TIAI July 27

Comments

• JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    @Souza, thank u very much for your post!i am personally very encouraged by it.

@lilwendy, thank u so much for sharing the links you've provided, they have been useful in helping me understand better what faith is.

• I am not a religious person either. I was raised a catholic, but due to things I experienced within that religion I quit. Main reason was that I don't want to live my life in fear, and fear was all that was preached in my church.

I, like Souza, do believe in good and evil and I also do believe everything happens for a reason. I do believe there is a higher power, but I don't know by which name this power goes. I also believe that those who do good are protected, and will receive good in return.

A few weeks ago there was a ring at my door and when I opened it, I stood eye to eye with a young lady. She introduced herself, told me she was a Jehovah's Witness and asked me if she could have a couple of minutes of my time. Normally I say "No", but this time, after reading all the bible quotes which TIAI had been redirecting to and which triggered my curiousity, I decided to say "Yes".

We had a long, animated and friendly conversation in which mutual respect towards each other's ideas was shown. She told me about her life, her religion and her bible, and I told her about my life, my experience with the catholic religion and my concerns of what is going on in the world right now.

After talking for about an hour she asked me if I would allow her to bring me a magazine regarding the doubts I had about the bible to be trusted. I said "Yes, of course". The other day she came back and brought me Awake! of November 2007, titled "Can You Trust the Bible?". Again we had a long and pleasant talk.

We discussed many topics, beliefs and feelings, we even talked about MJ, the hoax and NWO. We exchanged topics to read up on, and promised each other that we each would do our "home work". In the end I told her that I actually envied her for her unconditional trust in her God and religion. She nearly started crying and said: "I wish you could have the same faith". We said goodbye, and she promised she will come back in a few weeks to share our thoughts again.

I started reading in "Can You Trust the Bible?" and so far it is interesting. For those who are interested: <!-- m -->http://www.watchtower.org/e/200711/article_01.htm<!-- m --> You can read the first 5 chapters there.

When I have finished reading and researching it, I'll let you know what my thoughts are.

• I am not a religious person either. I was raised a catholic, but due to things I experienced within that religion I quit. Main reason was that I don't want to live my life in fear, and fear was all that was preached in my church.

I, like Souza, do believe in good and evil and I also do believe everything happens for a reason. I do believe there is a higher power, but I don't know by which name this power goes. I also believe that those who do good are protected, and will receive good in return.

A few weeks ago there was a ring at my door and when I opened it, I stood eye to eye with a young lady. She introduced herself, told me she was a Jehovah's Witness and asked me if she could have a couple of minutes of my time. Normally I say "No", but this time, after reading all the bible quotes which TIAI had been redirecting to and which triggered my curiousity, I decided to say "Yes".

We had a long, animated and friendly conversation in which mutual respect towards each other's ideas was shown. She told me about her life, her religion and her bible, and I told her about my life, my experience with the catholic religion and my concerns of what is going on in the world right now.

After talking for about an hour she asked me if I would allow her to bring me a magazine regarding the doubts I had about the bible to be trusted. I said "Yes, of course". The other day she came back and brought me Awake! of November 2007, titled "Can You Trust the Bible?". Again we had a long and pleasant talk.

We discussed many topics, beliefs and feelings, we even talked about MJ, the hoax and NWO. We exchanged topics to read up on, and promised each other that we each would do our "home work". In the end I told her that I actually envied her for her unconditional trust in her God and religion. She nearly started crying and said: "I wish you could have the same faith". We said goodbye, and she promised she will come back in a few weeks to share our thoughts again.

I started reading in "Can You Trust the Bible?" and so far it is interesting. For those who are interested: <!-- m -->http://www.watchtower.org/e/200711/article_01.htm<!-- m --> You can read the first 5 chapters there.

When I have finished reading and researching it, I'll let you know what my thoughts are.

