Jermaine Jackson on Celebrity Ghost Stories (Bio channel)

mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
edited January 1970 in News
Sounds pretty intriguing, something I will definitely check out especially since I'm into Ghosts. Begins on Saturday, the 21st.

<!-- m -->http://www.biography.com/listings/episo ... gid=588606<!-- m -->

Comments

• Hello!

This is intresting,I already saw something on the internet last weeks.
    Here it is what I foud about this subject:

Celebrity Ghost Stories

“17 ( <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ,7 again?) - Jermaine Jackson, Dave Foley, Diane Ladd, Karina Smirnoff”
    Saturday, August 21 @ 9 pm ET
    Rated: TVPG
    Running Time: 60 Minutes
    Genre:
    Closed Captions: Yes

http://www.biography.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=583390&airingid=584678Upcoming Showings:
    Saturday, August 21 @ 9 pm ET

Search for other upcoming episodes

Jermaine Jackson encounters the spirit of an elderly woman haunting his family's estate; a desperate spirit contacts Diane Ladd and pleads for help; Dave Foley learns his apartment has a dark and brutal past; and an angry spirit attacks a young Karina Smirnoff.

Thank you very much for this post!!!!

LOVE
  • MichiS97MichiS97 Posts: 100
    Did you notice this: 21=3x7=7+7+7
  • Cool i will have to check that out!
  • Do you find that since Mj supposedly passed away the spot light is all on Jermaine? All the interviews with the slip ups, the reality show, now ghost stories, I hope he will not be too too scared. Imagine that's when MJ will appear as a ghost. That would be too funny.. everyone who did not believe will believe. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Love.
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpJGy9PZ ... ure=search<!-- m -->

there it is. not the best of quality. but watchable.

• there it is. not the best of quality. but watchable.

Wow that was freaky. I do believe in ghosts that have a hard time passing through the light. One thing I do not understand, didn't Michael build the encino house? I was under the impression he did. In the Jermaine interview he said when we bought the encino. Probably I misunderstood..
  • SandySandy Posts: 55
    No. Michael didn't build the encino house. The Jackson family moved into the house in the early 70s. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 1869 -1862 = 7
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    whats kinda interesting, however, is the fact that nobody has dared to make a claim about seeing MJ's Ghost. Not a close family member, a great friend. etc. Nothing. Now, granted im a full believer of ghosts, I would be convinced that Michael is dead if someone said they encountered Jackson spirit. (someone very close to him) You'd think, with all the memories the jackson family has of him and how much they dearly miss him to this day, he would come back in spirit and try to comfort them and tell them that he is at peace, or even give them clues as to how he got murdered and what happened on that night. hmm..
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    <!-- m -->http://foreign.peacefmonline.com/entert ... /73561.php<!-- m -->
    VIDEO: Terrified Jermaine Jackson Shares Spooky Encounter With Ghosts

Date: 23-Aug-2010

Share Story With Friends Comments Email Print

Digg Facebook Twitter reddit StumbleUpon Delicious

Jermaine Jackson

Related Stories

Aceshowbiz : Jermaine Jackson can't sleep with the lights out after a spooky encounter with ghosts at the family's Encino, California compound left him terrified of the dark.

The "Do What You Do" singer told all about the Jackson family's haunted history during a recent taping of U.S. TV show "Celebrity Ghost Stories", revealing the estate that became his home in 1968 was built on Indian burial grounds and attracted all manner of spirits.

And Jackson was left spooked late one night when two evil ghosts visited him in the bedroom he shared with brother Marlon. He claims the elderly ghosts picked on him at a time he was exhausted and stressed following a long day in the studio with the Jackson Five.

He says, "I felt very frightened... I think they picked a time when you're weak. I was very very tired and very sleepy and that was the moment for them, so I gave them the opportunity to come and visit me. From that point on I never slept with the lights out. To this day I sleep with the lights on."

LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • its already been posted and its not funny <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    What a thriller..
    He must have felt threatened.
    The Jacksons were scared and abused when they were little. They worked way past their bedtime.
    No wonder that he saw Demons.
    Lack off sleep can do the weirdest stuff to you.