Michael had a French identity card! PIN (7700773MI0777)!

michangelomichangelo Posts: 247
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I compare with other cards French and it seems very real!

MJ / identity card, do not seem plastic and worn

504392516_small.jpg

but the identity card of the girl is plasticized and newer

ID+Card.jpg

... If someone has already seen this ID, we can sayings if it's real or a photoshop?

If not, is there a french who can check for us?
The PIN Number seems too good to be true ...
If I create a ticket unnecessary, excuse me ...<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• chappiechappie Posts: 529
    It's Joseph not Joe.
    Chappie
  • ...and all those 7s.....? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Nice try.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    looks fake to me, especially the pic part
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

504392516_small.jpg

ID+Card.jpg

... If someone has already seen this ID, we can sayings if it's real or a photoshop?

Plus notice how that girl's initials are "CA" not AC (right corner at the top) so it would be "JM" not MJ for Michael
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    It could be a true but "special" ID card. Special in the sense of: ordered to be emitted.
    The numbers are then not an issue but could have been a "wish".
    "99" means that the person was not born in a French department but a foreign country.

There are rumors of links to the Sarkozy dynasty / via Ivo Pitanguy, a Rio de Janeiro based plastic surgeon. This came up in January when heavy rains hit Angra dos Reis and Sarkozy's son hit the news in Brazil.
    Angra dos Reis is a popular destination for wealthy vacationers and celebrities, many of whom were spending New Year's in the resort town. According to local reports, the 24-year-old son of French President Nicolas Sarkozy was among the vacationers in the area this week. Pierre Sarkozy, 24, was staying at the home of Ivo Pitanguy, a top Brazilian plastic surgeon and a family friend, the reports said.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/01/04/brazil.floods/index.html
    The Brazilian plastic surgeon Ivo Pitanguy, famous for its aesthetic operations actresses like Sophia Loren, Elizabeth Taylor and Ursula Andress [...]
    http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdiario.elmercurio.cl%2Fdetalle%2Findex.asp%3Fid%3D{980e7396-a66a-4d72-b746-eebf87581a3a}
    http://www.pitanguy.com.br/default.asp?i=2

Pierre Sarkozy was said to have been working as a hip-hop producer under the name of "Mosey".
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    Remember when MJ went to court on crutches and his body guard picked him up? That's where the pic comes from. This is a photoshop for sure!!
  • it may be real, here in canada cards like this one can change. We sometimes see 3 or 4 different driver;s licenses for example in a 4 yr period so the card may be legit.... there are lines that would need closer examination as those lines are very fine and under looking glass are very specifically done to say certain things so it very well may be legitimate.

I used to examine cards like these for passport applications so unless you could see it close up and look for very specific things you could not say wether it was real or not.

The lines over the picture have actual sciript that cannot be seen by the naked eye.
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    yeah, right <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

and why would he use a pic from the trial as a photo on an id card <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Post the picture
  • There you go <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    There you go <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    ahahahahahh thanks susie <3
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    You don't have to be a Frenchman, to see it's fake <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

504392516_small.jpg

ID+Card.jpg

Faaaaakeeeeeee!
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I've seen the picture before, so it's most likely a fake.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Fake...
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    FAKE
    is french and in location only say Gary Indiana not USA like the other that say (honduras)...
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    May I ask where this came from? Did you find it posted on a website, YouTube...etc?
    Just curious.....

L.O.V.E.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The real ID, the one with the girl, shows her face slightly on the side showing her ear plus one can see that the MJ one it´s shopped in the text, picture and ALL <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • koulio02koulio02 Posts: 120
    c'est une fausse carte désolé

it's fake sorry
    L.O.V.E from france
  • michangelomichangelo Posts: 247
    OK thank you all for your investigation ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hahaha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

definitely photoshop
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I think it's settled. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
This discussion has been closed.