Michael Jackson Conquers Death with New Album

2»

Comments

• GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    [youtube:3r6h0p7p] <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    [youtube:3r6h0p7p]
    orly?
  • MJ062509MJ062509 Posts: 38
    Sony to release them over the next seven years......

Why is it that the number 7 seem to keep popping up?! That number is tied to Michael like a shoelace but I just cant put my finger on it as to why.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Sony to release them over the next seven years......

Why is it that the number 7 seem to keep popping up?! That number is tied to Michael like a shoelace but I just cant put my finger on it as to why.

you're right... the sevens keep appearing in the last few TMZ articles. they constantly remind me of the triple 7s on MJ's red shirt in TII. maybe it's a clue that Bam is soon! =)

can't wait to get my hands on the album in Nov <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->D
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Anthroposophy and the occult

Quote:
    The French occultist, Eliphas Levi, the German philosopher Franz von Baader, and the Theosophist Louis Claude de St. Martin spoke of 1879 as the year in which Michael overcame the dragon. This is confirmed by the esoteric writer Rudolf Steiner in a lecture in Zurich on November 13, 1917, where he states: "in 1879, in November, a momentous event took place, a battle of the Powers of Darkness against the Powers of Light, ending in the image of Michael overcoming the Dragon"

On the first day of the Celtic New Year in 1879 (i.e. 1st November 1879, the day after Samhain)<<<Halloween at dawn the Sun appears over La Soulane (the Sunline in Occitan) when viewed from la Tour d'Alchemie, the star Aldebaran is exactly due east at .

The stars Sirius, Orion's belt, Aldebaran and the Pleiades are all in a line parallel to the horizon to the west.

However on 1st November 1879 the full moon is also on this line between Aldebaran and the Pleiades. (i.e. The moon goddess appears between the Archangel Michael and the place where the Watchtower Society believe God lives) <<<<Jehova Witnesses?

The Dragons head (Draco) is 33 degrees from north.

source:http://www.andrewgough.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3127&view=next

Have fun!
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Perhaps a strange thought...but what if Michael made a new deal with Sony after Tommy Mottola left Sony in 2003.

You never know.....
    Chappie
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Why does TMZ published an old picture of Michael? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Perhaps a strange thought...but what if Michael made a new deal with Sony after Tommy Mottola left Sony in 2003.

You never know.....
    Chappie

There is no other way, it looks like SONY is in on this up until their necks...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Notice how TMZ have used a decent photo of MJ for once?

One in his BAD era, when MJ was at his peak of his career when he OWNED the 80's
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

One in his BAD era, when MJ was at his peak of his career when he OWNED the 80's

So every picture after that is not decent? Or did you mean they didn't use one of the doubles this time?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

So every picture after that is not decent? Or did you mean they didn't use one of the doubles this time?

I mean they usually use ones that are particularly unflattering, from strange and close angles. They dont always, but most of the time they seem to use the worst possible photo that they can find of MJ
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Why does TMZ published an old picture of Michael? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

I was wondering that too, they've always used pictures around the Trial time. And suddenly, a bad era photo? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I was wondering that too, they've always used pictures around the Trial time. And suddenly, a bad era photo? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Thanks.. i felt my words were being twisted then. This is what i am trying to point out.

They usually use really bad, awful photos of strange angles and unflattering poses.

Now they use a BAD photo, and a decent one at that.. the only thing i can think of is because this is when MJ was at the height of his musical career. He owned the 80's and this was the time he was at the top with no scandals surrounding him.
    So.. happy memories of his musical career to announce the new album.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

Thanks.. i felt my words were being twisted then. This is what i am trying to point out.

They usually use really bad, awful photos of strange angles and unflattering poses.

Now they use a BAD photo, and a decent one at that.. the only thing i can think of is because this is when MJ was at the height of his musical career. He owned the 80's and this was the time he was at the top with no scandals surrounding him.
    So.. happy memories of his musical career to announce the new album.

