Michael Jackson's Prestige part 6

wiZZkIDDwiZZkIDD Posts: 83
[youtube:7hddpw39]

Comments

• Very thought provoking video. Thank you for sharing. Blessings.
  • Yes. Very provocative.

I'm not sure what to think about it, but I keep thinking of Marlon at the memorial.
    It was so odd that he mentioned a twin at a time
    like that.

And, was it only since about 2003 that Michael
    has mentioned 10 children and not 9?

Have the Jackson's always spoken about 10 children
    or is this a more recent revelation?
  • Yes. Very provocative.

I'm not sure what to think about it, but I keep thinking of Marlon at the memorial.
    It was so odd that he mentioned a twin at a time
    like that.

And, was it only since about 2003 that Michael
    has mentioned 10 children and not 9?

Have the Jackson's always spoken about 10 children
    or is this a more recent revelation?
    You know I haven't heard any of the Jacksons speak of 10 children accept Michael. The first time I heard him speak of 10 children. MJ was 9 or 10. The Jackson 5 were on American Bandstand and Dick Clark asked Michael how many brothers and sisters did he have. Michael replied I have 3 sisters and 6 brothers. When I first heard that I thought he was speaking of Marlon's twin brother. I also read that about MJ's 30 anniversary. Someone said that couldn't be Michael Jackson because doesn't get that tired. Then they said to check out the Dangerour Tour in Copenhagen and Bucharest. Watch his performances when he sing "You are not alone." I did and MJ is not the same size.
  • Great job! I always find your videos very entertaining. I am not sure if I am 100% convince on the twin theory but I do think something happened around the Bad era. It is interesting that in that Grammy clip of him when he is lighter skin, his voice sounds off like he was trying to sound like Michael Jackson but still needed some work. I also thought his eyes were very telling. Now, it could be that he didn't want to be on stage, due to his sadness over Diana Ross's marriage...at least that is the rumor that I heard about. However, it seemed like Lionel Richie was nervous too. Again, it could be the whole Diana thing or perhaps something else... I also remember that Elizabeth Taylor was with him that night. Was she with Michael prior to these Grammys? Just curious. I don't remember any pictures or videos before then.
  • Here's more footage from that night:

[youtube:32k6d1lv]
  • Boy this info really leaves one to wonder. That could explain alot of things. The different personalities and looks the mistakes on the will about the children's names and other things happening. Michael's signature/name being Michael Joe Jackson sometimes and then Michael Joseph Jackson sometimes. The change in his whole persona. He seemed so withdrawn at the Grammy's like he really didnt want to be there. I really cant say what it is but definitely something was amiss with him. It could be that it wasnt Marlon who had the twin but Michael. Who knows ! All of this is so mindboggling
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    This is mind-blowing - could there have been two Michael Jacksons for the last 50 years and one of them has died? The reclusive, shy Michael is going to reveal himself as "the man we never knew", like you've never seen him before???

Could be way off but could also explain many things - differences in appearance, height, attitude, dancing skills, health, etc. etc.
  • At the end of the video, Michael was speaking in an interview, I saw that one but they said it was Barry Shaw. It was not Michael. Can it be that this Barry Shaw is the twin brother of Michael? Why would they hide that Michael had a twin brother? What purpose did they have to hide one twin. As we all know that marlon and a twin brother who died. This is very confusing. Unless Michael had a split personality. You might never know.