TIAI July 15

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I THINK WE HAVE TO START WITH ELVIS, AND THEN... BAM! THEY REALLY NEED AN EXCUSE! IF THEY DON´T MENTION ELVIS THEN WE ARE ... LIMBO!!! LET´S DO IT! CAN SOMEONE POST THE LINK AND THE QUESTION HERE AND TIME... I´M <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    what about something questioning whether there is dna evidence to prove they are dead. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    "Hi Harvey, I've read at <!-- m -->http://elvisandmj.com<!-- m --> that DNA evidence submitted in court supports strongly that Elvis Presley is still ALIVE. No mainstream media has reported this yet, do you think you could investigate this and make TMZ the first to do so?"

Nice suggestion JukeBox, can I alter it a bit (like I just did with Andy's!)? What about:

Hi Harvey, I've read at ElvisandMJ.com that undeniable DNA evidence submitted in court supports the realistic idea that Elvis Presley hoaxed his death and is still alive and that he was the inspiration for Michael Jackson to do the same. No mainstream media has reported this yet, do you think you should embrace this opportunity to investigate this and make TMZ the first to do so?

I LIKE THIS!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    suspicious mind wrote;

what about something questioning whether there is dna evidence to prove they are dead.

Well, looking for the bodies to see if they get them. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Harvey must know the subject, has received the twitter of us , we must continue to insist . "This is a story of a realistic and there is undeniable evidence and this is the opportunity to demonstrate, because in them embrace the two theories , the Michael and the Elvisy all its parallels . "

• Okay, I think we're ready to flood TMZ with the following question today:

Hi Harvey, I've read at ElvisandMJ.com that undeniable DNA evidence submitted in court supports the realistic idea that Elvis Presley hoaxed his death and is still alive and that he was the inspiration for Michael Jackson to do the same. No mainstream media has reported this yet, do you think you should embrace this opportunity to investigate this and make TMZ the first to do so?

Usually you can post questions as from half an hour before TMZ Live starts. It starts at 1:30PM PT, so keep an eye on TMZ as they will announce the Live show and by hitting the "comments" button you can submit your question. Submit the above question several times, and then let's see what Uncle Harve does <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Mind that you need to register to be able to post questions, so those who are not registered yet should do it before 1:00PM PT.

Let's do it!
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/15/tmz-live- ... nts-anchor<!-- m -->

we can start submitting questions now. Let's do it!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->:)

• They're early today! Yep, let's do it!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/15/tmz-live-you-got-questions-we-got-answers/#comments-anchor

we can start submitting questions now. Let's do it!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->:)

LMAO, Harve is early today! OK, let's flood them!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    It's starting to look kinda flooded :: D

• Harvey can already feel it coming <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

0122-tmzlive.jpg
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    anyone seen this ? check out the post . could this be an opportunity to get some people thinking? <!-- m -->http://www.showbizspy.com/article/20837 ... -park.html<!-- m -->
    can someone keep me updated because i can´t watch TMZ!!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Haha i lol @ some comments on Tmz
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I'm in!! Lets do this! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Haha i lol @ some comments on Tmz

someones are saying that the comments are spam... they think is elvis fan, they didn´t notice MJ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

• Harvey can already feel it coming <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

0122-tmzlive.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    @Puff <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I have changed a little the comment for it to be less boring for TMZ !!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"Hello Harvey ! Undeniable DNA evidence submitted in court lately proves that Elvis Prestley is still alive ! We at ElvisandMJdotcom came to the realistic conclusion that Michael Jackson embraced the same idea and hoaxed his death as well ! No mainstream media is talking about it you really should take the opportunity to be the first ! What are your thoughts about this incredible story about to unfold soon ?
    Many thanks for your answer.

p.s.: this is not a spam, we really want you to answer that's all. Peace."
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> you guys are funny.

Lets hope that they will not avoid the question .
    Wit and see.
    I'm sure Harvey is getting crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    :D you guys are funny.

Lets hope that they will not avoid the question .
    Wit and see.

Yes I really hope so <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I have a feeling that Uncle Harvey is going to ignore us once again! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I have a feeling that Uncle Harvey is going to ignore us once again! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Seems so lol
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    I just tuned into the show (just got on the forum lol).... are they sitting outside or something? Sheesh! lol

Edit: Nevermind. It was the video on down the page making all that noise. LOL
    I just tuned into the show (just got on the forum lol).... are they sitting outside or something? Sheesh! lol

No that's "Live - Oksana's Move to Take Custody From Mel" . Mute it
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197

No that's "Live - Oksana's Move to Take Custody From Mel" . Mute it

Yeah I found it. lol