9/11 hoax, MJ death hoax and what WE need to do (PLZ READ)

farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
ok... i don't know where to post this thread cause it is going to talk about the conspiracy theories, another hoax, Michael's message through the hoax, and will include few hoax videos. so if moderators feel the necessity to transfer the thread to some other category, i'd have no problem with that. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

i'm sure many of you, most of you have watched maura's new video about the 9/11 attacks. before i watched the video this morning, i was actually thinking of the disastrous incident and its possibility of being a hoax. since Mr. George W Bush was not there "that" day, there have been rumors of this being "a hoax by the government" for years now. i was talking to my uncle who was so convinced that it was indeed a hoax by the American government to portray the Muslim nation as terrorists. since then i had been thinking of this...

watch this video first, there are many videos like this on youtube that makes you wonder :

[youtube:yyttx552]

then i watched this video : [youtube:yyttx552]

i was starting to believe the 9/11 could have been a hoax and then i watched maura's video. if you haven't watched it yet : [youtube:yyttx552]

she says Michael gave clues in the album cover of "blood on the dance floor" about the 9/11 attacks but then she says he didn't know about it, i don't get her on that point but the video is simply AWESOME!

what i'm trying to say is, if Michael really knew about 9/11 atleast four years prior to the incident and warned us about it, his words in This Is It that "we have four years to get it right", to take care of the planet otherwise it will all go out of our hands.. SHOULD be treated much much much more seriously! i'm not talking about us, the fans/believers, but people in general. what can we do to convince them that something really is going to happen in 2012 or around that time? how can we convince them that it's us who can prevent the disaster to happen? how can we convince people that Michael really might know "something" and wants to save the world with all of our help and we should help him save the world at any cost?????? how do we know what disaster Michael was actually talking about? and how do we know what to do actually to save our world? how can we work as "one"???

waiting for all of your answers. i really want some fruitful conversation, we NEED to do it now, we NEED to hear the man out whose been telling us to save the world for YEARS... did he have to do this??? no, it's not his duty. he still did, cause he thought it WAS his duty, he thought it was our duty and he was right!! we need to stand up, we need to make that change...... NOW!

Comments

• i agree we need to change tis world but i wonder wat mike was talking bout we have to dig deeper in to tisto find out
  • Wow, that was intense. I always had a feeling that Bush had something to do with the twin towers on 9/11. I also feel that Michael infiltrated himself also to find out more about what the freemasons or illuminati would do in the future, so he can prevent it. For him to have showed us on the cover of his cd, it means he heard it in advance. The only thing is that we see it but never in a million years would believe that this would have happened. We have to come together and find a solution to stop all of this, we need to continue the legacy Michael started. What I have been seeing, in this forum is lots of bickering and not working in unity. We should just stop and try to work together, so we can succeed what Michael couldn't do alone.
    thanks for listening and blessing to all
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Definitely going to watch that tomorrow after some zzzs! Thanks for sharing that with us Souza <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ok... i don't know where to post this thread cause it is going to talk about the conspiracy theories, another hoax, Michael's message through the hoax, and will include few hoax videos. so if moderators feel the necessity to transfer the thread to some other category, i'd have no problem with that. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

i'm sure many of you, most of you have watched maura's new video about the 9/11 attacks. before i watched the video this morning, i was actually thinking of the disastrous incident and its possibility of being a hoax. since Mr. George W Bush was not there "that" day, there have been rumors of this being "a hoax by the government" for years now. i was talking to my uncle who was so convinced that it was indeed a hoax by the American government to portray the Muslim nation as terrorists. since then i had been thinking of this...

watch this video first, there are many videos like this on youtube that makes you wonder :

[youtube:1viti22d]

then i watched this video : [youtube:1viti22d]

i was starting to believe the 9/11 could have been a hoax and then i watched maura's video. if you haven't watched it yet : [youtube:1viti22d]

she says Michael gave clues in the album cover of "blood on the dance floor" about the 9/11 attacks but then she says he didn't know about it, i don't get her on that point but the video is simply AWESOME!

what i'm trying to say is, if Michael really knew about 9/11 atleast four years prior to the incident and warned us about it, his words in This Is It that "we have four years to get it right", to take care of the planet otherwise it will all go out of our hands.. SHOULD be treated much much much more seriously! i'm not talking about us, the fans/believers, but people in general. what can we do to convince them that something really is going to happen in 2012 or around that time? how can we convince them that it's us who can prevent the disaster to happen? how can we convince people that Michael really might know "something" and wants to save the world with all of our help and we should help him save the world at any cost?????? how do we know what disaster Michael was actually talking about? and how do we know what to do actually to save our world? how can we work as "one"???

waiting for all of your answers. i really want some fruitful conversation, we NEED to do it now, we NEED to hear the man out whose been telling us to save the world for YEARS... did he have to do this??? no, it's not his duty. he still did, cause he thought it WAS his duty, he thought it was our duty and he was right!! we need to stand up, we need to make that change...... NOW!

