TIAI August 16

2»

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    So it's twitter time. Lets take advantage of it.

Yes let's take advantage of the situation. This is a good opportunity.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    [youtube:3lqv6car]
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    it is good time to take advantage.
    And TMZ similar titles used in their news, American Idol "raises the dead and Michael Jackson-District Resurrected by Cali Swag <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • 24xqq75.jpg
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    24xqq75.jpg

hahaha did YOU put that there or did you just see it?
  • I put it myself in London <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 24xqq75.jpg

hahaha did YOU put that there or did you just see it?

That is AWESOME! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I seriously think we should make pamphlets (sp?) highlighting the major points and go around handing them out to people, put them in people's mail boxes and on bulletin boards around town. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    24xqq75.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> your amazing!
  • Yep, today the redirect is to TMZ.. and it's Elvis Presley's page. There are a few things that stuck out to me and here they are:
    Pat Boone -- I Called Elvis a Fatty
    5/22/2009 8:54 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Talk about making a great last impression -- because the last time Pat Boone saw The King, one month before he died, dude made fun of Elvis' weight.

The reason I say this is because everyone talked about how skinny Michael was before he "died". The Hulk trainer guy said he told Michael "this is the skinniest i've ever seen you"... so there's another connection i'd say.

Elvis Lives -- In New Photos!
    9/20/2007 10:02 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Do I even have to say?

Celine & Elvis' "Idol" Duet from the Grave

This reminds me of the one TMZ article where they were talking aboout Michael giving evidence "from the grave".

Elvis Presley, George Burns and James Brown are all alive and kickin' -- for a new ABC reality show.

Yeah... Once again, do I even have to say?
    Life After Death: Artists Top Charts From the Grave
    7/13/2006 4:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

After being dead for three years, Johnny Cash has again topped the Billboard music charts -- for the first time in 37 years. Interestingly, TMZ did some digging and found out that The Man in Black is not the only artist who has had posthumous albums skyrocket to #1.

Tupac Shakur, aka 2Pac, was gunned down on a Las Vegas street in 1996 at the peak of his hip-hop career. Since that time, the rapper has released two albums that hit #1 on the charts-- once in 2001 and the other 2005. His mother Afeni Shakur is now controlling the artist's new album releases.

Christopher Wallace, aka The Notorious B.I.G or Biggie Smalls, was killed the following year. 2Pac and Biggie were engulfed in a very heated East vs. West Coast rap war that played out in their music. Biggie had two albums hit #1 following his death -- "Life After Death" and "Born Again."

Seattle band Nirvana, a band fronted by Kurt Cobain, lost its leader to suicide on April 5, 1994. The band released "MTV Unplugged in NY" shortly after the singer's death -- which shot to #1. Two years later, the band released "From the Muddy Banks of Wishkah," which also launched up the charts to #1.

This album success trend doesn't only appear in Generation X artists. Long before those musicians picked up an instrument or microphone, dead celebrities were raking in the album sales; Bob Marley, Janis Joplin and Elvis Presley all had #1 one records after their deaths.

Uh, not really sure about this one other than like "life after death"...

And although Michael did not have a number 1 album after his death, he did get a hell of a lot more popular than he was... Sadly, because that's what he deserved all along.

Well, there ya go.
    Have a wonderful day! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    24xqq75.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> your amazing!

omg.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    we all should do the same thing !... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    smart move superflysister81 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Would someone be able to please do a side-by-side photo of the handwriting sample from the TMZ article and of Jesse/Elvis writing? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I don't know how.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    There is a thread already, but I like the connection between "fatty" and "thin". I didn't even think of that, but I think you are right on!!
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Would someone be able to please do a side-by-side photo of the handwriting sample from the TMZ article and of Jesse/Elvis writing? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I don't know how.
    Jessesletternotcomingout2002.jpg
    0316_elvis_note_ex_getty3-1.jpg

and to throw in MJ's, a mix of caps and cursive:
    MJackson1.jpg
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Is anyone else having problems with twitter? Mine says : "We’re currently experiencing a high error rate on Twitter". Hoping ElvisandMj is trending! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

MJackson1.jpg

Thanks JukeBox!

