This comment kinda stirred me a bit - E-mail

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
As most who are familiar with me know, I am not a 100% believer in either theory, hoax or death. Though I lean quite a degree more towards the hoax for the hundreds of obvious reasons. That being said, I have been in contact with a person who believes in Michael Jackson's pure goodness and until now, I thought she was a staunch believer that he died on 6/25/2009. So now I am a bit confused and need your input on how I should interpret our last communicae. I write to her when I am feeling lost and tired and weary. She is very forthright and outspoken so don't be alarmed <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I will not give here name so please don't try to strong arm me into doing so. She would be furious if her name or her organization was mentioned on the hoax forum. Some folk are like that you know. I have no intent whatsoever to exploit that. With that said, here is the part of the e-mail that has me a bit perplexed.

You are not helpless and it is not hopeless.

Keep the faith- it's important.
And keep shining,

I might be reading more into this than need be, but the part in red really threw me. What does she mean? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Comments

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Honey, if you don't understand what she means and you are able to talk to her, then ask her "uh what did you mean when you said this?"
    Asking everyone else on the board to interpret leads to possible misinterpretation.
    Better to get the meaning from the one who said the words.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I have written her back and am waiting on a reply as we speak. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

It is just an odd thing for a person to say if they are a staunch believer that he is dead. It feels like something is under wraps and there are people who know more than they re able to publicly state. More than a feeling.
  • Michael is not dead.. more people are realising this.
  • Michael is not dead.. more people are realising this.

Agreed.

It's really easy to see... especially in the media. There's this "hush hush" vibe when it comes to Michael Jackson lately... since WHEN has that ever been the case?
  • More and more, I agree, the evolution is changing its course. More people are beginning to come around. You can almost feel his presence, his aura. He's getting closer. God, I pray that we are right.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    To me it says keep calm great work is in progress clearing his name and continuation of work for our envoiroment and us as people
    A short time ago I was feeling I was wrong and selfish to think about the hoax but when you really think about it with everything we have disscussed over the months it is very clear there is a reason a plan a lesson
  • To me it says keep calm great work is in progress clearing his name and continuation of work for our envoiroment and us as people
    A short time ago I was feeling I was wrong and selfish to think about the hoax but when you really think about it with everything we have disscussed over the months it is very clear there is a reason a plan a lesson

I agree with you. I used to feel like maybe I was just "buying into" this stuff because I so badly wanted him to be alive. But I've learned so much. In fact, I've learned that it doesn't really matter if he's alive or dead in the scheme of things... what matters is that I have learned to live different and think different, and so have you..and you..and you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

We are all going to be dead someday, but our spirits never die. Love lives forever and the truth always reveals itself!
  • I strongly agree. This person should go back to his or her informer and ask what they meant by what they wrote. They are the better suited than we are. Even C.Murray trial is kind of hush, if you noticed. Nothing has been said really. I think everything will come to an end soon. I hope I am right.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think it's not a good idea to post private e-mails on a public forum, sorry. It is even illegal and she could sue you for copyright infringement.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I think it's not a good idea to post private e-mails on a public forum, sorry. It is even illegal and she could sue you for copyright infringement.

Really? Wow, I did not know that. I guess I would assume that it would be okay as long as no names or sources were mentioned. But now that I think about it, I guess it's kind of the same thing as plagiarism isn't it? It's something that is abused a lot, unfortunately, one of those things that "everybody does" therefore nobody realizes it's illegal.

Either way I don't think our opinions are going to help unless anyone is a mind reader, lol.
  • I think it's not a good idea to post private e-mails on a public forum, sorry. It is even illegal and she could sue you for copyright infringement.

YES You are right Souza.
  • Really <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Even w/out stating the name <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Well dang, guess I'd better remove it. Thanks Souza.

Las look everyone. Sorry.
  • As most who are familiar with me know, I am not a 100% believer in either theory, hoax or death. Though I lean quite a degree more towards the hoax for the hundreds of obvious reasons. That being said, I have been in contact with a person who believes in Michael Jackson's pure goodness and until now, I thought she was a staunch believer that he died on 6/25/2009. So now I am a bit confused and need your input on how I should interpret our last communicae. I write to her when I am feeling lost and tired and weary. She is very forthright and outspoken so don't be alarmed <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I will not give here name so please don't try to strong arm me into doing so. She would be furious if her name or her organization was mentioned on the hoax forum. Some folk are like that you know. I have no intent whatsoever to exploit that. With that said, here is the part of the e-mail that has me a bit perplexed.

You are not lost. You are in the company of evolutionary geniuses. You are just not yet aware. Stand by.
    Stop talking about Michael with your family. There are those who are NOT going to understand.
    Your story is very typical and it has been experienced by people across the globe. This same story has been repeated to me hundreds of times.
    Please continue to rally for vindication and justice but tone down the emotion so you don't look (or act) like a crazed fan. That is not helpful. Stop it NOW! Be steadfast and determined.
    You are not insignificant, you are one of a growing collective voice.
    There are things going on behind the scenes that will soon be revealed.
    There is a lot of work to do and swimming around in despair prevents the work from getting done.
    You can begin by pulling yourself together and collecting the places (url, etc) where you believe he has been wronged and send them to me.

You are not helpless and it is not hopeless.

Keep the faith- it's important.
    And keep shining,

I might be reading more into this than need be, but the part in red really threw me. What does she mean? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

i would suggest you pay attention to what i have highlighted and then do what they ask you to do.
  • uh-oh <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I can't. Souza would you oblige me and remove it. Thank you.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    uh-oh <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I can't. Souza would you oblige me and remove it. Thank you.

Sure, no problem. I will lock the thread as well.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.