TIAI July 14

2»

Comments

• 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    "we are in the same boat. did you see where they put the life jackets? all i can find are the heavy ones with the long sleeves and lots of buckles <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->"

Oh thank you Suspicious mind. I keep thinking the same thing about all of this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But I believe he's alive and hopefully well.
    Are we now past the "you gotta let it simmer" point?

*´¯`*¤.¸.¤*´¯` Michael Jackson *´¯`*¤.¸.¤*´¯`
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    " IF TS wants us to be aware of Elvis, it is only in the respect of the fact that it is not impossible to fake a death because it has been done, but that is not what we should be committed to. It’s all for L.O.V.E."
    Victoria I keep thinking this too, that if it's possible for Elvis to pull off then it looks good for MJ.
    The message of L.O.V.E. is the most important part.
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Whether you're an Elvis fan or whether or not you care about his death, it doesn't change the probability that Michael is a fan of his and that Michael learned a lot from the 'death' of Elvis. That is undeniable. And try telling an Elvis fan or and Elvis hoaxer that you don't care and you'll be put in your place real fast JUST like MJ fans/hoaxers. It doesn't matter what WE personally think, Michael created this hoax and if Elvis was an inspiration for him then we must embrace that no matter what we believe and no matter what we are comfortable with.

I have been telling my Grandma about the MJ hoax for the past year. She's always a good listener no matter what. But she didn't really start to HEAR my message until I shared all of the Elvis information with her. She loves Elvis like I love MJ. Once I shared everything with her, she started asking lots of questions regarding both their deaths, and she started listening intently on the possible reasons I gave her for MJ to hoax his death.

I realize this is just ONE encounter, just ONE person that has been reached. But if everyONE of us had just ONE conversation like the ones I've been having with my grandmother, then maybe we could make a significant difference in awareness around the world.

My advice for the younger generations here and especially Americans - talk to your elders, especially grandparents! Talk to them about the death of Elvis, try to get a feel for how they already view his death, and go from there. My grandma has always "had a feeling" that Elvis didn't really die, but she never researched it due to lack of resources or a lack of understanding available resources. Some older people aren't as technology savvy as we are, so have a computer on hand to pull up demonstration tools like this website and videos/pictures. When I showed my grandma the picture of "Jesse" - Elvis' new identity - She began to cry before I even explained the photo. She knew it was him and was all ears after that. Some people do not have access to the information we do, so we must share it with them!

I think this is something we can all do. Different audiences need different approaches, that is for sure. Do it all with love and you can't go wrong.
    Thanks for this post, jacilovesmichael, this is great advice.
    I've had similar experiences with others as you did with your grandmother. While previous conversations had been met with skepticism about MJ's hoax, when I started to link it to Elvis, it suddenly dawned on them, there is really something to this. It was like a light bulb moment, and far from "muddying the waters", it brought a clarity to the mix and reinforced MJ's message.
    These are wise and understanding persons who have had years of "been there, done that" under their belts and they recognize truth when they hear it. As a recent tweet said, "We older folks get it...We're kinda on the same page as #Elvis and #MJ and it makes perfect sense."
  • Whether you're an Elvis fan or whether or not you care about his death, it doesn't change the probability that Michael is a fan of his and that Michael learned a lot from the 'death' of Elvis. That is undeniable. And try telling an Elvis fan or and Elvis hoaxer that you don't care and you'll be put in your place real fast JUST like MJ fans/hoaxers. It doesn't matter what WE personally think, Michael created this hoax and if Elvis was an inspiration for him then we must embrace that no matter what we believe and no matter what we are comfortable with.

Agree...

When I was doing research into the ARK, 777, and The End Times "warnings", part of my research was finding this Revelation. I wondered "Who" might the two witnesses be?

Now in relation to the "Why Elvis" and connecting it to Michael, reading this Revelation below and insert Elvis and Michael's names where the witnesses goes and read description and it makes sense.

Elvis is very spiritual and so is Michael. Making the truth known to the world about Elvis is about more than just a bam..it is about "the troot will prevail" in ALL things.

Peace

Revelation 11 (Amplified Bible)
    Revelation 11
    1 A REED [as a measuring rod] was then given to me, [shaped] like a staff, and I was told: Rise up and measure the sanctuary of God and the altar [of incense], and [number] those who worship there.

2 But leave out of your measuring the court outside the sanctuary of God; omit that, for it is given over to the Gentiles (the nations), and they will trample the holy city underfoot for 42 months (three and one-half years).

3 And I will grant the power of prophecy to My two witnesses for 1,260 (42 months; three and one-half years), dressed in sackcloth.

4 These [witnesses] are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.

5 And if anyone attempts to injure them, fire pours from their mouth and consumes their enemies; if anyone should attempt to harm them, thus he is doomed to be slain. [II Kings 1:10; Jer. 5:14.]

6 These [two witnesses] have power to shut up the sky, so that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying (their prediction of events relating to Christ's kingdom and its speedy triumph); and they also have power to turn the waters into blood and to smite and scourge the earth with all manner of plagues as often as they choose.

7 But when they have finished their testimony and their evidence is all in, the beast (monster) that comes up out of the Abyss (bottomless pit) will wage war on them, and conquer them and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies [will lie exposed] in the open street [(a public square) of the great city which is in a spiritual sense called [by the mystical and allegorical names of] Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.

9 For three and a half days men from the races and tribes and languages and nations will gaze at their dead bodies and will not allow them to be put in a tomb.

10 And those who dwell on the earth will gloat and exult over them and rejoice exceedingly, taking their ease and sending presents [in congratulation] to one another, because these two prophets had been such a vexation and trouble and torment to all the dwellers on the earth.

11 But after three and a half days, by God's gift the breath of life again entered into them, and they rose up on their feet, and great dread and terror fell on those who watched them.

12 Then [the two witnesses] heard a strong voice from heaven calling to them, Come up here! And before the very eyes of their enemies they ascended into heaven in a cloud. [II Kings 2:11.]
  • watawaluwatawalu Posts: 20
    <!-- m -->http://inlinethumb25.webshots.com/42968 ... 600Q85.jpg<!-- m --> ...love it... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->