I'm not a handwriting expert but the capital "E" at the beginning of the letter to Linda and the "E" when Elvis initials his poem looks quite similar. Also the slant of the writing looks very similar. Can't tell for sure since one is in caps and the other is in cursive...but looks like it's written by the same hand!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    All of it does remind of this:

Blue Suede Shoes

[youtube:1sqq883r]
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmbReEYvPuw<!-- m -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Way to go Superfly!!! Anything to get the attention of others is greatly appreciated! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Sending out tweets as we speak on #elvisandmjdotcom!
    I love all of my wonderful MJ family...Have a great day everyone!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I know many get irritated that we/I keep focusing on the hidden images, but you can't help but notice the HUGE MJ face in the hair. You can see his sunglasses, nose, and lips (his left profile). Anyone else see it?

i think i might see it . now i know i need to go to bed!

It's definitely one of the more obvious "illusions" they've used. It is very obviously MJ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I can see what you are talking about too....

I am also wondering if this redirect is meaning watch for a story on Elvis to be posted on TMZ today (33rd anniversary of Elvis' "death") .....

Waiting and watching TS
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I also see the face <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    There is a thread already, but I like the connection between "fatty" and "thin". I didn't even think of that, but I think you are right on!!
    I think this is spot on as well. I had never connected this previously. Thankyou. I have had discussions with people this past 14 months and they always come up with Elvis was really unhealthy. Just look at His weight. These same people have also said. Look how unhealthy MJ was. Nothing but skin and bones. I think we have another Elvis/MJ hoax similarity. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153

MJackson1.jpg

Thanks JukeBox!

I'm not a handwriting expert but the capital "E" at the beginning of the letter to Linda and the "E" when Elvis initials his poem looks quite similar. Also the slant of the writing looks very similar. Can't tell for sure since one is in caps and the other is in cursive...but looks like it's written by the same hand!

It's already been established by a certified graphologist that Jesse's and Elvis's handwriting match, and that she would testify in court under oath that "Elvis has to be ALIVE, the handwriting is UNMISTAKABLE".
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MItC-vfza0M<!-- m -->
  • I'm still waiting for an Elvis related news on TMZ, some time soon. But meanwhile what got my attention on the Elvis page were the google ads displayed on the right (photo below).

However, when I entered that site and searched for "mj" nothing relevant appeared <!-- m -->http://www.zonkspace.com/videos/search?searchfield=mj<!-- m -->.

Anyway, TMZ is giving us clues that they are aware and time will tell all...

LOVE,
    Andy
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Something that caught my attention was the "Elvis Lives" article...
    It's kind of confusing since it now says "Media removed"
    i wonder what was there. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Necrostar Elvis Presley is back -- and TMZ's got him!

0221_media_removed-3.jpg

Think back to before the fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches to 1958, during the early Elvis craze, when he was shipped off for military duty. E spent the majority of his two-year stint in what was then West Germany, where he met a lil' young thang named Priscilla.

TMZ has uncovered these never-before-seen photos that document Elvis' return from Germany and his last days in uniform.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2007/09/20/elvis-liv ... nts-anchor<!-- m -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Something that caught my attention was the "Elvis Lives" article...

0221_media_removed-3.jpg

Think back to before the fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches to 1958, during the early Elvis craze, when he was shipped off for military duty. E spent the majority of his two-year stint in what was then West Germany, where he met a lil' young thang named Priscilla.

TMZ has uncovered these never-before-seen photos that document Elvis' return from Germany and his last days in uniform.

The military "theme" is recurrent. This makes me think of the TMZ article "Nazi Flick Fan". Wonder what were these never-before-seen photos...TMZ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Something that caught my attention was the "Elvis Lives" article...

0221_media_removed-3.jpg

The military "theme" is recurrent. This makes me think of the TMZ article "Nazi Flick Fan". Wonder what were these never-before-seen photos...TMZ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

There are recurrent themes and references indeed. The military reference makes me think of the Army of LOVE, correlated also to the latest Elvis news ("Stars Who've Served"). Moreover, the 1958 mention seems more than pure coincindence...

LOVE,
    Andy
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    In two of the TMZ articles Elvis’ hair is described as 51-year-old hair.

Lisa Marie Presley – Nanny Suit Is History

Why does TMZ work History into a headline about LMP’s Nanny? Then they have HIS in capitals going backwards for HIStory with another story about Star's Who've Served in the military.

HIStory - military <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->