Great post!!! I agree with you, Michael has been sending us messages throughout the years, but it is up to us to decipher exactly what that message is. We need to gather all the clues in his lyrics, movies, album covers etc. and try to analize what they all have in common and see if it leads us to an answer to what his "Message" is really all about.

Our world is rapidly changing and it is up to us to unite together for the good of all mankind. We need to change the negative ways we are living our everyday lives and we need to start seeing the good in EVERYBODY! We need to concentrate on loving ourselves and loving our lives, because we all have the ability to make a POSITIVE change in this world if we just put our minds to it! Instead, most people prefer to stay in some form of negativity, instead of just saying "NO ,I deserve to have a happy positive life, and I'm going to make sure that I have exactly that"!. We are all capable of being happy and loving beings, but you have to really want it. You are the only one who can make a change in your own life, and Michael has asked us all to "make that change". I think this is a very important part of Michael's message and I think we need to do what he has asked us to do. Michael gave his "life" for us. He wants us to care more about ourselves and our families, then we do about him! He can't change our lives for us, he wants us to make ourselves happy, he can't be responsible for our happiness, that is a burden to hard for him to bear, we have to do that on our own!!

I know this is a "hoax" site and that the "hoax" part of this adventure is also important, but to what extent? I can't help but feel like sometimes we are asking too much from Michael, even in "death" people still feel like Michael owes us something, like a return, but he doesn't owe us anything. I've said this before, I feel like this hoax has a negative side to it and a positive side to it. The negative side is the Hoax itself, where everyday we continue on this path of "negativity" at every turn, trying to figure out what happened to Michael, when in our hearts, we know that the only time we are going to figure this hoax out , is when we hear the answers from Michael himself. Now we have the positive side of the hoax, Michaels message to all of us! Change the world, Heal the world, L.O.V.E, Make that change etc....all positive things that we can do right now, if we would only take the time to actually work on some of these things, we would change the direction of this hoax, we would be doing what Michael has asked of us...all positive things. Maybe if we start talking about good things on here, we can actually achieve something and feel good about what we are doing here on the site. There is so much "Doom and Gloom" in this world, because we are accepting that as our "Fate". but in reality, our "fate" is exactly what "WE" make it! We all possess the power to turn our lives into something wonderful!....All I know is that I have stayed on the path of Positivity for quite a while now and I changed the way I looked at things, I opened my mind to "anything" being possible and it lead me on a journey of enlightenment, a spiritual "awakening", and pieces to the puzzle just started falling into place. Michael has been giving us "signs" of what is to come in the near future and he has asked us to unite together for a reason! It all for L.O.V.E. We are "creating" our own "reality" here on this site and it is up to each of us to decide which path we want to take, the "hoax clues", or the "message".

I hope I did not offend anyone, as I was just "generally" speaking, my thoughts. I know firsthand how hard it is to break through the negativity, but, it can be done, I'm living proof.
    I love you all dearly, I really do...God Bless everyone!
    Dayna
  • thanks mjj4ever777! i agree with you in most parts but i too want a "come back". honestly letting my personal thoughts out. i believe Michael wants to come back so i don't think hoping for a come back is a bad thing at all. and i really really really don't think Michael's message will ever be accepted by general people if he doesn't come back cause you know what, people have already moved on. only the believers and the die die die hard fans haven't. and we're never going to. but i do have some friends who seem to be great fans but they don't investigate the death, they don't discuss the false allegations, false rumors, they just know all his songs, respects him and that's it. so there is a large number of fans who are fans but they don't dig deep.

my point is, there aren't THAT many of fans like US out there who are spending most of their day on these hoax forums, on youtube, on facebook studying the hoax and it's message. we have dedicated our lives to the hoax at the moment and that is why we have learned so much, that is why we are talking about a possible message. not every fan is talking about this. not every regular person in the world is talking about this.

if Michael really comes back and i dunno how, but if he leads us, we can get it done! i'm not saying we can't make a change if Michael doesn't help us but we don't know exactly what he was talking about in TII, we don't know exactly what message should we spread. again, i tried talking to a friend about this all day today and she looked interested but at the end of the day her thoughts was "you're not even sure what you're talking about and you're asking me to spread a message? whose going to believe me?"

