Michael Jackson is Alive and Drives a Toyota

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
Ive come back on a one-off to share this with you. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I just found this.

A reanimated Michael Jackson, or at least his doppelganger, was spotted cruising the byways of Los Angeles in a Toyota Previa. Good news: the King of Pop lives. Bad news: he's been reduced to driving a mid-engined, egg-shaped minivan

500x_jackson_previa.jpg

<!-- m -->http://jalopnik.com/5645846/michael-jac ... ota-previa<!-- m -->

Comments

• 87407781.jpglolkl.gif

OMG Thanks! I needed a big laugh <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It's Funny!!!Thanks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    LMAO! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    Oh my God, that is hysterical! Seriously, the most I've laughed on this site to date. Thanks, DTD. I really needed that. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • carapcarap Posts: 89
    blue shirt - the way you make me feel <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Oh yeah he's really gettin down with his bad self lmao <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Awesome. I needed a laugh.
  • blue shirt - the way you make me feel <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It's a message for us <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Damn! We used to own that van, except in white. WHOO. I can now say my family had the same car as MJ LOL
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This gave me a stomach ache.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Got to look like MJ, focus now. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I prefer my Mike driving here at 1:58.
  • it had email the person who put it up so i was going to ask him where he got the pic it said tat email is invalid or tis email isn't sothink cant rember
  • it says tis default email users acount is not installed or somthing like tat
  • LOLLLLLLL remember the old Toyota commercial song? "You asked for it..we got it...TO Yoooo TA!" lol...nice. pic. Of course, the one thing that you can't hide is the profile all the way through the chin area...unless you pay for plastic surgery...that's the one big giveaway when looking at MJ lookalikes..
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    HAHAHAHA...OMG...FRIGGIN' HILARIOUS <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hahahah, this begs the question... Does this guy always dress like him?