Hello from the U.S.A, Hoaxers!

PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi, everyone! I'm PinkTopaz and I'll just admit it- I've been lurking since early October! It was a miracle that I discovered you all, because this site has pulled me out of the depression hole I was slipping into. You guys don't know how grateful I am for all your hard work!

Oh yeah, I'd also like to add that my fellow Americanos had better get their asses in gear! Almost everyone I see is foreign! Call to arms, American hoax troops!

Comments

• NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    USA checking in <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    welcome to the forum, it's great here!!
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Salute to you, soldier! I know it's great, and I was bursting to join, but I'm very busy.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Welcome to the Forum .... Fellow American ... I am US Fan of Michael .. From Lone Star State ! Hoping you will add a contribution to the site , much L.O.V.E. 2 Ya.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    ^Hey, thanks! I love your name- I like to call Michael "Angel Face"!
  • Sending greetings from Massachusetts. Great to have you here. Love your energy!
  • Anybody from Los Angeles? Shoot me a PM!

K.
  • greetings from pennsylvania
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Hello from Orlando ,FL welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome aboard the crazy train.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Greetings PinkTopaz from Wisconsin!
  • Anybody from Los Angeles? Shoot me a PM
    K.
    !not from LA....but we need to put you to work. didn't know any of our own investigators lived near Encinco <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    K.
    !not from LA....but we need to put you to work. didn't know any of our own investigators lived near Encinco <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Ha! Thats why Im asking if anyone from here, I need a partner in crime! I live few min away from the house where MJ "died" And I cant just sit here and do nothing <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    K.

Ha! Thats why Im asking if anyone from here, I need a partner in crime! I live few min away from the house where MJ "died" And I cant just sit here and do nothing <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

LOL, be careful what you say otherwise you will find yourself with hundreds of houseguests <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ! It is so cold and gloomy on the east coast... I would be the first person packed and in flight, ready to help you investigate...as well as drive up the beautiful coast line, head to the beach, and then we could book a diving trip to the Sea of Cortez! Ok, I convinced myself to help you, lol, the first person we need to pay a visit to is K.O., I have some questions for that man and I would like to see him give riddles without hiding behind a Twitter account!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • lol, well everyone whos serious, hit me up! Im down to get my investigation rolling <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Hello from Nebraska <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->