Mo that is awesome! This entire thing has taught me to be much more open-minded. I believe there has to be SOME truth in all religions and beliefs. We must be open to the information, take it all in, and decide for ourselves. If we could all do this we might find that we aren't so different after all. Looking forward to hearing more about this!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I've always thought that TS and TMZ are related! But even if they know somethings about the hoax, how do we know they're coming from Michael??? What if these people learnt about the hoax somehow and what if Michael is NOT the person who is giving them the information? Have you ever thought of this? I personally find TMZ so disrespectful to Michael. And yes, there's definitely a media manipulation! But this manipulation does NOT come from Michael but the media itself! It's my opinion though.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I've always thought that TS and TMZ are related! But even if they know somethings about the hoax, how do we know they're coming from Michael??? What if these people learnt about the hoax somehow and what if Michael is NOT the person who is giving them the information? Have you ever thought of this? I personally find TMZ so disrespectful to Michael. And yes, there's definitely a media manipulation! But this manipulation does NOT come from Michael but the media itself! It's my opinion though.

Have you really read all of TS' posts?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I've always thought that TS and TMZ are related! But even if they know somethings about the hoax, how do we know they're coming from Michael??? What if these people learnt about the hoax somehow and what if Michael is NOT the person who is giving them the information? Have you ever thought of this? I personally find TMZ so disrespectful to Michael. And yes, there's definitely a media manipulation! But this manipulation does NOT come from Michael but the media itself! It's my opinion though.

I challenge anyone who questions the authenticity of TS to try debunking his posts.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

I challenge anyone who questions the authenticity of TS to try debunking his posts.

Well, we don´t know who he/ she really is <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> people think who can be behind it, but we don´t know.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Alright. I guess I had better get it all out there now too. I was raised as an atheist or as my Dad would say an agnostic .I grew up through the alternate lifestyles and hippie communes of the 70's,and it was like waking up from a life long sleep when I had a conversion experience at 19. My life changed totally. Habits and addictions began to drop off my life and I started to become much more aware spiritually. It seemed like the bible became alive to me and I could see the types and shadows hidden in the old testament which found their true realization in the person of Jesus. I have spent the better part of 25 years in a large pentecostal Church and had even attended Bible College for a while. I was a worship leader most of those years. [ honestly, Spirit- filled music is incredible, infectious and sublime at times] But after all those years, I began to feel restricted a little and bagan to question the motives and desires of those in leadership positions. This is probably my problem and not theirs, but I started to get angry to see pastors living in such luxurious affluence and commenting that they want to draw a congregation of professional people while the area I live near has what would be termed as many battlers. I am not locked into any Chuch membership at present, but I have a heart connection and love for those ministries that feed the poor and take blankets and food to the homeless sleeping rough on our streets. I guess I grew up spiritually and still am growing by the way. And while I will always be thankful for the great foundations that were laid in my life, this saying expresses it best.
    Some want to live within the sound of church and chapple bell. I want to run a rescue shop a half a mile from hell. .......cheers Robyn
  • I've always thought that TS and TMZ are related! But even if they know somethings about the hoax, how do we know they're coming from Michael??? What if these people learnt about the hoax somehow and what if Michael is NOT the person who is giving them the information? Have you ever thought of this? I personally find TMZ so disrespectful to Michael. And yes, there's definitely a media manipulation! But this manipulation does NOT come from Michael but the media itself! It's my opinion though.

Well, we don´t know who he/ she really is <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> people think who can be behind it, but we don´t know.

I do realize I said "his" lol..when really have no idea.

I don't know who is behind it, but I still challenge anyone to debunk the information provided by user TS.

Yes, I did!!! Two times at least! And I do believe that someone else could have given him some information about the hoax and he could have added his investigation on it and made the posts. Sorry but he lost my trust with that Elvis and test thing.

P.S: I'm NOT saying the information he gave is wrong. I'm saying we should think again if the information is coming from Michael himself or not. Do not twist my words pls everyone!

I do realize I said "his" lol..when really have no idea.

I don't know who is behind it, but I still challenge anyone to debunk the information provided by user TS.

