Brian McKnight's DNA Test -- The Kid is Not My Son

dejavudejavu Posts: 330
edited January 1970 in News
Brian McKnight is not the father of a 14-year-old kid in Florida -- so says a DNA test -- and now, he's no longer responsible for $341,640 in back child support payments the boy's mother was hoping to collect.

0722-brian-mcknight-getty-ex.jpg

As we previously reported, a woman sued McKnight last year claiming Brian is her long lost baby daddy. But McKnight didn't respond to her lawsuit, and the judge issued a default judgment against him ... which means he was on the hook for the cash.

McKnight eventually took a DNA test -- and the results showed that Brian could not be the kid's father ... so the judge promptly tossed out the case.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/22/brian-mck ... -dna-test/<!-- m -->

Comments

• dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Ok so it's not strictly MJ-related, but I'm reading between the lines here... "The Kid is Not My Son" along with all the talk of DNA testing and Bobby Fischer made me think.
    read the capitalized first letters of each line...

"BAM"
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    read the capitalized first letters of each line...

"BAM"

BAM <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • read the capitalized first letters of each line...

"BAM"

BAM <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

These tie in so great. TMZ just has to be doing this on purpose right? Is it to keep us on the hook or is it legitimate clues...hmmm...
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    BAM <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Yes! BAM! .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I don't think it's a coincidence. BAM is approaching. Rejoice ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But just for a while it's when things get interesting and the real fight begins...We have still a mission to accomplish before it happens. If people don't here anything about it before all the focus will be exclusively on Michael, he will be all alone in front of the world while if people here about the crazy beLIEvers before they will surely ask how we have been able to figure out and Michael will not be alone as the focus will be a little diluted. We will really be by Michael's side. Much love to you Michael. We will be there for you as promised.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    yeah the "BAM" excites me. also, thinking that its near just makes me proud that you guys have stuck around. i know a lot of people on the forum months ago were saying "June 25th is my deadline, if he isn't back i can't do this." while i respect that, i think it shows to michael that we really are in this, and not just to get him back, but to help him too. i hope he knows that the true friends he's been looking for his entire life, the ones who don't leave when the going gets tough, are right here. i'm proud of you guys.

oh, and harvey....nice job including a "billie jean" lyric in your title.
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    MAAANNNN...Why'd college have to start in Aug??

I'll be soooo mad if I'm not here when BAM happens.....Arrrrfffffgggghhhhhh !!!! &^%%$###@ !!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    In light of recent events... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

mcknight.jpg
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    In light of recent events... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

mcknight.jpg

Good ! DNA test + Bam in the same article. Connecting dots, definitely a clue.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    yeah the "BAM" excites me. also, thinking that its near just makes me proud that you guys have stuck around. i know a lot of people on the forum months ago were saying "June 25th is my deadline, if he isn't back i can't do this." while i respect that, i think it shows to michael that we really are in this, and not just to get him back, but to help him too. i hope he knows that the true friends he's been looking for his entire life, the ones who don't leave when the going gets tough, are right here. i'm proud of you guys.

oh, and harvey....nice job including a "billie jean" lyric in your title.

People have said to me too, you said one year was it. You'd give up if he didn't come back. So my new answer to them, I'm here for the long haul now. I admit it, I'm a devoted fan for as long as it takes. Good thing we're not alone; I'm assuming our company will be Michael himself, TS, and TMZ.

Doctor Death, don't worry, just do your thing. I'm sure Michael doesn't want us to miss reaching our goals and being with our loved ones. He's still doing that, I'm convinced!!

This whole DNA business, is sure a cliff-hanger. Just because this particular case is a negative, doesn't mean all pending important ones for this hoax are going to be. "There are going to be some surprises!" MJ. I love him regardless of the outcomes, just because I love him.