I have noticed a major pattern in dates!!!

GreenManMakeAChangeGreenManMakeAChange Posts: 369
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I was half asleep, half awake just now and suddenly it hit me!

After This Is It hype died down, we had the next hearing of Murray
Before the death anniversary, we had another hearing
Before MJ's upcoming birthday, we just had a hearing which is put off till January

What is happening between January? The new album of course and the video game! Is THIS why? Was it planned that way so one thing doesn't overshadow the other and it's all happening in sequence?

oh and I did some more numerology here <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13582<!-- l -->

Comments

• wow u could be rite i thought tat was a bit wired. they want everything to do wit michael to be big and not clash wit each other just like michael life 1 thing after the other
  • That's a good point too, but every time Michael came back with a project, people tried to screw him over. If alive, he's not letting that happen now. One thing at a time. People won't be sad for him this Christmas like the last, they'll be enjoying the new music and video game, it'll be a distraction while things are being planned until the January hearing. And the bigger the distraction, the harder the jolt is going to be in January, so we have to be prepared

Gosh I sound like an insider, but I'm just trying to analyze it all and think logically about it.
  • That's a good point too, but every time Michael came back with a project, people tried to screw him over. If alive, he's not letting that happen now. One thing at a time. People won't be sad for him this Christmas like the last, they'll be enjoying the new music and video game, it'll be a distraction while things are being planned until the January hearing. And the bigger the distraction, the harder the jolt is going to be in January, so we have to be prepared

Gosh I sound like an insider, but I'm just trying to analyze it all and think logically about it.

OMG tat is so rite
  • do u think tat when the case is in january BAM will hapen cause all of tat points to it cause they rescegualed it because other mj things were haping at the time so the brought it tup to january so something big will hapen wit the court case <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • do u think tat when the case is in january BAM will hapen cause all of tat points to it cause they rescegualed it because other mj things were haping at the time so the brought it tup to january so something big will hapen wit the court case <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

do youself a favor and dont worry about the Bam. He's not gonna bam with us expecting it. It kinda off defeats the purpose. Speculating on Bam on leads to disappointment.
  • I don't believe there will be a BAM, he would be in more danger.
  • I was half asleep, half awake just now and suddenly it hit me!

Before MJ's upcoming birthday, we just had a hearing which is put off till January

What is happening between January? The new album of course and the video game! Is THIS why? Was it planned that way so one thing doesn't overshadow the other and it's all happening in sequence?

oh and I did some more numerology here <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13582<!-- l -->

You make a strong case here - just when one thing dies down and we start to get bored you will see something else pop up in the news. It's almost as if he's making sure his name remains in the news (even a little bit). Blessings.
  • I was half asleep, half awake just now and suddenly it hit me!

You make a strong case here - just when one thing dies down and we start to get bored you will see something else pop up in the news. It's almost as if he's making sure his name remains in the news (even a little bit). Blessings.

thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and that was exactly what I thought too, making sure it's consistent and spread out with the timing in place. My gut tells me what to look out for before and after Cirque Du Soliel too in terms of dates and developments in the case if any

do youself a favor and dont worry about the Bam. He's not gonna bam with us expecting it. It kinda off defeats the purpose. Speculating on Bam on leads to disappointment.

i'm not really woryed bout bam cause i no it will be a disapontment if i do
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    If he BAMs, he will not be in danger. You know, people now, since his "death", don't react at the same way they reacted before june 25th, 2010 when they heared "Michael Jackson".
    Now, in a lot of people mind, "Michael Jackson " sounds good and not bad.
    So he can, and he will, comeback !
  • If he BAMs, he will not be in danger. You know, people now, since his "death", don't react at the same way they reacted before june 25th, 2010 when they heared "Michael Jackson".
    Now, in a lot of people mind, "Michael Jackson " sounds good and not bad.
    So he can, and he will, comeback !

i know and i really want him to come back i miss him <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • even if people favour him now, if it turns out he "fooled" them, they will go back to their attitudes, people are fickle you know.
  • even if people favour him now, if it turns out he "fooled" them, they will go back to their attitudes, people are fickle you know.

yes but people on tis website will be happy to have him back