Michael's Voice Biggest evidence he is alive!!!

chappiechappie Posts: 529
edited January 1970 in News
Listen very carefully, this really proves he is alive!!!!
[youtube:2jjf78j4]

Chappie

Comments

• rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    OMFG!!!!! I just peed myself!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    thanks chappie i turned my volume up for that!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OMFG!!!!! I just peed myself!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

omg i jumped halfway out my bed!!

• Hahahahahahahahhahaa, you still don't know Chappie by now?? She threw me the link to this video on Skype, and I just knew she was up to something again! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I was prepared for something <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    That was NOT nice. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    smiley1293.gif

Thank you smiley1690.gif
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    wasn't expecting that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • WOW PEED MYSELF AND THINK I GOT A BIT OUT OF THE OTHER END AS WELL LOL.
    WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT.
    GOOD ONE
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Damn! That scared the crap outta me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Ok I think I'm having a heart attack...someone call for Dr Murray...STAT!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OMFG!!!!! I just peed myself!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

omg i jumped halfway out my bed!!
    i pushed the computer and myheart was poundingg so fast ........and i was shaking omfg <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I'm too scared to watch it now <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    OMG <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I was putting the sound up into my earpieces <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I made a bound on my chair, great !

Thanks for this I love to be scared ! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • (Writing from hell)
    Dear chappie,
    The video you posted brought me here and soon we will be together, if i were you i would look under the bed every night. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    Damn i knew it had to be something like that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    OMG!!! I just crapped myself and so did my cat who is sitting next to me! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Sh*T <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> ... Hard attack ... call Doc Murray .

too late , i'm dead. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Ps : Chappie , you r number one in my black list now <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> .
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    OOOOMMMMMMFFFFFFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
    I'm still shaking!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    My computer almost fell to the floor <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i screamed and pushed the screen!
  • Can some one post the link I can never open the the you tube videos when they are displayed...

I wanna pee my pants too

Please and thank you..
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    he he i got both of my kids with this. one of them is now ready to disown me. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    OMFG......That scared the shit outta me and my poor 7 yo son...He screamed and hid in my arms and cried, the poor thing.....I thought it was funny though..

LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE NEEDING A DR. NOW....my heart is still racing
    ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • imbadimbad Posts: 16
    Damn You! I read all the damn posts so I thought I was prepared but it STILL scared the shit out of me! That was funny. I'm gonna be sending that to some friends!!!
  • Ok,...now i´m afraid to open it...
    What is it about? Don´t like to be scared. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    That scared me half to death. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> But that was a good one though! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • traceys_hometraceys_home Posts: 102
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

OMFG!!!!!! What in tarnations was that $hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on, that was so not effin' funny guys!!!!!! Not only are my underpants soiled but so is my $150 Ergonomically Correct Chair...who's picking up the tab for this? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Really, that wasn't funny one bit and why did I turn this dam thing up so loud anyway(I should have listened to my instincts, they never lie)?

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->