I'm NOT saying the information he gave is wrong. I'm saying we should think again if the information is coming from Michael himself or not. Do not twist my words pls.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Yes, I did!!! Two times at least! And I do believe that someone else could have given him some information about the hoax and he could have added his investigation on it and made the posts. Sorry but he lost my trust with that Elvis and test thing.

P.S: I'm NOT saying the information he gave is wrong. I'm saying we should think again if the information is coming from Michael himself or not. Do not twist my words pls everyone!

Then please explain why you think this might NOT come from Michael, I am curious about that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Then please explain why you think this might NOT come from Michael, I am curious about that.

As I wrote before and so many times I do NOT believe anything will happen about Eliza's case. At least NOT this summer like TS wrote. Second of all I do NOT believe TMZ is related with Michael himself as they're so disrespectful to Michael with their videos etc. They were the first to announce the death,so what? They're the first in announcing everything. You can find it if you follow them in other cases. I say TS and TMZ are related with each other but not with Michael. And they both want us, the fans to go to the media because that would be so great for TMZ to make new hoax news that would bring much attention to their web-page and earn more $$$. This's my opinion as I wrote before.

As I wrote before and so many times I do NOT believe anything will happen about Eliza's case. At least NOT this summer like TS wrote. Second of all I do NOT believe TMZ is related with Michael himself as they're so disrespectful to Michael with their videos etc. They were the first to announce the death,so what? They're the first in announcing everything. You can find it if you follow them in other cases. I say TS and TMZ are related with each other but not with Michael. And they both want us, the fans to go to the media because that would be so great for TMZ to make new hoax news that would bring much attention to their web-page and earn more $$$. This's my opinion as I wrote before.

Then explain to me why Harvey still not has posted a "Revealing the Michael Jackson Hoax" article yet if it's all about $$$? There is more than enough evidence so far to write a huge article about that, but nothing has appeared on TMZ as of yet. He sure missed out on a lot of money already if this is his intention...

Then explain to me why Harvey still not has posted a "Revealing the Michael Jackson Hoax" article yet if it's all about $$$? There is more than enough evidence so far to write a huge article about that, but nothing has appeared on TMZ as of yet. He sure missed out on a lot of money already if this is his intention...

Ok of course he wouldn't reveal it all of a sudden because first, if he reveals it with only one news, he couldn't earn the $$$ he wants, but by giving one by one of the news which mentions hoax, takes people's attention to their web-site first, and he earns more and more. Nice strategy. Second of all, he couldn't reveal it if he doesn't know everything about it. And how is he going to prove it without Michael himself?

Ok of course he wouldn't reveal it all of a sudden because first, if he reveals it with only one news, he couldn't earn the $$$ he wants, but by giving one by one of the hoax news, he earns more and more, and takes people's attention to their web-site first. Nice strategy. Second of all, he couldn't reveal it if he doesn't know everything about it. And how is he going to prove it without Michael himself?

In regards to TMZ earning $$$ with each MJ article they're publishing:

I'd like to know how many people from here actually click the ads on the TMZ website and generate $$$ for them? It's just out of curiosity, to find out if TMZ is really making a lot of money from the believers like PureLove thinks they do. I for sure never ever click any ads, so in fact I'm costing Harvey $$$ (Sorry Harve <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ).

To those who do click the ads on TMZ - please let me know.

I'd like to know how many people from here actually click the ads on the TMZ website and generate $$$ for them? It's just out of curiosity, to find out if TMZ is really making a lot of money from the believers like PureLove thinks they do. I for sure never ever click any ads, so in fact I'm costing Harvey $$$ (Sorry Harve <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ).

You don't need to click on the ads for them to earn $$$. All you need to do is to visit their web-page. Every click on their page brings cash!

• In regards to TMZ earning $$$ with each MJ article they're publishing:

You don't need to click on the ads for them to earn $$$. All you need to do is to visit their web-page. Every click on their page brings cash!