i dunno how Michael will help us so that people would believe us but i just don't see it working if he doesn't come back. if he returns, atleast our friends and family will start paying some attention to what we say cause they'll see what we had been saying came true that Michael is alive. am i making myself clear here or making it more confusing? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • OK... I don't do a lot of posting and I don't argue with people, but thinking that 911 happened because of something we did is outrages. No one in the government had anything to do with 911. To kill 3500 inocent people? Anyone that calls themselves an American should and does know better. You can blame a lot and GeorgeW and rightfully so, but not 911 he was only in office a few months when it happened.... Lets not start sounding like a bunch of fools on here or no one will take anything we say seriously. Radical Islam created 911. Nothing else.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Maura's video 11 is truly thought provoking. Thanks for posting it.
    by MJsForever » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:15 am
    OK... I don't do a lot of posting and I don't argue with people, but thinking that 911 happened because of something we did is outrages. No one in the government had anything to do with 911. To kill 3500 inocent people? Anyone that calls themselves an American should and does know better. You can blame a lot and GeorgeW and rightfully so, but not 911 he was only in office a few months when it happened.... Lets not start sounding like a bunch of fools on here or no one will take anything we say seriously. Radical Islam created 911. Nothing else.

You are always entitled to believe what you want. We are all on a journey of discovery and are all somewhere along the trail. But the fact that you are on a death hoax site tells me you are already starting to doubt what you've been told.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'm thinking about when Barbara Walters asked MJ if he was psychic, he said when Princess Diana died, he felt someone else was going to be next and worried that it would be him, and then it was Mother Teresa instead. Then the thing that Kenny Ortega (I think) said that Michael phoned him in the middle of the night with ideas or thoughts of inspiration, and when Kenny asked him couldn't it wait till the next day, MJ said if he didn't take the messages he received that God would give them to Prince instead. So I'm thinking that concerning the album cover of the clouds of dust over the New York skyline that Michael may not see everything clearly but just knows something terrible is going to happen. Much like people here have posted about visiting psychics and being told important information but not super specific or detailed.
    Then with TII and MJ saying that we have 4 years to get it right, saving the planet and all that, he may be receiving visions of certain images, but not necessarily have a complete picture or knowledge of what the Illuminati agenda is.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    OK... I don't do a lot of posting and I don't argue with people, but thinking that 911 happened because of something we did is outrages. No one in the government had anything to do with 911. To kill 3500 inocent people? Anyone that calls themselves an American should and does know better. You can blame a lot and GeorgeW and rightfully so, but not 911 he was only in office a few months when it happened.... Lets not start sounding like a bunch of fools on here or no one will take anything we say seriously. Radical Islam created 911. Nothing else.

"Instead of being loyal to states, we had better stay in tune with ethics and universalism. Instead of succumbing to moral interventionism, we just have to search in ourselves for moral guidelines."
  • Your right everyone is entitled to their opinion, and yes I am on a Michael Jackson death hoax site... and yes I think he COULD have pulled it off, however unlikely... I do hope and pray he did....but acusing the U.S Government in blowing up the twin towers is almost as ignorant as blaming the rape victom... Please people lets keep it real... I have read some uterly rediculous things on here and have not said a word... just quietly shook my head <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> but this really goes too far.... I KNOW BETTER.
    Kat
    Your right everyone is entitled to their opinion, and yes I am on a Michael Jackson death hoax site... and yes I think he COULD have pulled it off, however unlikely... I do hope and pray he did....but acusing the U.S Government in blowing up the twin towers is almost as ignorant as blaming the rape victom... Please people lets keep it real... I have read some uterly rediculous things on here and have not said a word... just quietly shook my head <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> but this really goes too far.... I KNOW BETTER.
    Kat

You KNOW better? Can you please explain how you know and what you know and also: can you explain why that same government is hiding important information and confiscated security tapes? That's just one of the many questions I have. Maybe you can answer them?

You can believe whatever you want, but if you ridicule us for questioning this, then come up with your arguments, instead of just telling us it's ridiculous.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• OK... I don't do a lot of posting and I don't argue with people, but thinking that 911 happened because of something we did is outrages. No one in the government had anything to do with 911. To kill 3500 inocent people? Anyone that calls themselves an American should and does know better. You can blame a lot and GeorgeW and rightfully so, but not 911 he was only in office a few months when it happened.... Lets not start sounding like a bunch of fools on here or no one will take anything we say seriously. Radical Islam created 911. Nothing else.
    Your right everyone is entitled to their opinion, and yes I am on a Michael Jackson death hoax site... and yes I think he COULD have pulled it off, however unlikely... I do hope and pray he did....but acusing the U.S Government in blowing up the twin towers is almost as ignorant as blaming the rape victom... Please people lets keep it real... I have read some uterly rediculous things on here and have not said a word... just quietly shook my head <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> but this really goes too far.... I KNOW BETTER.
    Kat

You said: "You can blame a lot and GeorgeW and rightfully so, but not 911 he was only in office a few months when it happened....". Do you know how Bush ended up in the office..? Please take the time to watch this documentary, and especially pay attention to part 1. You might want to reconsider your thoughts about Bush and 9/11 after spending just a little less than 2 hours on this documentary.

