This Is It ~ not a wrap yet

2»

Comments

• Sorry, Coroner`s Van Video has already been debunked - officialwise (RTL Germany admitted to have faked it).
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Sorry, Coroner`s Van Video has already been debunked - officialwise (RTL Germany admitted to have faked it).

Well, it may have been 'officially' debunked, but I actually would not be a bit surprised if that was actually MJ himself getting out of the van, just to see if the public would believe it, and their own eyes, or whether they'd go for the fake admission of a fake later! To me that is very MJ! (Oh, and it could easily have been filmed in advance, like so much else in this adventure!) JMO!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Very good theory Souza !

You got me thinking that maybe even the trials have been staged. I can not understand why MJ would not sue them for all the damage they did to his reputation. Except if it is indeed a part of a film ? Just my thoughts.

The trial was not staged, Mike went through hell and back there.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ninaninninanin Posts: 65
    Very good theory Souza !

You got me thinking that maybe even the trials have been staged. I can not understand why MJ would not sue them for all the damage they did to his reputation. Except if it is indeed a part of a film ? Just my thoughts.

And you can state this why ? Have you spoken to MJ one on one ?

much love
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Very good theory Souza !

much love

Not that I know, but I do recognize intense pain on someone's face, even if they try to hide it. Mike would never stage something that would make people think he could harm those he loves most: children. I read every piece of info on that trial available, it was a clear shot to take him down for good. They failed in convicting him, but I am certain they caused a big scar on his heart yet again.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ninaninninanin Posts: 65
    Very good theory Souza !

much love

Not that I know, but I do recognize intense pain on someone's face, even if they try to hide it. Mike would never stage something that would make people think he could harm those he loves most: children. I read every piece of info on that trial available, it was a clear shot to take him down for good. They failed in convicting him, but I am certain they caused a big scar on his heart yet again.

I really don`t believe that it was staged either. Just your theory got me thinking of things that I had never thought of before. I guess that is good too :=))

much love
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Good theory, and if actors are treated as Souza says is good to see what 2good2btrue investigated the link below:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14653&p=245656#p245656<!-- l -->