hi im from the philippines

elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> hi beLIEvers...
i decided to join today but im not new to this site...
ive been visiting this site since March...Ive been a beLIEver since the 33 clues in this is it..
just want to say hi to all my fellow Michael Jackson fans.. and remember its all for L.O.V.E.

Michael whereever you may be.. dont forget that we are here for you... we always got your back...just take your time and breath...we will wait...forever, we love you...I love you Michael, Ireally do... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Elocin,
    great you decided to say hello. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    elocin_mj welcome to the "Madhatters Tea Party" ... bring your own straight-jacket.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously, glad to have some fresh minds in the forum.....hope you enjoy your time here.

It is all for L.O.V.E xoxoxoxo
  • elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    Hi Elocin,
    great you decided to say hello. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

umm RK... its kinda silly to ask this question but how do you put an image for your profile..
    anyone please answer me.. how do you put a profile image... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • anyone please answer me.. how do you put a profile image... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Hi, welcome! I don't know I am one of the simplistic ones that does not bother with all the extras like avatars, etc. (cause I am too lazy to deal with all that <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->) but I'm sure someone will help you out!
    anyone please answer me.. how do you put a profile image... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Hi, welcome! I don't know I am one of the simplistic ones that does not bother with all the extras like avatars, etc. (cause I am too lazy to deal with all that <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->) but I'm sure someone will help you out!
    thank you i guess...
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    thank you i guess...

Hi elocin_mj,

for you avatar: go to your "user control panel" then choose profile tab and then edit avatar. You can choose the picture you want to upload.

Good luck and enjoy your stay here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    thank you i guess...

Hi elocin_mj,

for you avatar: go to your "user control panel" then choose profile tab and then edit avatar. You can choose the picture you want to upload.

my pics are being rejected...
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    thank you i guess...

Hi elocin_mj,

maybe your pics are too big, try to shrink it to fit, i am not the best at this but somehow managed to do mine, so i am sure you will make it also <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.shrinkpictures.com/<!-- m -->
    thank you i guess...

Hi elocin_mj,

maybe your pics are too big, try to shrink it to fit, i am not the best at this but somehow managed to do mine, so i am sure you will make it also <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.shrinkpictures.com/<!-- m -->
    thank you for the information...