That is not per definition true PureLove. It depends on the conditions, and you are not familiar with those. You are making a statement based on incomplete information, and with that you're making the same mistake as the people who claim that Souza and I make money from this website.
    The money issue is metaphorical. The site (this or TMZ or the other forum...or anyother) gets a value based on statistics.

The other forum "makes a day" 5 dollars and this one was around 36 dollars. The sales value I forgot. Potentially, the site by clicks, gets a path towards a future profit if anyone decides selling the whole web or sell ads placed in to it.
  • The money issue is metaphorical. The site (this or TMZ or the other forum...or anyother) gets a value based on statistics.

The other forum "makes a day" 5 dollars and this one was around 36 dollars. The sales value I forgot. Potentially, the site by clicks, gets a path towards a future profit if anyone decides selling the whole web or sell ads placed in to it.

Indeed, for us it's metaphorical, as we do not have any ads on our website.

Mind: the old MJHD domain had a value of over $40.000 one day, and was eventually sold for 250 bucks.
    250 was an overprice! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Regardless of our personal views on the bible etc, this song and accompanying video is surely Michael's truth and faith. I've just found it on Youtube - 'We've had Enough' - I can't believe I've never heard it before, though I've wondered where the quote about 'raising our voice as one' came from. The passion in his voice has me overwhelmed and in total awe of this amazing man. What an inspiration - if this song can't bring us all together, regardless of our differences, I'm not sure what can! Does anyone know when he recorded this?

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwUQQDmKozk<!-- m -->

I just LOVE that song ! My dream is that it becomes NUMBER ONE !! Everybody should listen ! Thank you so much Michael for this song ! I always cry when I listen to it it's so powerful ! Just an amazing song ! I just can't find the words to express how much I love that song. God bless you Michael for that.

Well sorry...I think it was recorded in 2004 if I remember well ...
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Regardless of our personal views on the bible etc, this song and accompanying video is surely Michael's truth and faith. I've just found it on Youtube - 'We've had Enough' - I can't believe I've never heard it before, though I've wondered where the quote about 'raising our voice as one' came from. The passion in his voice has me overwhelmed and in total awe of this amazing man. What an inspiration - if this song can't bring us all together, regardless of our differences, I'm not sure what can! Does anyone know when he recorded this?

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwUQQDmKozk<!-- m -->

I just LOVE that song ! My dream is that it becomes NUMBER ONE !! Everybody should listen ! Thank you so much Michael for this song ! I always cry when I listen to it it's so powerful ! Just an amazing song ! I just can't find the words to express how much I love that song. God bless you Michael for that.

Well sorry...I think it was recorded in 2004 if I remember well ...

Thanks Sarahli, I was guessing it had to be recent because the message is so loud and clear and obvious, no gentle hints in this one! (I needed loud and clear and obvious today!) As of today it's my new favourite MJ song! Thank you Michael.

That is not per definition true PureLove. It depends on the conditions, and you are not familiar with those. You are making a statement based on incomplete information, and with that you're making the same mistake as the people who claim that Souza and I make money from this website.

May I ask how you know I'm not familiar of these conditions Mo? Do I need to own a web-site to know about this? So it means I know nothing and I can not make a little investigation or know nobody who has a website? Well... To assume without proof is to prejudge before having the facts. As far as I see many prejudges are made on this forum about us, and definitely I'm NOT the one who is making a mistake with a prejudge.

And we're talking about TMZ here, not about this forum. I just want to ask one simple question to all of you. How many of us were aware of TMZ before 6/25/09? Probably only just a couple of us. But now? Thousands of believers and millions of MJ fans who heard about TMZ from us mostly visit their page. So who has the profit here? Bingo!
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Thank you, TS, and thank you all for the heart revealing posts here. To me, they send a strong message that God IS Love and that He is in full control of all times and all things. I think the Army of L.O.V.E. is being equipped for what lies ahead. We are recognizing the enemy of our unity, getting in shape for battle, and making that change. I am looking forward to "time telling all", when all doubts will vanish.