Hello to all and to all!!!!!

océaneocéane Posts: 14
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Here we are, my name is Océane, I am French and I have 3 children.
I am a fan of Mike since my childhood, regrettably, I never have pus to see him(it) in concert.
Since his(her,its) disappearance, I am éffondré, I can speak about it to nobody, because my circle of acquaintances does not like(love) him(it).
His(Her,Its) disappearance, Meme 1 the apres years that I see him(it) or hears(understands) him(it), my tears flow(sink) without controlent.
Then, I fell on your forum, I am there inscriste, afins to get closer to you, his(her) closest fans and the purest.

Kisses in all and in all !!!!

Comments

• Why do you call Michael "he, she, it"? If you are a fan ( even if you are not <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) you should know that Michael is a MAN.
  • océaneocéane Posts: 14
    Why do you call Michael "he, she, it"? If you are a fan ( even if you are not <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) you should know that Michael is a MAN.

oops !!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ,

Bin, in fact, I am invalid(useless) in English, then to speak to you I squeeze up of the translator Reverso, I am really sorry!!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Kisses !!!
  • ok, don't worry, soon your english will improve, this forum is better than school <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
    Welcome aboard.
    ok, don't worry, soon your english will improve, this forum is better than school <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
    Welcome aboard.

Thank you very much, I hespere to be able to learn(teach) fast.

Kisse !!!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Hello und Welcome <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thank you very much Angelshadow !!!!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Glad you found us Oceane and I can understand your english and what you mean perfectly well.
    Glad you found us Oceane and I can understand your english and what you mean perfectly well.

Thank you very much RK !!!! ,

am satisfied that you ariviez to read to me!!! I have so evil with Reverso, then I éssaye to hold(retain) and to learn it meme time(weather).

Kisses !!!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257

My English is awful!!!! No worry <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    L.O.V.E
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    welcome to you ,i hope you feel at home here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> like we all do <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

My English is awful!!!! No worry <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    L.O.V.E

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Kisses kisses !!!
    welcome to you ,i hope you feel at home here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> like we all do <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thank you very much ni-co-le

Thank you, to you quite and all of me to acceuillir parmis, you are all kind tres.

I kiss(embrace) you all and all !!!
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    ok, don't worry, soon your english will improve, this forum is better than school <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
    Welcome aboard.

Kisse !!!

welcome <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> my english is not good too.. but Loveneverfeltsogood is right ! after I joined this forum I can talk and write so much better ^^ you will learn english fast <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

if you wanna talk PM...<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Welcome aboard.

Kisse !!!

welcome <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> my english is not good too.. but Loveneverfeltsogood is right ! after I joined this forum I can talk and write so much better ^^ you will learn english fast <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

if you wanna talk PM...<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I hespere to be able to arrive there, because for me, the translation Reverso me endicape a little, because he(it) does not translate forssement what I want to say, but I do not speak about it either, but I éssaye of me to entrainer quite only!!!
    I want to learn your language(tongue), and I am tres fiere by etre fallen on your forum!!!

Thank you very much Rasyte !!!!

Kisses !!!!
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    talk to me ^^ I send you PM <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Bienvenue Oceane. Vous apprendrez tres vite l'Anglais ici! And hopefully Michael will be back soon so no more tears! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
    Welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thank you very much , Hesouttamylife !!!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Kisses !!!!!!!
    Bienvenue Oceane. Vous apprendrez tres vite l'Anglais ici! And hopefully Michael will be back soon so no more tears! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E

Thank you very much TheRunningGirl !!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> .

I hespere to learn(teach) tres fast, to be able to write him(her) in your language(tongue) in are return.
    Finished tears, I concentrate on my ainssi English that on the forum to help you.

Thank you!!!!

Kisses !!!!
  • Welcome to the madhouse! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It's a great Forum!

My english is bad aswell, but they all are right: It's better than school!

Enjoy!
    Welcome to the madhouse! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It's a great Forum!

My english is bad aswell, but they all are right: It's better than school!

Enjoy!

Thank you very much Magnolia1791 !!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Kisses !!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->