TIAI August 5

mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirecting to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13049<!-- l -->

On the TMZ website there is a section that includes 75 pictures of celebrities' mugshots. I looked through all 75 and noticed that M.J. is not on there. (Thank God) The reason I bring this up is because if TMZ is such an enemy to M.J. (as some posters on here are very adamant about) don't you think they would have taken pleasure in including his mugshot on there? But instead, they leave his off....and you KNOW they didn't just forget about him...given all the numerous stories on him. I still believe they are working for MJ...not against him. Also, Harvey is still MIA for the 2nd week in a row. We can only hope he's off somewhere helping MJ prepare for the Big Bam! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

On a side note....I wonder what kind of "news" will come out tomorrow? Tomorrow is the anniversary of the death of Marilyn Monroe.

Here is the link to the mugshots if you want to take a look yourself.

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/celebrity_mugshots#tab=most_recent

Comments

• <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13049<!-- l -->

Darn it - someone beat you to the story. I know, I hate it when that happens too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • this redirect definitely took place at a different time than all the other redirects if i remember correctly...maybe a clue?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13049

Darn it - someone beat you to the story. I know, I hate it when that happens too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

No, this is TIAI Redirect for August 5th <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    She just copied the post, and put it here.

About the redirect, I am surprised MJ isn't on there. I agree with what newoldfan said:
    The reason I bring this up is because if TMZ is such an enemy to M.J. (as some posters on here are very adamant about) don't you think they would have taken pleasure in including his mugshot on there? But instead, they leave his off....and you KNOW they didn't just forget about him...given all the numerous stories on him. I still believe they are working for MJ...not against him.

Also... why is Billie Jean Jackson on there? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    i was thinbking the same thing. Who on earth IS Billie-Jean Jackson?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Did give me a laugh tho.
    I thought at first the MJ shot was from too long ago (relatively speaking), but then i saw OJ on there!!
    I hope we are VERY close to the end.....

P.S : Good to have you back, TS
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Redirecting to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13049<!-- l -->

On the TMZ website there is a section that includes 75 pictures of celebrities' mugshots. I looked through all 75 and noticed that M.J. is not on there. (Thank God) The reason I bring this up is because if TMZ is such an enemy to M.J. (as some posters on here are very adamant about) don't you think they would have taken pleasure in including his mugshot on there? But instead, they leave his off....and you KNOW they didn't just forget about him...given all the numerous stories on him. I still believe they are working for MJ...not against him. Also, Harvey is still MIA for the 2nd week in a row. We can only hope he's off somewhere helping MJ prepare for the Big Bam! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

On a side note....I wonder what kind of "news" will come out tomorrow? Tomorrow is the anniversary of the death of Marilyn Monroe.

Here is the link to the mugshots if you want to take a look yourself.

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/celebrity_mugshots#tab=most_recent

I did the same the thing a while ago, and I was waiting for it actually. I was surprised I didn't see it as well...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Billie Jean Jackson, this is a woman who said she was the mother of blanket.

<!-- m -->[url=ttp://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/08/billie-jean-jackson-give-me-blanke]ttp://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/0 ... -me-blanke[/url]<!-- m -->
  • Billie Jean Jackson, this is a woman who said she was the mother of blanket.

<!-- m -->[url=ttp://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/08/billie-jean-jackson-give-me-blanke]ttp://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/0 ... -me-blanke[/url]<!-- m -->

i thought billie jean jackson was the one dicussed on geraldo back in 2005 who told his employees not to cash anymore of his checks or whatever that she was his wife.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Here is the link to TMZ, the other does not work

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/10/billy-jea ... isitation/<!-- m -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    It also shows that TMZ believes that Michael is innocent regarding the false and disgusting allegations made against him. TMZ is definitely on Michael's side.