Samantha De Gossen - @100N121

2»

Comments

• Well, we know she is not acting alone, there is a bunch of 'em. But she seems to be the head of it all.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    She has a photo with Joe Jackson there. How's that? I don't think it's photoshopped. It doesn't look like.
  • She's a celeb hunter, I would say to boil it all down.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    Also with Michael Douglas, Jack Nicholson, Larry King, Alice Cooper. I really think she is a celebrity stalker at worldwide extension
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Y'all need to go read Blackjacks education thread and you will learn ALL about Sam and her group of creeps...and her photoshop skills.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    yes, she is/was a stalker but she claims she was around mj as a photographer.
    she followed him everywhere.there are some other threads about her somewhere...

Aparently she's found a new Jackson brother to follow <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

....watch out Jackie she's coming for you next! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    She failed with her photoshop skills..again^^
  • Is anyone on her facebook page?

Apparently she has posted an odd picture of a coffin at Forest Lawn.

Im not on facebook. Can anyone post the picture here?
  • Nvm. Found it
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> photoshop
  • :lol: photoshop

Really? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    :lol: photoshop

Really? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    cardboard.
    Yeah, that thing should be heavy, but no pressure on the grass at all. Either photoshop or that thing is made of

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I mean I don't know this girl but yes she does come off as a bit creepy. However, she has been closer to Michael than anyone of us has ever been (I'm guessing none of us actually ever met Michael - unfortunately <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ) and that to me makes it difficult to just dimiss what she has to say. Why would she make things up you know? I know we've been through all this a long time ago but the possibilities just don't convince me... TINI say they witnessed a change in security and even in Michael and I can't help but feeling anything but sadness... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Seriously...does she have nothing better to do with her life?
    Who sits around making up pictures of caskets just lying around on the grass...

What a fucking nut case.
  • Ok. Ive noticed some things.

This one with Randy:

file.php?id=11133

She has the same top on that she has in her picture of Joe Jackson. The Randy one was supposed to have been taken a few months ago. Yet the Joe Jackson one was taken in 2007:
    (cant post them, they seem to be protected so click on the link please)

<!-- m -->http://www.flickr.com/photos/samanthade ... 755162498/<!-- m -->

This one is a photoshop that she has posted herself: <!-- m -->http://www.flickr.com/photos/samanthade ... 380431659/<!-- m -->

There are a lot of ones of her on the golf course. Is she a golfer??? And yes, she has big camera so she could be a pap also. If she is a pap, then that changes things on my opinion on her even more. Why is she friends with Karen???
  • Is anyone on Sam Gossen FB?

Apparently something is going on there right now, but im not on FB

EDIT: Not to worry i have it:

February 2nd, 2011 : KATHERINE JACKSON ET AL VS AEG LIVE LLC ET AL Case
    Samantha was in the courtroom, Conspiracy allegation striken ! 20 days to re-plea that strike!! The next hearing court hearing is on March 22nd, 2011.
    Samantha will write a summary later today.

So she is in court for the AEG court case and the conspiracy allegation has been struck off.

After thought: What does Sam do for a living, exactly??? How can she spend so much time at Forest Lawn and at courts??????
    Is anyone on Sam Gossen FB?

Apparently something is going on there right now, but im not on FB

EDIT: Not to worry i have it:

February 2nd, 2011 : KATHERINE JACKSON ET AL VS AEG LIVE LLC ET AL Case
    Samantha was in the courtroom, Conspiracy allegation striken ! 20 days to re-plea that strike!! The next hearing court hearing is on March 22nd, 2011.
    Samantha will write a summary later today.

So she is in court for the AEG court case and the conspiracy allegation has been struck off.
    After thought: What does Sam do for a living, exactly??? How can she spend so much time at Forest Lawn and at courts??????

I don't believe a WORD she says/types.She is one of the worst stalker fan types going.
    She wasn't there at any point during the prelim.You would need to find out if it was an open court.
    She is a photographer I believe...or a photoshop pro by the looks of it.
    Next..

• I don't believe a WORD she says/types.She is one of the worst stalker fan types going.
    She wasn't there at any point during the prelim.You would need to find out if it was an open court.
    She is a photographer I believe...or a photoshop pro by the looks of it.
    Next..

Im sure i saw her on the last day of the Pre-lim, waiting outside as the family came out?