New Article on TMZ about Michaels Law

PearlsandJeansPearlsandJeans Posts: 2
Hello all, I am new here. I have came here off and on over the last year and read many of your posts. Great work. I am not good at writing what I am thinking is why I have not joined until today so please for give me if my thoughts and writings are not as well as all of yours.. I just really needed to get out what I am thinking about this new article on TMZ. First off is it just me or does this picture of Michael look like a Michael that we have never seen before? Second is there some signifigence to the shirt? Last and not least is he trying to tell us that he is faking his death to show transparency of the illuminati with the transparent triangle in the back ground? How the head line says that the group is using Michaels death to make a law.. Perhaps Michael is using his death to bring transparency to the illuminati.. What do you all think? I am amazed at all the work that mo and souza have done on this. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.. You all are just genius's.. I thank you for letting me join in finding the truth of what is going on with this wonderful giving caring human being who we all care for, Michael.. Thank you again.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments