Michael spent a square!? Photos 07/11/2009

2»

Comments

• DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Pics are from 1996 or 1997 , Michael was checking a new property and he just had beard he's not in disguise <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    even though old pix, you think he would change his clothing into something not so obvious. white socks and black loafers plus red shirt and black pants = MJJ. How about jeans and a hoodie and some sneakers? just a thought.
  • My gut is telling me, these are new photos!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Why should this Marcelo put such old pics on..and this place also could be Saudi-Arabia (Bahrain). I'm so excited and he looks so damn sexy with the beard! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • icy55icy55 Posts: 91
    My only question is, was Michael that skinny in 1997 or 1998. Cause at that time, he had rather broad shoulders. In this picture, he looks like he shrunk, just like in TII, he looks smaller.
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Is that his nose though?
  • To me he doesn't look that skinny, I guess, he's wearing a fat-dress like in "Ghost", his shoulders seem to be pretty tall <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> And maybe the nose is easily to explain, Cassandra said, he wanted to do some nose surgery before the come back cause he's got some problems with it again, maybe he did the surgery already <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    My gut is telling me, these are new photos!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Why should this Marcelo put such old pics on..and this place also could be Saudi-Arabia (Bahrain). I'm so excited and he looks so damn sexy with the beard! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    There aren't new , you can find them at Mjjpictures.com , scheduled and dated ; and it's not Bahrein, it's LA . Just check it out the website
  • I can´t see it either.

Just need to say...your sig is soo cute <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> I miss my moving sig <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> This is the only interview I have not watched all the way through on youtube.
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    My gut is telling me, these are new photos!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Why should this Marcelo put such old pics on..and this place also could be Saudi-Arabia (Bahrain). I'm so excited and he looks so damn sexy with the beard! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    There aren't new , you can find them at Mjjpictures.com , scheduled and dated ; and it's not Bahrein, it's LA . Just check it out the website

I know that they are old because I already saw them years ago but I looked for hours on mjjpictures and couldn't find them <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->