COULD IT BE...?

iLOVEMJBeLIEveiLOVEMJBeLIEve Posts: 91
Hello everyone! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I was watching a soap opera called "the Young and the Restless". If you are in North America they do show it in day time but i'm not sure if they show it else where around the world.
Anyways, I was watching the show and there were episodes that really stood out to me. So this is how it went. Nina is a mother of two men but one of them, Ronan was missing from birth. The other one, Chance, is a detective who got himself into a case that later led him into meeting his long lost brother, Ronan. And so the District Attorney (D.A.) and this other detective teamed up to kill Chance. Ronan was working for the D.A and they made a deal to kill Chance and so they also teamed up.

Now there were three authorities that wanted to kill one person. Chance's wife Chloe, who is having marital issues with her husband, later found out that Ronan is related to Chance. Ronan, the D.A. and the other detective met at one place so they can finish Chance off. The problem was that Nina, their mother was unware that they were brothers and that Ronan was her son. A private investigator named Paul revealed to her that Ronan was an FBI agent. Chloe also told Nina that Ronan was her son at that time. Instead of having a backup with Chance, he decided to go by himself to fight off Ronan and the D.A. Ronan and Chance then pointed guns at each other when he got there. The D.A. then yelled "finish him!" Ronan had no choice but to shoot his brother, in which he was aware that they related. Nina, Chloe, Paul and Heather(a lawyer that worked with Chance) got there just after Chance got shot <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> .

The paramedics came over to pick him up and they pronounced him dead on scene. Since Chance was once in the military, the famliy decided to option for a military funeral. After the funeral services, Ronan, who was arrested after shooting Chance was released from jail and came to the funeral and arrested the D.A, who was also in attendance. In dismal, Nina and Chance's father were droven off to go home but the car stopped out of nowhere in the forrest. With Nina confused, she stepped out to talk to the driver and that is when she saw her son,Chance and Ronan standing there waiting for her. With everyone stunned including Nina, Chance told her that he had to fake his death so they can frame the D.A and the other detective. Chance is now in WITNESS PROTECTION under the FBI with his brother Ronan. To be cont'd....

My point is, that Murray is just the "fall" guy to cover things up. Also i believe that there is a secret investigation on the people who were trying to kill Michael Jackson if that's the case and Murray not being involved at all <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> . I think Michael might be under witness protection like the story above. Since the family had said several times in interviews that Michael feared for his life , and that he was gonna be killed, i think that he might have hoaxed his death to protect himself until justice is done or things are settled <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . I wouldn't be surprised if Murray got off the hook <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> . Besides, the guy is walking free without being jailed anyways <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• hopehope Posts: 543
    LOL, I watch thyat soap too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . You did a great job explaining it by the way <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . I have always felt that he is in the WPP as well.
  • God job with the details. Interesting...would like to read some more about it. I think it is very possible MJ is under some witness protection. I'm not sure if the family would know about it, though. That could explain the legal suits left and right.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks for posting this. A group of seniors (about 5) meet regularly at the restaurant where I work, and they were discussing this show, and I perked up my ears, but I didn't say anything to them about MJ. They wouldn't understand. But it sure made me relate it to MJ's hoax. There's so many layers to this thing, that's why so many theories seem to fit in some ways. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Thanks for letting me know what happened today. I usually watch Young and the restless. I think It can be plausible that Michael is in the witness protection.
  • God job with the details. Interesting...would like to read some more about it. I think it is very possible MJ is under some witness protection. I'm not sure if the family would know about it, though. That could explain the legal suits left and right.

Thank you so much guys. your lovely people! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but I missed the episode today. That being said Nina didn't really tell the rest of her family about what she saw or what was going on. I honestly thought that she would have but I guess she couldn't. The scene that had him alive quickly made me think about this hoax <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> . And for whatever reason, before they revealed he was alive in the show, I had this gut feeling that he was alive.
  • wow tat is cool would love to see it but they don't have it here in ireland do they have it on youtube if they do plz tell me thanks

L.O.V.E