small mole on the cheek

solylunasolyluna Posts: 48
hi people ... my English is bad ... sorry. Remember the little mole that had Michael on the cheek, where Michael grew up, apparently it off of his left cheek and left with a small mark, well what I'm trying to say is that if the person is michael o2arena, the mark on the cheek is something that identifies long and hard to imitar.help me with pictures ... thank you

Comments

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Like you can even remotely tell.. had makeup on.
  • I always thought it was a chicken pox scar because my sister has the same thing on her face and its the scar left behind.
    michael-jackson-AFRO-in-1978.jpg
  • Like you can even remotely tell.. he has so much makeup on.

What's with your avatar pic? You hate Michael or something?
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    SEHF wrote:Like you can even remotely tell.. he has so much makeup on.

What's with your avatar pic? You hate Michael or something?

YEAH, I WONDER IT TOO.......??
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    If Vitiligo destroys pigment in skin wouldn't it also have some sort of an effect on moles as well? I'm just asking, I'm not very familiar with illnesses in general...

My guess is also that he has a lot of make up.
  • It was surgically removed by "leisure" (which has a sign after), when he was being treated for burns suffered in the scalp and left cheek in the accident Pepsi commercial in 1983.
  • If Vitiligo destroys pigment in skin wouldn't it also have some sort of an effect on moles as well? I'm just asking, I'm not very familiar with illnesses in general...

My guess is also that he has a lot of make up.

In all honesty, not necessarily. The mole (if it is a mole) may remain unchanged.
  • thank you all for your opinions, what I mean is that when I see a picture of Michael and I have doubts if it generally I focus on the cheek to see if it really is not a imitador.no could see the mark on the cheek image in 02 arena because I have still doubts michael.is was thinking out loud ... thanks
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    hi people ... my English is bad ... sorry. Remember the little mole that had Michael on the cheek, where Michael grew up, apparently it off of his left cheek and left with a small mark, well what I'm trying to say is that if the person is michael o2arena, the mark on the cheek is something that identifies long and hard to imitar.help me with pictures ... thank you

I think the last photo you showed is reversed with the mole on the other cheek and higher up being the one to circle. Otherwise the mole on the left cheek has moved!
  • show the image of "michael" at 02 arena not note if he has it or not ... there is much shadow on his face, I have to find a better picture, I doubt me out, hahaha
    I am very glad to have your answers, they are like my family, thank you
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    MJ mole on his cheek was cute. I wonder why it was removed? It was one of his unique features as a child. He was a gorgeous kid. Enrique Iglesius removed his mole too on his face. Not that he's connected to MJ just saying.
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105
    MJ mole on his cheek was cute. I wonder why it was removed? It was one of his unique features as a child. He was a gorgeous kid. Enrique Iglesius removed his mole too on his face. Not that he's connected to MJ just saying.
    I don't think that there was anything removed. I always saw it as a little scar that lost its color when the skin as a whole lost color. But through the years you could see it under the make-up and when the pic was not photoshopped. I always loved it as a part of him.
  • tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    Hmmm...I still do believe it wasn't Michael at O2 arena. The big sun glasses covered the place where the mole should have been. As for the mole...just look at its position on the cheek - the photo before the last one . I am sure there were two Michaels. A twin brother or just a very good double ...I don't know since with the Jacksons everything and I mean EVERYTHING was and is possible( no offence or disrespect). I am sure the MJ's photos we al know show (at least) two different men and with any day passing I am more and more convinced I am not wrong.
  • yes, you are right the glasses are very large and can not see very well .... in terms of mole on the cheek I think it's very identifying the person as a stain or mark the body. perhaps you removed but mark but still there and every time I see a photo of Mike these past days and I have some doubts whether it is him, I always check the brand of the cheek and corroborate ... sorry for my English is not good
  • MJ mole on his cheek was cute. I wonder why it was removed? It was one of his unique features as a child. He was a gorgeous kid. Enrique Iglesius removed his mole too on his face. Not that he's connected to MJ just saying.
    I don't think that there was anything removed. I always saw it as a little scar that lost its color when the skin as a whole lost color. But through the years you could see it under the make-up and when the pic was not photoshopped. I always loved it as a part of him.
    I know right <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ! To me that is sooo cute LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Very unique <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I have noticed that, I was reading this book with a ton of pics of him in it and I saw that mole in some pictures but not in others. I attribute it to makeup and he probably got it removed when he was older. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • small mole on the cheek,looks good here
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    not a mole.. it's a scar
  • IT WAS A MOLE THAT WAS REMOVED, NOW IT IS A SCAR!
    WHICH MAKES IT A MAR..LOL(YOU GET IT)
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    IT WAS A MOLE THAT WAS REMOVED, NOW IT IS A SCAR!

or a scole!
  • IT WAS A MOLE THAT WAS REMOVED, NOW IT IS A SCAR!

or a scole!

Yea i like yours better!
    ITS OFFICIAL IT IS A SCOLE..lol
  • Yes certain pictures show the mole that was surgically removed, however it all counts on the type of makeup and the lighting if any at that particular time.
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    i have a scar like this on my forehead too, it came from chicken poxx <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • i have a scar like this on my forehead too, it came from chicken poxx <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    My sister has the same 1 2 and it's from her chicken pox also LOL <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->