I have never seen this vid before shows the real michael

mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I have not seen this before but if you watch it shows the controlled side of him and he is in charge at all time and dare I say it a bit of a diva in some places meant in the kindest way it just show he is not quiet weak controlled

Enjoy
<!-- m -->http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/F7O14puBf5A/<!-- m -->

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    It was when michael went back to Gary but I have not seen this before I have seen the shorter version it is on a japanese you tube I think it is the first box but it is quite interesting as it shows him so strong if it has been on here sorry please remove
  • <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> These are priceless. Her's another one.
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/XF44zq5N-2E/
  • Wow so up close and personal. I loved these videos!!!! I miss him so much
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    :) These are priceless. Her's another one.
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/XF44zq5N-2E/

OMG!!! I almost DIED when he said "wheres the salvation army my favorite store???"
    AWWWWW <3
    His laugh makes me smile every time.
    Good bargains... rofl.
    salvation army is my favorite store toooooooooo... it's right by my house.
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    I have not seen this before but if you watch it shows the controlled side of him and he is in charge at all time and dare I say it a bit of a diva in some places meant in the kindest way it just show he is not quiet weak controlled

Enjoy
    <!-- m -->http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/F7O14puBf5A/<!-- m -->

Would there be a link on you tube for this particular video? I'm enjoying the link provided, but it is snail slow! LOL

thanks
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    wonderful videos,thx for sharing, i had never seen them too, it was up close and personal ,we see Michael- the man, love it
  • hahahaha hillarious! I love, "he wants me to sign his balls?" ahahahhahahhahah <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Who are the people in the limo with him???? The fake blonde guy and the young guy?? And great videos....loved watching them. Thanks for sharing. xoxox
  • Who are the people in the limo with him???? The fake blonde guy and the young guy?? And great videos....loved watching them. Thanks for sharing. xoxox

The bottle blonde guy is his cousin, Eli and i'm not sure about the other random dude?
    KF is in there too, as well as his other cousin.

These made me really laugh out loud. Just makes me think with things like this coming to light, the whole "piece-by-piece" thing is coming together.....

My other fave part, "get your buttocks into the house!" ahahahahaha

But the part where he said, "i hate my smile, but i'll do it for you" in the second vid, just about broke my heart in two <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I loved the Liverpool in London and about trying to get in the house when they were navi g problems he said we are going in this way they will have to do their job. See what I mean quite forcefull good to see
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    loved these thankyou...xxxx
  • LOL I'm not tryna b nasty but am i the only 1 who noticed Michale said "Look at ha titties they jumpin like this" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> LOL that's our average male Mikey there <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Another LOL 2nd vid spraying the cologne on his crotch he said "Ay why down there?" he said it so cute LOL There are more parts but they are from his 45th Bday Bash <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • LOL I'm not tryna b nasty but am i the only 1 who noticed Michale said "Look at ha titties they jumpin like this" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> LOL that's our average male Mikey there <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Another LOL 2nd vid spraying the cologne on his crotch he said "Ay why down there?" he said it so cute LOL There are more parts but they are from his 45th Bday Bash <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yeah I noticed those parts too, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    And the, " and make sure they're nice to those girls, I like that one".....
    And, " OOOh, some nice fish out there today...." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I loved the Im not going to do the typwriter it is all so funny but do you see a weak Michael there a push over because i dont.
  • mumof3, Thanks for the video. It's a new one on me, but according to MJ's rewriting of our geography books, I was astonished to learn that the English city of Liverpool was in London. This also reminds me of tv host Leeza Gibbons telling us that Oxford University was also in London. I was under the impression that Oxford University was in Oxford. And MJ's O2 Kent house is also supposedly in London. Before I get complaints, I am kidding, yes really. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • [youtube:1sc206xl]

[youtube:1sc206xl]
  • [youtube:2od5d0l7]
    Glad you liked the video I have to say thankyou to dancing the dream who found it

Anyway I am going to Liverpool too see the London show war horse thanks michael for the directions LOL bless him
  • Thank you for post it!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> cute!!!
  • Hey, anyone else pick up on Mike's fave movie being "Slingblade" on these vids?
    And the whole, "dot-dot-dot" being his fave part???
    Kinda reminds me of TS.....Connect the dots........ <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Hey, anyone else pick up on Mike's fave movie being "Slingblade" on these vids?

Yep I picked up on it too! Here's the clip (although I didn't find it very funny) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Guess I have to watch the whole movie to get the humour.

[youtube:2meydqr2]
  • Good work Wendy!

I don't think it's a funny movie, bit on the dark side. But the poem the guy was reading was called, "Thrill" and the whole dot-dot-dot thing was weird.....(hahaha, dot-dot-dot) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yep I picked up on it too! Here's the clip (although I didn't find it very funny) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Guess I have to watch the whole movie to get the humour.

[youtube:3tg9tho6]
    LOL I might just b a silly person but i think it was funny LOL i was laughing at how he was talking and how he shakes his head his face jiggles LOL LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm gunna go watch again heehee <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I love this video, MJ is so in control and far from a push over <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->