Please watch this! Youtube vid by KarenJoyMC

InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
edited January 1970 in News
I don't know if this already on here but I just saw this vid that KarenJoyMC posted.
Watch her vid and below is the link to see the vid and flag it inappropriate.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIg6vaj2S_U&feature=sub<!-- m -->

Comments

• She is talking about this video:
    [youtube:1kq3o0yz]
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F599ZCcwMwg<!-- m -->

It's all for M.O.N.E.Y.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • She is talking about this video:
    [youtube:2thabgr6]
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F599ZCcwMwg<!-- m -->

It's all for M.O.N.E.Y.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Thanks. She posted to let others look at so they could flag it. Good grief!! What in the world?!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Done. xoxo
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    so I can buy a casket for myself like MJ's? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

creepy..
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    The link to the website mentioned doesn't work ... <!-- w -->www.casketamerica.com<!-- w --> and there is something wrong with the years at the end of the video RIP 1988 - 2009 <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Oh...my...god... I don't know whether to laugh or cry or just sit and stare dumbfoundedly like I'm doing now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Is this dude serious? This is the most absurd thing I've ever heard. Sad part is I'm sure there's plenty of people on the market for an MJ casket. Wow...
  • Oh...my...god... I don't know whether to laugh or cry or just sit and stare dumbfoundedly like I'm doing now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Is this dude serious? This is the most absurd thing I've ever heard. Sad part is I'm sure there's plenty of people on the market for an MJ casket. Wow...

Tell me about it.
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • no comment...you can even sleep in it...omg

• Oh yeah baby... "Your chance to own the most Unique MJ Tribute ever!"

vomit-boy02-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000653-large.gif

[youtube:2bhabc2p]
  • Did he say there's also a blanket available to keep warm in the crypt? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But seriously... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • At the end, they wrote Michael jackson R.I.P. 1988-2009 CHECK IT OUT. I did not know MJ was born in 1988?? haha. That was disgusting, and money hungry idiot.
  • Did he say there's also a blanket available to keep warm in the crypt? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But seriously... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

LOLLL!!!!!................ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! come on man!, do not defraud people ... He did not die <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I seriously doubt that's legit. I know the world is messed up...but really? He had actor written all over him......reminded me of an old-time freak-show barker.....wanker.
    Notice they didn't have one on display.....because it's not legit. I call sick, twisted bluff.

Blessings Always!
  • So, I flagged it anyways ... also made a nice comment:
    Are you freakin kidding me? there's only one correct way to deal with these kind of people ... listen to Michaels own words:

They don't care

They'd do me for the money

They don't care

They use me for the money

You dont even have the date correct! dude, get your facts correct before you make your fiction come true...

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    1988 - 2009
    he was so young why did he have to die <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I'm sorry but I don't think any of us are quite at the point of wanting to sleep in a Michael Jackson casket just yet!

Gross!
  • brrrrrrrrrr, horrible.......thouse hungry eyes want to eat MONEY...more and more. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

sorry for mistakes.
    With love
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    That video is a joke, right?
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    OMG that was awful...flippin weirdos everywhere <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • That video is a joke, right?

let's walk on the wild side and wonder just who's joke it might be.
    would he ?
    sounds crazy i know but <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    how do we find out just how much attention it gets?

would he ?

I wondered that very thing suspicious mind......
    surely he wouldn't.......or would he?? I bet it would get a lot of attention if the buddies at TMZ would pick it up. They just ran celebrity look-a-likes....doppelgangers. Maybe they should run Top 10 Most Disrespectful Videos of Supposedly Dead People......who knows?

Blessings

would he ?

Yes apparently, the video says to get all the details at <!-- w -->www.casketamerica.com<!-- w --> but it's an unowned domain. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Pretty funny actually - I wouldn't be surprised either is Mike did this himself! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> LMFAO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I have to have one to store my memorabilia in, and a blanket to cover it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OMG! Hmmm.... the things people do for their own selfish motives..name dropping..using MJ's name to make a sale! and selling caskets at that....poor guy...