Yeah, I think that too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Michael Jackson Conquers Death with New Album

7/30/2010 3:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson cannot be stopped ... even in death -- the King of Pop is set to release a posthumous album of brand new songs this November ... and it's just the beginning.

0730-michael-jackson-bn-getty-credit.jpg

According to Rolling Stone, Jackson has approximately 100 still-unreleased songs from throughout his career -- and the Jackson Estate has already inked a $250 million deal with Sony to release them over the next seven years ... along with reissues of the MJ classics.

Among the unreleased tracks are collaborations with Akon, Will.I.Am, and Ne-Yo.

The album is due out in November.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/30/michael-j ... -am-ne-yo/<!-- m -->

So we get MAAT. According to wikipedia, "Maat was the Ancient Egyptian concept of truth, balance, order, law, morality, and justice. Maat was also personified as a goddess regulating the stars, seasons, and the actions of both mortals and the deities, who set the order of the universe from chaos at the moment of creation.

The earliest surviving records indicating Maat is the norm for nature and society, in this world and the next, is recorded during the Old Kingdom in pyramid texts (ca. 2780-2250 BCE).[2]

Later, as a goddess in other traditions of the Egyptian pantheon, where most goddesses were paired with a male aspect, her masculine counterpart was Thoth and their attributes are the same. After the rise of Ra they were depicted together in the Solar Barque. As Thoth has been seen to represent the Logos of Plato[3], so Maat has been viewed as an expression of Divine Wisdom.[4]

After her role in creation and continuously preventing the universe from returning to chaos, her primary role in Egyptian mythology dealt with the weighing of souls that took place in the underworld, Duat.[5] Her feather was the measure that determined whether the souls (considered to reside in the heart) of the departed would reach the paradise of afterlife successfully.

Pharaohs are often depicted with the emblems of Maat to emphasise their role in upholding the laws of the Creator.

Maat as a principle was formed to meet the complex needs of the emergent Egyptian state that embraced diverse peoples with conflicting interests. The development of such rules sought to avert chaos and it became the basis of Egyptian law. From an early period the King would describe himself as the "Lord of Maat" who decreed with his mouth the Maat he conceived in his heart.

The significance of Maat developed to the point that it embraced all aspects of existence, including the basic equilibrium of the universe, the relationship between constituent parts, the cycle of the seasons, heavenly movements, religious observations and fair dealings, honesty and truthfulness in social interactions.[7]

The Ancient Egyptians had a deep conviction of an underlying holiness and unity within the universe. Cosmic harmony was achieved by correct public and ritual life. Any disturbance in cosmic harmony could have consequences for the individual as well as the state. An impious King could bring about famine or blasphemy blindness to an individual.[8] In opposition to the right order expressed in the concept of Maat is the concept of Isfet: chaos, lies and violence.[9]

In addition to the importance of the Maat, several other principles within Ancient Egyptian law were essential, including an adherence to tradition as opposed to change, the importance of rhetorical skill, and the significance of achieving impartiality, and social justice. In one Middle Kingdom (2062 to c. 1664 BCE) text the Creator declares "I made every man like his fellow". Maat called the rich to help the less fortunate rather than exploit them, echoed in tomb declarations: "I have given bread to the hungry and clothed the naked" and "I was a husband to the widow and father to the orphan".[10]

To the Egyptian mind, Maat bound all things together in an indestructible unity: the universe, the natural world, the state, and the individual were all seen as parts of the wider order generated by Maat.

The underlying concepts of Taoism and Confucianism resemble Maat at times.[11] Many of these concepts were codified into laws, and many of the concepts often were discussed by ancient Egyptian philosophers and officials who referred to the spiritual text known as the Book of the Dead."

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maat<!-- m -->

To me, this is translated by: "Justice will be served...soon"!

LOVE,
    Andy
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Michael
    album
    Breaking News

= BaM

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    Michael
    album
    Breaking News