Hello from Canada!!

likemikelikemike Posts: 105
edited September 2011 in Introduce yourself
Hi Everyone!! I'm so glad I came across this site. I have been an MJ fan since I was a little girl and was devastated when I found out that Michael had "died." After noticing all the slips up from the family etc... I started to think that he may be alive  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  I came across this site and I'm so happy to see that I'm not the only one who BeLIEves that Michael is alive. Thanks for letting me join!! It's all for L.O.V.E!!!  <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Comments

• Welcome Angela,
    I am CaNaDiAn too!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Angela, so glad you found us. Welcome home.
  • Hi Angela and welcome to the Family! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hello, and welcome aboard!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hello Angela, and welcome to the mad house..!!!! No seriously, welcome home.

Glad to have new fresh minds onboard.......Have fun, and enjoy your time here.

Yes, it is all for L.O.V.E xoxoxo
  • Serenity dreams I did not know you were a fellow Canuck....I just thought you were really really smart...

But this is good as others may see that canucks are smart !!!!! yah !!! Maybe your smarts may make people think that we are not such a dumb bunch of muckluk, toque wearing ,snowshoeing idiots.

Whoo yoo ......to you
  • DebbieDebbie Posts: 18
    Hello Angela...Welcome!!! I am from Canada as well <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Hi to you from Holland , and lets find out what really happend to our beloved Michael Jackson <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome! What province are you in? Iam a fellow Canadian too!
  • Welcome! What province are you in? Iam a fellow Canadian too!

I live in Ontario! What part of Canada are you in?
  • Hi iam 2 hours north of Toronto....grew up and was born in Scarborough however