Has anyone givin up hope that MJ is still alive?? Plz READ!!

chrisgurl14chrisgurl14 Posts: 16
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I really am having a hard time believing now since it's been over a year since his supposet death, that he's still alive. I try to keep the hope alive (no pun intended), but it's very hard! As much as I wanna believe he's still here! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> So say what you want about me, but I know I'm not the only one feeling this way! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But 4 the rest of you who are reading this and are still holding on to the idea of him still being alive, how do u do it? You know keep on hoping?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Comments

• I can't say i easily keep the faith but it's something that has occupied my time for the last yr <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Nobody said it would be easy which I'm sure you already know but the way i do it is I listen to my heart and MY heart tells me Michael isn't dead <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . These theories and clues sooo many for a dead person to have this many clues trailing behind their death leading to them being alive please i wanna know <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I will always have that doubt just like some others but i know deep down he is just here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    It's alright for you to feel this way so NEVER think it's not because i know waiting on someone you don't know is dead or alive is hard but trust me if it just so turns out he's alive when he comes back you will look back and say I may have been through sooo much during this hoax but it was worth waiting for the wonderful prize in return <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Be happy you are apart of THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!! IN HIStory <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!
    I hope i could make you feel a little better <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    You can always PM me if you need anything <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Peace&L.O.V.E
  • I dont know what to think anymore, I havent entered on this forum since a couple of months ago.. So idk what's been goin on around here, but all this time.. I've researched about the Illuminati n all of they're theories bout killin ppl who knew secrets bout them, like Marylin Monroe.. etc, And since then.. I'm afraid they kill MJ too <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> But, somehow.. something doesnt match in here, there's something weird here, he may be alive.. But i dont think he'll comeback in a couple of years.. mayb 1 year its TOO much time for us.. but for him, might b NOTHING :/
  • Give up on all evidence I seen since last year? no chances of that, keep the faith, still 2 more years.
  • A good pusher 4 me is also the song Keep The Faith i will never lose with faith as long as i have this song <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    [youtube:2apglkoc]
  • I really am having a hard time believing now since it's been over a year since his supposet death, that he's still alive. I try to keep the hope alive (no pun intended), but it's very hard! As much as I wanna believe he's still here! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> So say what you want about me, but I know I'm not the only one feeling this way! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But 4 the rest of you who are reading this and are still holding on to the idea of him still being alive, how do u do it? You know keep on hoping?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Sometimes there does seem to be sufficient evidence he is really gone. Then again, there's all those discrepencies in time lines and procedures...
    But, there is one thing in particular that keeps bringing me back to the hoax. That is .....when thinking of the thousands of photos taken of MJ over his lifetime ....the only ones used at his memorial and funeral were from Liberian Girl. The use of them was so blatantly obvious to me what was going on....that we're all part of his grand life movie. I don't believe he will ever come back as the performer he was to the world, because he outgrew that. Once you break free of your chains....you don't go back. And as we grow older, we evolve to higher plateaus....which he has on a grand scale. Think about this....he is living his life out of the judgmental eyes of society...for the first time in his life. He's working behind the scenes doing exactly what he wants and when he wants.....and how refreshing it must be.
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    I really am having a hard time believing now since it's been over a year since his supposet death, that he's still alive. I try to keep the hope alive (no pun intended), but it's very hard! As much as I wanna believe he's still here! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> So say what you want about me, but I know I'm not the only one feeling this way! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But 4 the rest of you who are reading this and are still holding on to the idea of him still being alive, how do u do it? You know keep on hoping?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> [/size][/color][/quote]

Sometimes there does seem to be sufficient evidence he is really gone. Then again, there's all those discrepencies in time lines and procedures...
    But, there is one thing in particular that keeps bringing me back to the hoax. That is .....when thinking of the thousands of photos taken of MJ over his lifetime ....the only ones used at his memorial and funeral were from Liberian Girl. The use of them was so blatantly obvious to me what was going on....that we're all part of his grand life movie. I don't believe he will ever come back as the performer he was to the world, because he outgrew that. Once you break free of your chains....you don't go back. And as we grow older, we evolve to higher plateaus....which he has on a grand scale. Think about this....he is living his life out of the judgmental eyes of society...for the first time in his life. He's working behind the scenes doing exactly what he wants and when he wants.....and how refreshing it must be.[/quote]
    What a nice post angelwings. And so true. Michael is still on my mind 24/7 though. Its not getting any easier, just more time has passed.Michael is still on my mind 24/7 though. Its not getting any easier, just more time has passed.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I totally understand how your're feeling, because I have my down moments/days. If it wasn't for this forum, TS and TMZ, I probably would have tucked the hoax into a back shelf of my mind, and gone on with my life, keeping a glimmer of hope.

