Hi everyone

PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
edited July 2010 in Introduce yourself
EDIT: Well, it's been 11 days here on the forum and I've learned so much. While I still think Illuminati in some shape or form is a factor - I think indirectly - I definitely think his reasons are much more personal. That just makes sense. He's just such a giving person, I guess it was natural to believe he's looking out for all of us. I know that he still is, on some level. I know I'm not saying this well...I just felt the need to clarify because I don't think my original post reflects what I feel today. I'd rather just leave my stance as: I don't know what's going to happen but I'll approach it with an open mind and open heart, and I'm just happy I found this forum.

Original post:
I'm new to this site and just wanted to say hello to everyone. This last week has been indescribable. I feel like the blinders have been removed from my eyes. I've been soaking up information here and all over the internet like a sponge. (By the way, the 11 videos in the Michael's Message post are outstanding!)

A week ago I believed MJ was gone forever, thanks to Murray. The only possible conspiracy I saw was a small group of others that stood to gain financially. Then I started looking at Illuminati...then their influence in the music industry...then MJ...and something clicked. All those lyrics where I used to go "huh?" suddenly made so much more sense, as did all the angelic and other pure/holy/loving references in his videos and performances. I feel like I totally get the Black & White panther scene now. I wholeheartedly believe he went to war with these people, using symbolism to spread a message of love the way they spread their message of evil. There's that one speech where he says how they never thought an artist - himself- could out-think them. I totally believe he has.

My God, this man has so many layers. What genius, and what a soul! I am not at all surprised that, seeing the reality, he felt compelled to do something about it for all of us. I look forward to learning even more as time goes by, seeing how all this plays out in the end, and discovering what I can do to change things.

I think the amount of information everyone has compiled on the site and in the forums is amazing. I'm so happy to be a part of it. Thanks for listening...

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome.....and yes, it is pretty amazing how we see things differently now, thanks to this forum and Michael's message. We have to stay together in this, even though sometimes our opinions differ, the goal is the same.

So welcome to this big happy family......it's always great to have fresh minds here. One voice wont be heard, but many voices make the most noise>>>> Happy hoaxing. It's all for L.O.V.E xoxo Enjoy your journey. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hello PJ4MJ. Welcome to the adventure and glad you are enlisting in the Army of L.O.V.E. We are gonna need everyone on board for this one. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hi

Pleased to see you here, and welcome on board the "hoax train" enjoy the ride it gets fast some times with many twists and turns.

May I ask you a question, I am wondering what made you aware of the hoax, and how the message got to you, it will help if we know this so we can spread it far and wide.

Blessings

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hi, welcome to the forum.
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Ijustcantstoplovingu, to answer your question: I remember seeing something about the hoax last year but I didn’t look that far into it. At the time, it just seemed to me a natural response for fans who couldn’t cope with the situation. Last weekend, I immersed myself in all of the MJ coverage that was going on and watched a lot of YouTube videos. That’s where I saw the Illuminati-MJ connection again. I followed the bread crumbs until I came to the MJHFI site, where I spent hours going through the blogs and forums. I came to the conclusion that, a year later, there continue to be unanswered questions, things that don’t add up, and ambiguous comments and actions by close family and associates.

In short, I think YouTube is a great way to spread the message because someone who is looking at other subjects could click through a series of video clips that lead them to the hoax.

Finally, I just want to say that I grew up with and always liked Michael’s music, but I never really considered myself a full-blown fan until last year. I was totally unprepared for the deep emotional impact his “death” had on me. I just couldn’t shake it off, which told me that there was something more – even though I couldn’t explain what. As the saying goes, “When you know; you know.” Well, now I know.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    hi! welcome to family! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> we will discover the truth together! ;D