Uhhh...Is this Lisa Marie Presley & MJ?

looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I found the pictures below in the Michael Pictures section under rare photos and wanted to know if anyone knows where these pictures came from and who is with Lisa. Just found them odd. May not be MJ at all. Thanks in advance!

mjquestion.jpg
mjlisaquestion.jpg

Comments

• they look recent from sometime in the past 5-10 years
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Hmmm.. are you sure MJ was there?
  • i don't see Michael, but i see grace though
  • The first picture was taken last October/November when the kids went to visit Liz Taylor. I think Prince is the one in the front seat and the head you see in the back seat is Grace. I think Taj is the one driving. The second picture is Lisa, Priscilla and Lisa's new husband Michael. So in answer to your question, no Michael Jackson is not in either picture.
  • On second thought, it may be Paris in the front seat.
  • On second thought, it may be Paris in the front seat.

Why would they even be in the rare photo section when you can't even see their faces? I toss pictures like this away that I take...
  • I don't know why they are in the Michael rare pics, particularly the one with LMP since it's so long after her and MJ were even together. I actually think the Lisa pic was taken when she was pregnant with the twins.
  • I don't know why they are in the Michael rare pics, particularly the one with LMP since it's so long after her and MJ were even together. I actually think the Lisa pic was taken when she was pregnant with the twins.

I think so too. Why did she have a surprised look on her face? And why would they need an umbrella?
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    Please take a closer look and zoom it !
    The pic would be taken last year i heard...Oktober right, when the kids and Grace are leaving the house of Elisabeth Taylor.
    But what is left behind the frontseat where Paris or Prince are ? Between the headrest and the car window ?
    Could it be a white nose and sunglasses ? I see a gost or what ? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Please help---i rearly need new glasses....
  • norrenorre Posts: 51
    Is this what you mean?
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    Yes ! Thanks !!!
  • Was the 2nd pic not taken at the funeral?? LM looks quite emotional
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Thanks for the responses guys! I guess I'll just chuck it off as nothing too important. He probably wasn't there.
  • i doubt it is lisa and mj. The man holding the flash light, i believe, its lisa's current husband
  • Was the 2nd pic not taken at the funeral?? LM looks quite emotional

I definitely don't think it was the funeral. 1. Lisa is clearly pregnant, and 2. I thought it was just her and Riley who went to the funeral. I am pretty sure that Priscilla and her current Michael did not attend.

Also, regarding the first picture, I think that the other person people are speculating is Michael, is simply blanket or whichever kid isn't in the front seat. Sorry, but I don't think in any way that MJ is in that pic.