Over the years MJ has said to many people that what he really wanted to do, and what his dream was, was to create movies, to direct films. He's directing an historic film/movie right now. You know how he always has to be the best, the biggest, the most entertaining, and somehow help the children of the world at the same time. Well I think this film probably sets a world record for the number of actors/actresses in it (it might include you and me as in the ARG). I'm guessing it's by far the biggest budget movie ever made, all the payoffs, legal workings, sets, perhaps hush money!!, longest filming time, it may yet use some of the most state of the art technology, and win a record number of awards. I'm sure it will be better than we even imagined! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> The children and adults of the world WILL all benefit in some way, if we can KEEP THE FAITH!! I'm in too deep, I can't go back! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And it's all for L.O.V.E.!.

For me it's all about math, adding the evidence, the coincidences, the clues Michael left for us before. I just know that I know what I know.
  • It does get hard. But the inconsistencies are so enormous that you have to wonder where are the truths <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Certainly not in the stories we've been fed. Certainly not in the documents they have tried to shove down our throats. Then where? I can only come up with a better and best scenario, either with the players in a murder conspiracy or with Michael Jackson in this hoax. The conspiracy seems plausible except that the obvious things the prosecution should be doing aren't getting done, like putting pressure on the people who were in that house to ante up those missing tapes, re-interviewing the cook who seems to have 2 stories, checking out Dr. Klein and his role in supplying drugs along with the rest of his interesting staff, even talking again to family members who were on the scene fairly early and re-questioning every person who was in that house that was fired on the spot. A lot of things just don't wash. That's why I'm leaning more towards Michael Jackson being the smarter and getting the hell out of dodge before anyone could get to him, which I believe the intent was there. However, he got wind of it and did the next best thing for his safety and the safety of a lot of other innocent people.
  • The thought that he is alive - keeps ME alive.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I totally understand how your're feeling, because I have my down moments/days. If it wasn't for this forum, TS and TMZ, I probably would have tucked the hoax into a back shelf of my mind, and gone on with my life, keeping a glimmer of hope.

Over the years MJ has said to many people that what he really wanted to do, and what his dream was, was to create movies, to direct films. He's directing an historic film/movie right now. You know how he always has to be the best, the biggest, the most entertaining, and somehow help the children of the world at the same time. Well I think this film probably sets a world record for the number of actors/actresses in it (it might include you and me as in the ARG). I'm guessing it's by far the biggest budget movie ever made, all the payoffs, legal workings, sets, perhaps hush money!!, longest filming time, it may yet use some of the most state of the art technology, and win a record number of awards. I'm sure it will be better than we even imagined! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> The children and adults of the world WILL all benefit in some way, if we can KEEP THE FAITH!! I'm in too deep, I can't go back! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And it's all for L.O.V.E.!.

For me it's all about math, adding the evidence, the coincidences, the clues Michael left for us before. I just know that I know what I know.

Hope Michael will invite us to attend the Premiere! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    The thought that he is alive - keeps ME alive.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Oh please don't say that <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I believe he is alive but we all have to go one day..

We all have our own purpose in life. Please stay strong. There is a lot of love on this forum.

Please talk if you need to. Take care.
  • I totally understand how your're feeling, because I have my down moments/days. If it wasn't for this forum, TS and TMZ, I probably would have tucked the hoax into a back shelf of my mind, and gone on with my life, keeping a glimmer of hope.

Very well said, I think the same <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

L.O.V.E. & keep the faith

"We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right."
    Nelson Mandela

"You ain't seen nothing yet, the best is yet to come"
    Michael Jackson