I'm having an off day so I posted this video for U & me

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
do not stand at my grave, and weep. I am not there. It is my favorite and always gives me hope. Michael, I love you more <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

[youtube:ysnqbqy8]

Comments

• mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    Thanks for sharing.

Please don't be sad, I don't want to see people hurting. I hope you feel better soon. Bless you. xoxo

0aed17d0c4643a1cade3040bbf00fc4f.jpg
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> thank you. I really need a hug right now. Some days I get so filled up emotionally. Not because I believe Michael is dead, but because his voice has been silenced. It makes me sad because he had so much good to say. He had so much more to do. I hate what the world did to his spirit <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I hate what the world did to his heart <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> He should never have been forced to leave in the middle of the dance <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Oh I know this is late so sorry but I loved the beautiful poem You shared , thanks so much !! and i hope Youa re feeling much better!!
    lots of love
    Michelle
  • thank you Michelle. I love the last 8 words...I am not there...I did not die. It gives me goosebumps. It's so hauntingly beautiful, and the message is neutral. I have always loved it. It is so soothing and I watch this video whenever I feel my mind start to doubt and wander. It gently brings me back down to earth. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and I'm on level footing again.