TIAI August 19

2»

Comments

• Thanks for the encouragement TS. You must have known we were becoming weary. It is of great comfort to know all we've pondered and looked at from every possibility and angle is being brought into the open. In plain sight. And for my favorite part...it will be made known to ALL. The race is not always to the swift, but we have to keep the faith.

It was VERY comforting to wake up to this redirect today. It brought tears to my eyes instantly along with a feeling of peace.

This has been hard on all of us, but wonderful at the same time. Sometimes the truth hurts, especially when others we love refuse or are not ready to see it yet.

I spend so much time sharing what I've discovered with others. And an equal amount of time being ridiculed for it. Some days I feel very alone, but I come back here and remind myself of everything we have done together and how important our knowledge is going to be when the time comes - when the truth is revealed and when people start realizing we are not crazy and have questions.

People are going to realize they can't believe a damn thing they see on the news, and our research is going to be regarded with much value and respect.

"Nothing good ever comes easy. Good things come in due time. You've got to have something to believe in. I'm telling you to open your mind" -mj ..."Gotta put your heart on the line" (which I think could mean "DYING". Heart = CARDIAC arrest. On the line = straight line on the machine that monitors someone's heart activity) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I can't wait for the whole world to know what we know. But I would wait my whole life if necessary.
  • Thanks for the encouragement TS. You must have known we were becoming weary. It is of great comfort to know all we've pondered and looked at from every possibility and angle is being brought into the open. In plain sight. And for my favorite part...it will be made known to ALL. The race is not always to the swift, but we have to keep the faith.

It was VERY comforting to wake up to this redirect today. It brought tears to my eyes instantly along with a feeling of peace.

This has been hard on all of us, but wonderful at the same time. Sometimes the truth hurts, especially when others we love refuse or are not ready to see it yet.

I spend so much time sharing what I've discovered with others. And an equal amount of time being ridiculed for it. Some days I feel very alone, but I come back here and remind myself of everything we have done together and how important our knowledge is going to be when the time comes - when the truth is revealed and when people start realizing we are not crazy and have questions.

People are going to realize they can't believe a damn thing they see on the news, and our research is going to be regarded with much value and respect

"Nothing good ever comes easy. Good things come in due time. You've got to have something to believe in. I'm telling you to open your mind" -mj ..."Gotta put your heart on the line" (which I think could mean "DYING". Heart = CARDIAC arrest. On the line = straight line on the machine that monitors someone's heart activity) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I can't wait for the whole world to know what we know. But I would wait my whole life if necessary.

Beautifully said RK & jacilovesmichael! I'm right behind you on this ... people may laugh now, but one day soon the tables will be turned and the research we've done and the truths uncovered will not have been in vain. Think it's time for a collective hug for all the weary investigators[ (except there isn't a HUG icon!!) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

People are going to realize they can't believe a damn thing they see on the news, and our research is going to be regarded with much value and respect

Beautifully said RK & jacilovesmichael! I'm right behind you on this ... people may laugh now, but one day soon the tables will be turned and the research we've done and the truths uncovered will not have been in vain. Think it's time for a collective hug for all the weary investigators[ (except there isn't a HUG icon!!) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

XOXO <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    TS, thank you for this. I'm not discouraged or impatient at all. We have much stronger reasons to believe now than ever. I'm thankful that, just like the sun, that hidden light of truth will be revealed, and in God's perfect time. May God bless you with the same measure of encouragement and reassurance you have given us. L.O.V.E.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    so this redirect is more about MJ or Elvis..? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.

This is about all truths, not just MJ's or Elvis'.

This is the way I understand it as well; thank you TS for boosting our faith a little bit, it has been tested a lot over the last 14 months!
    And dare I say that for some reason this quote brought an image of the Ark of the Covenant in my mind.

With L.O.V.E

How strange! When I first saw this bible quote the first image that came into my mind was that of a large carved chest being opened to reveal hidden truths. I remember the Ark of the Covenant was mentioned in earlier TIAI redirects. I'm sure everything is linked and nothing is random <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hmm im not thinking about the ark of the covenant, but more of Pandora's box
    .[youtube:q7iglncd] Again very Illuminating.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora's_box<!-- m -->
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    Thanks for the encouragement TS. You must have known we were becoming weary. It is of great comfort to know all we've pondered and looked at from every possibility and angle is being brought into the open. In plain sight. And for my favorite part...it will be made known to ALL. The race is not always to the swift, but we have to keep the faith.

I spend so much time sharing what I've discovered with others. And an equal amount of time being ridiculed for it.
    Some days I feel very alone, but I come back here and remind myself of everything we have done together and how important our knowledge is going to be when the time comes - when the truth is revealed and when people start realizing we are not crazy and have questions.

People are going to realize they can't believe a damn thing they see on the news, and our research is going to be regarded with much value and respect.

I know eactly where you are coming from. A lot of time I feel completely alone in this. Like I have just imagined it all.
    But God has done great things in my life since learning of Michael back in December. Things that I can't deny are all connected with Michael being alive and returning. But the focus is on the Why not when and how. I find if I stay focused on that, I can keep my head above water, and not worry about what I have no control over. Blessed are those who believe and have not seen.

It IS all LOVE
    Victoria
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    T.S.

Thank you for the encouragement and hope you give through God's word. That is the foundation of everything. Michael read his bible everyday, and drew strength from it. When I pick up the bible and read I can always see the LOVE that Christ has for his children. Michael so very much displayed the same love that Christ told us we much have for one another.

I can't wait for the truth to shine in the face of the enemy. I thank God every day that Michael gave himself to Christ to be used at this end of the age. He could have stayed over in Ireland and led a quite peaceful life style, free from the eyes of the world, but he knew he had a mission early many years ago. He didn't back down, but he is now firmly planted in position to win the battle. Just as God told king Jehosophat, this is not our battle to fight but Gods. All we have to do is put this Great Army of Love in position and see the salvation of the Lord.

God bless you TS in all you do, he is at your side. L.O.V.E. .....Victoria