From a family of MJ fans

irinagirinag Posts: 24
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I'm Iri (name coming from the greek word eirene, which means Peace), I'm almost 30 <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> and I am proud mother of a very little but yet huuuuuuuuuge MJ fan of 3 years old, who's name is Jim-Justin, but calls himself Jim-Jackson when he's asked about his name, and who prefers MJ's videos rather then cartoons, and recognizes him wherever he hears him, weather in a mall, at home, on the street (sometimes he even tries scream like Mike when he hears his songs)... he knows all MJ's songs from childhood until his adult age. AND his favorite videos are: Ghost, Leave me alone and especially Speed Demon <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I just gotta mention, he got this MJ bug from his wonderful gold hearted Granny (my mom) who uses google translation tool to read this forum daily and feels very sorry she doesn't know english well enough as to send you some reply and communicate with other MJ fans. Of course, my son is not the only one who took this bug... my brother has it too <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> (MJ sings to him whenever he's sad, and that's very often).

I love MJ's music also (being connected to your forum through my mom, who calls me daily to give me the news she reads here... sometime we even hoped he's still alive <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ). Ok... I guess my favorite MJ songs of all are "Will you be there" (as i found it the most profound), Man in the mirror, With a child's heart, Heal the world and If'n I was God. I love their messages, their sound.. everything. Oh, how could I overpass his "Smile" which i find the most soulful interpretation ever! Oh, and these are not just my favorite from MJ, but they are some of my favorite of all songs ever.
Above all, i need to mention I love the person MJ was... is difficult to find these days people who really know how to love. He should have been an example to fallow (just as John Paul II, Mahatma Gandhi and few others), and not a commercial subject on which we could use our imagination to fill our pockets (as journalists) or with which we could satisfy our thirst for sensational and gossip (as readers).

And in the end... i have also to recognize that part of the guilt for Jimmy having MJ bug <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> is in his father too... since he cried for long (just as me) when MJ died. The truth is that it's difficult to see your life without someone who was always there singing since you first stepped in this world <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->... and it's very sad and and it fills you with rage to see how pure personal interest, and mean minds teared apart a beautiful person taking advantage of his sensitivity.

Oh, did I tell you I am from Romania?!

2474653670104533951S600x600Q85.jpg

Comments

• Welcome! It's great to see so many MJ fans in one family. L.O.V.E. to you all...blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • irinagirinag Posts: 24
    Thank you, voiceforthesilent (meaningful nickname <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) ... i am aware there are many families like mine <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ... we're just a humble example <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Lovely to meet you.

With love

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    welcome here on the forum and what a sweet little son you have .. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    thank you very much for welcoming me, trublu, ni-co-le <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> .It's nice to meet you here!

for ni-co-le : i am very proud of my son (just as any mother would be <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

Lots of hugs from us <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    who's name is Jim-Justin, but calls himself Jim-Jackson when he's asked about his name
    cant stop laughing of this.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    your son is wonderful ! I'm just 17 but I can try to imagine what a great feeling you have being a mom of that little angel.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I love kids , and you have really sweet baby.. ^^ we all like family here so I already love him as my brother <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and you as a sister.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> so, warm welcome!! Lots of L.O.V.E <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    we happy you jumped in this train ^^

(sorry for mistakes, english is not my mother language)

happy hoaxing! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> with a L.O.V.E, rasyte
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome aboard the madhouse train........there will be many ups and downs, but at least you will know we are in this together....you are not alone...xoxoxo

You are with family now.....and I love your family pictures...they are brilliant <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    who's name is Jim-Justin, but calls himself Jim-Jackson when he's asked about his name
    cant stop laughing of this.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    your son is wonderful ! I'm just 17 but I can try to imagine what a great feeling you have being a mom of that little angel.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I love kids , and you have really sweet baby.. ^^ we all like family here so I already love him as my brother <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and you as a sister.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> so, warm welcome!! Lots of L.O.V.E <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

hahah! yeah, it makes me laugh too whenever i hear him calling himself that way. Sometimes, when i correct him, he corrects me back: No, Jim-Justin Jackson <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

thank you, Rasyte!!! as i said, i am VERY proud of my son, and very proud that in him lives a little part of Africa too (as i am a fan of that continent <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ). I love him above all in this world and - like any mother - my heart rejoices whenever i hear kind words towards him, as the ones you just said! So, thank you for making my day beautiful, Sunshine <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . I wish in the future, when time will come, that you'll have a baby at least as beautiful, smart, talented, brave and sensible as mine <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . Until then we welcome you as sister/brother (?) !

thank you for your warm welcoming! we send LOVE back to you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

ps: your english is great!!! i don't remember writing as good as you at your age <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Welcome aboard the madhouse train........there will be many ups and downs, but at least you will know we are in this together....you are not alone...xoxoxo

You are with family now.....and I love your family pictures...they are brilliant <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

everything is easier to bear or more fun to enjoy when it's shared with people who care! i'm glad i jumped in this madhouse train!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

many hugs to you!!!

hahah! yeah, it makes me laugh too whenever i hear him calling himself that way. Sometimes, when i correct him, he corrects me back: No, Jim-Justin Jackson <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

thank you, Rasyte!!! as i said, i am VERY proud of my son, and very proud that in him lives a little part of Africa too (as i am a fan of that continent <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ). I love him above all in this world and - like any mother - my heart rejoices whenever i hear kind words towards him, as the ones you just said! So, thank you for making my day beautiful, Sunshine <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . I wish in the future, when time will come, that you'll have a baby at least as beautiful, smart, talented, brave and sensible as mine <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . Until then we welcome you as sister/brother (?) !

thank you for your warm welcoming! we send LOVE back to you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

ps: your english is great!!! i don't remember writing as good as you at your age <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

yep I'm your sister.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm a big fan of African people too! I have a dream to adopt a child, sweet black angel from africa! or maybe two! a boy and a girl.. ^^ actually if I could I would adopt all kids who dont have family.. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I would be a happiest person in the world <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    I dont know why but I have L.O.V.E for black people and especially kids..

anyways thx for sweet words <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> best wishes to you and your sweet baby-angel.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    oh and if you want I would be very happy to chat sometimes with ya in PM... so if dont have anything to do, and have free time PM me.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!

I do not have a message for MJ... but 2 giftS he'd like for sure <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Here they are:

MY SON:
    [youtube:myh0a3h6]

MY BROTHER:
    [youtube:myh0a3h6]

PLEASE SUPPORT MY BROTHER:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=148297915198015

LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
    IRINA
    You're very sweet, Rasyte <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> !!

a huge hug to you from us!!!
  • OMG, your little boy is adorable!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    amazing! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I love it!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> best gift for MJ.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Your post made me sad and happy at the same time, my prayers are with your brother, may God bless him and your little son, the thing that makes me extremely happy is that the new generation loves and appreciates Michael's music as much as the elder one, like Michael said once- Great music is immortal, welcome to the forum.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    i love to read these wonderful words for this family.....
    WELCOME ABOARD!!

*LUNA*