[youtube:18s9zndh]

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Men as Bush believe that crimes are buried. It is wrong. Survive them.
    People are tired of violence. Tired of the miserable vendettas against each other. And wants to terminate at the time of the murderers. And if to dead-ends, reacts.
    Sinister discourse of the master and the slave almost always ends with the ferocity of the slave that already has nothing to lose.
    The murmur of millions can be converted into the arm to stop this madness.
    No fear these giants who ignore the laws of history. Apply the cunning that intelligence. This refers to the dinosáurico world. These giant animals who developed a tiny head and enormous bodies. When came the massacre their small heads could not invent the mutation. Did the mosquit.
    Remember to Gandhi, that moral fire that alerted the consciences. Only with her voice and her conduct by non-violence was knees to the largest empire of the time.
    Gandhi said that most heinous of bad bad people things is the silence of good people. This silence does not exist today.

All peoples, rich countries and poor countries, driven by the right or left, everyone, everyone, have become aware that for the first time in the 21st century wars as an irrational crusade can change humanity. Know that an unjust war is a disaster that has paralysed man meeting with humanity. And joins hands to tell to the the assassins of the White House, there is a life and a less sordid yours race. And it is worth putting us standing to defend it.
  • Good Evening...First, I want to say that I don't get on here and reply to everything every day. I just have too much else going on. So I didn't reply as quickly as I would have liked too, and for that I apoligize.

Secondly I did not mean to ridicule anyone.... Just tired of the Anti-American Hype.
    Everyone wants to be down on America until they need help...Its just old.
    This is a MJ site not a world conspircy site...Just because you believe there is something strange going on with MJ does not mean that every conspiricy is true...one has nothing to do with another.

Last, Michael Moore is a director who made a movie because his "democatic" canidate didn't win an election. The movie is a work of fiction. Michael Moore is a bag of hot air, and gets and deserves no respect.

One thing that I want to say is that Michael Jackson was a great performer and a great man, but he was not a god. He was not supernatural, he was human...and remember he was in New York when the towers were hit. He had to rent a bus to take him and his family home...I am just suggesting you will get more respect if we leave all of the outlandish stuff out and stick to the facts.

Kat
    Good Evening...First, I want to say that I don't get on here and reply to everything every day. I just have too much else going on. So I didn't reply as quickly as I would have liked too, and for that I apoligize.

Secondly I did not mean to ridicule anyone.... Just tired of the Anti-American Hype.
    Everyone wants to be down on America until they need help...Its just old.
    This is a MJ site not a world conspircy site...Just because you believe there is something strange going on with MJ does not mean that every conspiricy is true...one has nothing to do with another.

Last, Michael Moore is a director who made a movie because his "democatic" canidate didn't win an election. The movie is a work of fiction. Michael Moore is a bag of hot air, and gets and deserves no respect.

One thing that I want to say is that Michael Jackson was a great performer and a great man, but he was not a god. He was not supernatural, he was human...and remember he was in New York when the towers were hit. He had to rent a bus to take him and his family home...I am just suggesting you will get more respect if we leave all of the outlandish stuff out and stick to the facts.

Kat

Sure, we will all close our eyes again and forget about Mike's message because you say it's outlandish... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    [quote="MJsForever"Last, Michael Moore is a director who made a movie because his "democatic" canidate didn't win an election. The movie is a work of fiction. Michael Moore is a bag of hot air, and gets and deserves no respect.[/quote]

Can I ask why you think Michael Moore doesn't deserve any respect? Is it because he doesn't share the same beliefs as you? Is it because he is a democrat? You have not explained why he doesn't deserve respect...please explain.

To me he is someone who uses his money to make films about issues that concern him. You don't have to agree with him, but please give some actual reasons. He researched a lot to make his 9/11 film, can you share your research with us?

I think it's great that someone can along and stood up for what he believed in and went against the media..he's certainly a brave man.

[youtube:b5302l99]

[youtube:b5302l99]

Fox news : "balanced and fair" yeah ok...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Of course Michael is a human being like everyone else, and that is why he has the same concerns that we all women and men aware about all these atrocities that happen in this world. Once someone said in this forum that this forum had a campaign to discredit the United States, that is not so, there is always talk of the United States government and not its people. The day the government ceases to be promoting wars, invading countries and destabilize other, sticking their noses into everything, that day perhaps beyond the world a bit better.