Katherine Jackson: 'I Want Justice'

edited January 1970 in News
Katherine Jackson: 'I Want Justice'
9/19/2010 12:45 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson doesn't think any judicial resolution with Dr. Conrad Murray or AEG that will bring her peace ... but that doesn't mean she's not gonna fight the fight.
091610-katherine-jackson-v-1-credit-1.jpg
Play Video: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... e3412b6397<!-- m -->

In another interview from the Michael Jackson Secret Vault, Katherine Jackson says, "I want justice done," yet she explains that any victory will be hollow.

Comments

• mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Between us they should release the complete video in one time ... or any reasons behind ? And always TMZ distributing the short videos ... ha ha ha <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> To bring my son back and piece by piece ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • It is kinda strange isn't it? This was a whole interview. I hope TMZ are not taking advantage of us believers, knowing they are getting lots of hits on their website because of us.

And yes Mac5k, I agree. It is "piece by piece". Hopefully, this story will have a happy ending. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    So are they promoting the Michael Jackson Secret Vault or what??

Or are they trying to keep MJ in the news?
  • Katherine breaks my heart. As the mother of a son, it breaks my heart.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Katherine Jackson: 'I Want Justice'
    9/19/2010 12:45 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson doesn't think any judicial resolution with Dr. Conrad Murray or AEG that will bring her peace ... but that doesn't mean she's not gonna fight the fight.
    091610-katherine-jackson-v-1-credit-1.jpg
    Play Video: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... e3412b6397<!-- m -->

In another interview from the Michael Jackson Secret Vault, Katherine Jackson says, "I want justice done," yet she explains that any victory will be hollow.

I dont think this intereview is recent, look at the flowers outside the windows it looks like spring, like maybe easter time? And they just release this, or did we see this earlier in the year. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Or do daffodills grow in LA in September ? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • It is from the interview Katherine did after releasing her book "Never can say goodbye". And now TMZ have decided to use bits and pieces of the interview, just to generate more media attention..and keep MJ's name in the news..
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Then where can we find the complete interview please ? If not what is the purpose of this one if you can not watch it <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Those flowers in the background I believe are Orchids and is one of MJ's favourite flowers. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Perhaps those still shots of the video are chopped at certain times to make a point as said earlier.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    That is a victory hollow or empty....
    An empty victory is…
    Empty victories are those earning them not reported anything,
    No bonuses, empty of pride, without any single feeling provide new accreditations, empty for some reason these victories are your own goals that you only impones meet, that really does not care, you call is somewhat monotonous and systematic, while you get ready to reach your own imposed goal do you think that you really would like to be doing something else....
  • She's SOOO right. No matter what happens, it won't bring her son back. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Michael being alive has nothing to do with Conrad Murray or anyone else.....

Oh Katherine, we KNOW justice will be done! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I would love to know what will be Katherine's answer on questions when/if Michael returns............ <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Is she going to say :"Oops, sorry judges and AEG for my lawsuit filing, I wanted justice for Michael although it was a hoax"?
    This makes me worry that Michael never will be back.
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    I would love to know what will be Katherine's answer on questions when/if Michael returns............ <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Is she going to say :"Oops, sorry judges and AEG for my lawsuit filing, I wanted justice for Michael although it was a hoax"?

Is there any way to check to see if one actually WAS filed? Is this something the public can get a hold of to check if it's legit?
  • Then where can we find the complete interview please ? If not what is the purpose of this one if you can not watch it <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Hello please allow me to show you where you can watch the complete interview:

Katherine Jackson_ A Mother_s Story - Pt. 1
    [youtube:x42jo5jn]

There you can find all of the rest parts.The interview has 6 parts,enjoy!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    God bless you!!!

LOVE
  • I would love to know what will be Katherine's answer on questions when/if Michael returns............ <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Is there any way to check to see if one actually WAS filed? Is this something the public can get a hold of to check if it's legit?
    Yes it was filed.

Case Summary
    Case Number: BC445597
    KATHERINE JACKSON ET AL VS AEG LIVE LLC ET AL

Filing Date: 09/15/2010
    Case Type: Other Contract (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings
    None

Parties

AEG LIVE LLC - Defendant/Respondent

ANSCHUTZ ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC. - Defendant/Respondent

DOES 1 TO 100 - Defendant/Respondent

GONGAWARE PAUL - Defendant/Respondent

JACKSON KATHERINE - Plaintiff/Petitioner

JACKSON MICHAEL JOSEPH JR. - Minor Plaintiff

JACKSON PARIS-MICHAEL KATHERINE - Minor Plaintiff

JACKSON PRINCE MICHAEL II - Minor Plaintiff

LEIWEKE TIMOTHY - Defendant/Respondent

MAXWELL K.C. - Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

ORTEGA KENNETH - Defendant/Respondent

ORTEGA KENNY - Defendant/Respondent's AKA

PANISH BRIAN J. - Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

PHILLIPS BRANDON - Defendant/Respondent

PHILLIPS RANDY - Defendant/Respondent's AKA

Documents Filed (Filing dates listed in descending order)

09/15/2010 Application - misc (FOR PRINCE MICHAEL JACKSON II GUARDIAN AD LITEM )
    Filed by Attorney for Pltf/Petnr

09/15/2010 Application - misc (FOR PARIS-MICHAEL KATHERINE JACKSON GUARDIAN AD LITEM )

09/15/2010 Complaint

09/15/2010 Application - misc (FOR MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON JR GUARDIAN AD LITEM )

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I would love to know what will be Katherine's answer on questions when/if Michael returns............ <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

It would have to be proven that Katherine "knew" it was a hoax at the time the lawsuit was filed.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Then where can we find the complete interview please ? If not what is the purpose of this one if you can not watch it <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Hello please allow me to show you where you can watch the complete interview:

Katherine Jackson_ A Mother_s Story - Pt. 1
    [youtube:2nns9a55]

There you can find all of the rest parts.The interview has 6 parts,enjoy!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    God bless you!!!

LOVE

Her favorite song: Man of War. "Man of war, don't go to war no more. Study peace, because peace is all we need."

Good choice Mrs. Jackson.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

yeah that's what confuses me too <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> what will the entire family say? sorry it was a hoax and we needed to lie and sue people? I don't know really.