that if MJ is really alive or not. Please, you guys give me hope.

Comments

• palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    take a deep breath
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    If you need reassurance you can go here
    http://mc-creations.weebly.com/ theres an entire guide full of facts that support the hoax <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • BadshaBadsha Posts: 34
    But when will he come back, if ever,

Elvis never came back.
  • He may never come back but the investigation we have done in the past 12 months should give you faith. There's more evidence MJ is alive rather than dead, just remember this when you feel you're losing hope.
  • gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    He may never come back but the investigation we have done in the past 12 months should give you faith. There's more evidence MJ is alive rather than dead, just remember this when you feel you're losing hope.

Agreed and well said karen-ishealive. We are all in this together and I think we have all come so far in 1 year, the evidence is mounting up especially now so many coincidences and things that just dont make sense too many to list but my faith is getting stronger day by day <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    But when will he come back, if ever,

Elvis never came back.

#1] NEVER say "never". It hasn't BEEN "never", yet. Elvis never said ANYTHING about coming back OR leaving public life, either. I know why MJ would want to BRING him back---quite a FIND for the Greatest Show On Earth's "Whadda Ya KNOW!!?" carnival curiosity.

Why HE'd want to come back at 75, to be stared at, BOGGLES the mind. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

My mother's sister wanted so BADLY to marry Elvis 50 years ago. Now, it's not such a good thing to get her all excited at her age. We probably won't even tell her.

So...leave HIM out of it----he's kind of---to my mind---an incongruous piece of

THIS puzzle. HOW? does stealing thunder from MJ's Message and subsequent BAM, not cost this hoax some of its momentum? Just asking. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> NOT trying to start something.

(I don't see how THIS piece came to be in the box. Some patient soul <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> , please feel free to explain that one to me, or direct me to a post other than the DNA/Eliza/Jesse information, which FAILED to connect any dots for me. I still say, <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> "So?" Thanks. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )

#2] Now, Badsha, as to WHEN MJ will show himself---or, actually make his presence KNOWN, alive, is....

"the $64,000 dollar question" <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

It is the prize <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> at the end of the game. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> NICE TRY, but... No "cheating". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I can tell you this: MJ is a magic NUT.

There are three parts to every magic stunt. ALWAYS. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

He's only done TWO so far...

He MUST come back and reveal that he lives or it is worse than any botched amateur magic trick ever to embarrass the stage.

{reminder: HE is NO amateur <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> }

If you haven't already, go rent the movie The Prestige. It is about magic and it will keep you occupied for a while. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

People <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> said MJ was always "late"... let me also remind you that requiring people to jump through some arbitrary "on time" hoop is usually oppressive slave-think to be aware of...

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> They had him in a box. He jumped OUT <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> !!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

MJ practically stopped Time last year, as the world held its breath waiting for news of him...I think he is probably one of the few people who knows actually what TIME it IS.

Michael Jackson will BE here, when he GETS here. Right In Time. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Can't wait <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    MJ is alive and living in exile somewhere. Don't loose hope! There is a thread on the forum about those loosing hope. Read that and it will help you. Keep the Faith!