MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
All credit goes to Betti Ash:
<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... &ref=notif<!-- m -->

60836_1529511751896_1057774338_31571238_318414_n.jpg

or here is a video, Prince is seen behind Kenny Ortega in the chair at 3:23:

[youtube:vr73yzhx]

Comments

• AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    So that Michael with Kenny and Prince is the real deal. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Thank you for sharing this video. Every time I see these outtakes I am amazed all over again at the pure talent and genius of Michael Jackson. Blessings.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    I was just cooking a meal,just thought i would watch this while i had some time to spare,wished i hadnt now,made me feel so sad, maybe its just me, but i felt sick watching it,i feel so sorry for him. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I felt sad too. They were using him. Glad to see Prince.
  • Can't see the video.
  • So that Michael with Kenny and Prince is the real deal. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Not necessarily... I'm sure if doubles were used and Prince was there, then he would be well aware of the doubles and the reasons for the doubles. So who knows.

I think the fact that he's there is really telling. It shows that he is mature enough to appreciate the creative process, and it would require the patience of an adult. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Kenny already said in an interview that prince and paris were there, et culver... we saw pictures of they leaving culver... remember?
  • Kenny already said in an interview that prince and paris were there, et culver... we saw pictures of they leaving culver... remember?

I personally must have missed that...
    Kenny already said in an interview that prince and paris were there, et culver... we saw pictures of they leaving culver... remember?

I personally must have missed that...

It's OK, here you have a picture... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Yes I recall Kenny mentioning in one of his interviews that the kids were at Culver and got to watch Michael act in the new Smooth Criminal footage. I believe that he had said something to the effect of "Paris thought it was cool to see her Dad in front of the camera because she had never seen him acting before." The pics that CC posted were the ones from June 3rd when they were leaving Culver.

These are the infamous pics where a lot of folks think Michael purposely had the kids remove the masks so he could reveal them to the world. Personally I think they just forgot to put them on when they left (since there are also pics of them from the same day wearing the masks), or they just simply didn't realize the paps were there at the moment.
    Yes I recall Kenny mentioning in one of his interviews that the kids were at Culver and got to watch Michael act in the new Smooth Criminal footage. I believe that he had said something to the effect of "Paris thought it was cool to see her Dad in front of the camera because she had never seen him acting before." The pics that CC posted were the ones from June 3rd when they were leaving Culver.

These are the infamous pics where a lot of folks think Michael purposely had the kids remove the masks so he could reveal them to the world. Personally I think they just forgot to put them on when they left (since there are also pics of them from the same day wearing the masks), or they just simply didn't realize the paps were there at the moment.

they take off the masks... or maybe put it on later but "we saw what he want to show, nothing more, nothing less..."
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    So that Michael with Kenny and Prince is the real deal. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Not necessarily... I'm sure if doubles were used and Prince was there, then he would be well aware of the doubles and the reasons for the doubles. So who knows.

I think the fact that he's there is really telling. It shows that he is mature enough to appreciate the creative process, and it would require the patience of an adult. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I understand.
    And now I am confused again about the picture of Michael with Paris and Prince, this is the real Mike right?