my brother ..

Comments

• Thank you Eliza for posting again and not sticking to your first idea of not posting again!!

By the way everyone, her post shows that our twitter rally WAS a SUCCESS! It brought her here and she is now spreading the info to her contacts including Elvis and Lisa Maria!! I would say that is a HUGE step in the right direction!

Here is an idea told to me this morning. What if MJ is waiting for Elvis to "come out" and Elvis is waiting for Eliza to finish her court case? The ARMY of L.O.V.E. needs to find out what we can do to help Eliza with her case. I don't think her motive in all of this is getting money, but I bet she could sure use it to help her case along. Just one idea maybe she would give us other ideas of how to help?

So to recap what I'm saying, if MJ is waiting for Elvis's coming out to help smooth the way for his coming out, than maybe that is why TS has been directing us to look into the Elvis info, so we can see that Elvis is going to come out thru the DNA and court case info, and now that Eliza has joined us we can find out from her what we can do to help!

I hope this does not offend you Eliza, I truely just want to help, help you, Elvis, & MJ. I don't play favorites! I just want see this ARMY of L.O.V.E. mobilized into action of something that will really help. Cheers!
  • Thanks Eliza for your post. I have chosen not to read through ALL the responses as I have removed negative from life:) You added me on facebook and I am so pleased to get even a tiny glimpse into your journey. You are who you are and your brother is Alive! Godspeed my facebook friend, "Always beLIeVE"
  • MO_1219MO_1219 Posts: 87
    Thanks for your post again Eliza! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    with L.O.V.E. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    Thank you Ms.Eliza for the clarifications. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS:)
  • NeVrOzAyNeVrOzAy Posts: 58
    thanks a lot Eliza ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I think I also need to post a comment just to thank you for your support here. God bless you Eliza.
  • Welcome and thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Wao!!! Thanks very much Eliza for posting in our site. I think that if we got your attention then it would be a metter of time while more people, whether Elvis or MJ fans or non fans, will start beLIEving as well. I hope that Elvis is doing Alright, after all, he was MJ's Father in Law!! HAHA!

Thanks again for your information, it is very helpful and still gives us even more hopes that MJ is coming back. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG ! this is funny.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    OK, I must admit not even in my craziest dreams I would have thought of this reality - which tends to become stranger than fiction <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Eliza, I must say you look a lot like Elvis.

I am shoked, but from the beginning I saw the connection between my king Michael and Elvis, they "died" suspiciously alike.

OK, those fans of Elvis who still believe he is alive - I think they are not crazy.
    If only ONE inconsistence of the story made them doubt Elvis' death - they are not crazy in my opinion.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Eliza Welcome and thanks for posting here.
    The next paragraph I wrote LMP day June 26, 2009, I called attention to what he says, "The exact Scenario Happen I saw on August 16th, 1977," and she stands out in capital letters "The Scenario" (this I mentioned several times) TS, since June 2009 perhaps she warned us of the appearance of TS?,

As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted

<!-- m -->http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm<!-- m -->?
  • Hello!

Eliza, I thought you already knew about this website. This is how I found you and discovered that Elvis is still ALIVE! WOW...I am always amazed at how God orchestrates life. Life truly is like a monumental symphonic orchestra!

Elvis and Michael are two EXTREMELY EXTRAORDINARY men that have captured a piece of my heart that they will hold forever and always! God has truly blessed each of them with specific purposes. We should all be respectful of their individual lives and missions. I truly believe that Elvis and Michael have a mutual respect and admiration for one another...man to man and artist to artist. (And, relative to relative at one time.)

Eliza, THANK YOU for sharing your comments on this website! I believe it inspires hope for a lot of people. HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL!

I am a true believer that Elvis and MJ are both ALIVE! This gives me GREAT joy and happiness! I know they each must do what they have to do and in their own timing. So, I will trust God and trust them! I will continue to possess a pleasant and content peace in my heart, soul, and spirit just knowing that they are alive & well and that their lives belong to God! We, as fans and lovers, need to remember that Elvis and Michael do not belong to us, but belong to God. We need not be selfish, but allow them all the time that they need in order to live their lives according to God's will and purpose.

As for me, I have the capacity in my heart to love both Elvis and MJ and I always will!

Elvis and Michael are a gift to mankind that we will cherish and treasure always! Let us honor God and them by loving each other and by being courteous and respectful towards our brothers, sisters, animals and planet!

BTW Eliza, I think it is pretty awesome that your post did come on 7/9, which are the Michael and Elvis numbers. Still, a lot of people think Elvis' only number is 8. But, from what I have read, his number is very much 9 too. And, of course, Michael's number is very much 7. (Just a fun side note...sorry.)

I LOVE YOU ALL and I respect our similarities and our differences. We are all entitled to our own individual opinions. It is the spice of life! = )

MJ Quote:
    "I really believe that God chooses people to do certain things and that it is their mission to do that thing and I feel fortunate at being that instrument through which music flows. Deep inside, I feel that this world is a monumental symphonic orchestra. I believe that in its primordial form, all of creation is sound, and that it's not just random sound, that it's music!

