Has anyone else noticed at the Sony Site

nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Just this morning I notice they have a new thingy you have to go through to get into the Sony site/forum etc... You have to sign up for the latest Michael Jackson news newsletter or something of the sort. And I realize there is marketing and merchandise etc....happening all the time but this has a new shiny photo background of Michael's classic feet on toes with his shiny leggings like something of a bigger scale is BREWING <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
Seems rather stand out and dramatic to just sell a deceased man's goods.

Comments

• PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    Website link, please?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Well they have taken it down now. But it happened to me over and over this morning when I was trying to access it.

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com<!-- m -->
  • They didn't take it down.
    It happened to me a few minutes ago.But only when i changed my country to U.S.A.
    I dont know how to take screenshots so i cant show it to you.
    Anyway i signed up for the newsletter and i got this on my e-mail,

Hi,

Thanks for joining the Michael Jackson Newsletter

We'll make sure you're kept up to date with all news, release, tour dates etc

Thanks,

Legacy Records

WTF, after more than a year after Michaels "Death" they are still sending this mail for updates on concert tours,etc.
    I would love to open my mail one day and have an update on a MJ concert tour.LOL
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    I'm confused. What do you mean Sony site? Isn't this a Michael Jackson site? Which in that case it isn't so strange for it to ask you to sign up for a MJ newsletter?
  • oh boy, can youu just post the picture, it's hard to do that you know <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Is this the pop up Nefari?
    capturebg.jpg
    Yes that is the pop up! lol and Yes that site is owned and operated by SONY.
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    Look's like a clue to me. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yeah, this sounds like a big clue, especially from Sony <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I'm looking forward to the next newsletter
  • I have so far refused to sign up because it IS Sony. Still not feeling them.
    I read a few posts over there but it's all Non BeLIEvers and I got tired of the hate over there and stay away mostly unless I'm looking for news or clues.
  • Yeah, this sounds like a big clue, especially from Sony <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I'm looking forward to the next newsletter

It's a nice thought but I'm not sure it's a clue. Michael is still probably their biggest money maker and I don't think it's odd that they host the official web page because Michael does own a majority of Sony ATV. Having said that, it is odd that they are having Michael's fans sign up for the latest news. How much latest news could there be?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I noticed something, all of the MJ stuff, like MJ's official myspace, official facebook, official twitter and MJ's youtube recently changed their picture from this:

5083_107584081472_19691681472_1890809_8324614_n.jpg

to this

35998_421492101472_19691681472_4249248_1019511_n.jpg

And guess what other MJ website has that picture? ^^

Look at the top of this page! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Just out of curiosity......isn't that pic of Michael on his toes the album cover for HIStory? I believe it is. In that case the clue could literally mean that MJ is making History. I also can't help but think that the pose indicates that he is reaching for new heights!!!!!

I don't pass anything off anymore and I study everything with a very keen eye. I suspect that something big is up if SONY states on their site to sign up for reminders of potential new concert dates.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I don't think if this is a clue, but it's weird that now we've to sign up to receive the latest news about MJ <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    Now I am so confused!
    The website listed on Twitter for thisisalmostit is <!-- w -->www.MichaelJackson.com<!-- w -->!

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/thisisalmostit<!-- m -->

thisisalmostit

1. Sirius 6:14 AM Aug 25th via web
    2. "People better start looking back: dates, times, names,better see those coincidence ,it's all there for you to see,if your eyes are open." 1:51 PM Aug 16th via web
    3. Law of time 9:03 AM Aug 12th via web

sigh....slipping into my straightjacket <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I L*O*V*E YOU MICHAEL
    You are makin'mecrazy!!!