In the Gospels we read, 'and the Lord God made man from the dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and that man became a living soul'. That breath of life to me is the music of my life, and it permeates every fibre of creation. And, my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive. The ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance. It's my purpose. It's what I'm here for."
    Michael Jackson
    Ebony Magazine Interview
    May 1992

L.O.V.E., God Bless, Peace, and Take Care!

Love, SweetSweetSpirit
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Hello!

Eliza, I thought you already knew about this website. This is how I found you and discovered that Elvis is still ALIVE! WOW...I am always amazed at how God orchestrates life. Life truly is like a monumental symphonic orchestra!

Elivs and Michael are two EXTREMELY EXTRAORDINARY men that have captured a piece of my heart that they will hold forever and always! God has truly blessed each of them with specific purposes. We should all be respectful of their individual lives and missions. I truly believe that Elvis and Michael have a mutual respect and admiration for one another...man to man and artist to artist. (And, relative to relative at one time.)

Eliza, THANK YOU for sharing your comments on this website! I believe it inspires hope for a lot of people. HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL!

I am a true believer that Elvis and MJ are both ALIVE! This gives me GREAT joy and happiness! I know they each must do what they have to do and in their own timing. So, I will trust God and trust them! I will continue to possess a pleasant and content peace in my heart, soul, and spirit just knowing that they are alive & well and that their lives belong to God! We, as fans and lovers, need to remember that Elvis and Michael do not belong to us, but belong to God. We need not be selfish, but allow them all the time that they need in order to live their lives according to God's will and purpose.

As for me, I have the capacity in my heart to love both Elvis and MJ and I always will!

Elvis and Michael are a gift to mankind that we will cherish and treasure always! Let us honor God and them by loving each other and by being courteous and respectful towards our brothers, sisters, animals and planet!

BTW Eliza, I think it is pretty awesome that your post did come on 7/9, which are the Michael and Elvis numbers. Still, a lot of people think Elvis' only number is 8. But, from what I have read, his number is very much 9 too. And, of course, Michael's number is very much 7. (Just a fun side note...sorry.)

I LOVE YOU ALL and I respect our similarities and our differences. We are all entitled to our own individual opinions. It is the spice of life! = )

MJ Quote:
    "I really believe that God chooses people to do certain things and that it is their mission to do that thing and I feel fortunate at being that instrument through which music flows. Deep inside, I feel that this world is a monumental symphonic orchestra. I believe that in its primordial form, all of creation is sound, and that it's not just random sound, that it's music!

In the Gospels we read, 'and the Lord God made man from the dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and that man became a living soul'. That breath of life to me is the music of my life, and it permeates every fibre of creation. And, my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive. The ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance. It's my purpose. It's what I'm here for."
    Michael Jackson
    Ebony Magazine Interview
    May 1992

Love, SweetSweetSpirit

Beautiful words!!! WOW!!! God Bless you dear!
    Welcome Eliza Presley! God bless you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I know you are reading Eliza!!! jajaja!!! I'm so happy. Take Care!!
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Nice avatar <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    thank you for the info eliza <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    God Bless you!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• ps: i've had many requests, so i have posted some family pics on my facebook page:

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/elizaapresley<!-- m -->

e

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Hello!

Elivs and Michael are two EXTREMELY EXTRAORDINARY men that have captured a piece of my heart that they will hold forever and always! God has truly blessed each of them with specific purposes. We should all be respectful of their individual lives and missions. I truly believe that Elvis and Michael have a mutual respect and admiration for one another...man to man and artist to artist. (And, relative to relative at one time.)

MJ Quote:

Michael Jackson
    Ebony Magazine Interview
    May 1992

Love, SweetSweetSpirit

you made me cry but in a good way from the name right through to the end i love the song and so does <!-- m -->[url=elvis ... re=related[/url]<!-- m -->
  • BlackRoseBlackRose Posts: 11
    I just saw the pictures and they look wonderful! Thanks for posting them on your facebook ^-^ and also thank you for posting on MJDHI more than once! lol
  • Dear Yambo3003 and Suspicious Mind,

Thank you both for your kind words. I meant everything that I said. I really could go on and on and on, but then I should just probably write a book...lol!

Dear Eliza,

Thank you for sharing your pictures. Is the one a picture of your son? Is he still playing the guitar? Does he ever publicly perform anywhere? I imagine this is pretty exciting news for him too!

God Bless You All! L.O.V.E.
  • Thanx Eliza again for clearing things up! I was one of the people who was confused about your site NOT being your site, but it WAS?!?!?! LOL! I just sent a facebook friend request to you. Hope to see more of you on here! Keep the Faith, CHEERS!
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316

ps: i've had many requests, so i have posted some family pics on my facebook page:

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/elizaapresley<!-- m -->

e

Thank you for sharing your pictures. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    I am grateful for your words and links. Please do come by again. You are forever welcome here!
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    @Eliza, you are most welcome here and your open heart is appreciated, as are the beautiful photos.