Michael Jackson's Fortune -- That's How He Rolls

dejavudejavu Posts: 330
edited January 1970 in News
The Jackson family compound where Michael's kids now live with Katherine is worth $4.2 million, according to new docs that list some of MJ's treasures ... like his fleet of Rolls-Royces.

0831-michael-jackson-ex-01.jpg

The Jackson Estate just filed a partial inventory of the tangible property MJ left behind when he died. Here's how it breaks down:

- Encino mansion ... $4,150,000
- Encino condo ... $315,000
- Desert Auto, LLC (in CA) ... $676,317
- 1998 Rolls-Royce ... $100,000
- 1990 Rolls-Royce ... $55,000
- 1988 Rolls-Royce ... $40,000
- Several bank accounts ... $444,260

Total: $5,780,577

It's a nice chunk of change, but nothing compared to the real jackpot ... MJ's Sony Music Catalog -- which has been valued as high as $1 billion.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/23/michael-j ... rty-value/<!-- m -->

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It's a nice chunk of change, but nothing compared to the real jackpot ... MJ's Sony Music Catalog -- which has been valued as high as $1 billion <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

There must be people behind this catalog <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • The Jackson family compound where Michael's kids now live with Katherine is worth $4.2 million, according to new docs that list some of MJ's treasures ... like his fleet of Rolls-Royces.

0831-michael-jackson-ex-01.jpg

The Jackson Estate just filed a partial inventory of the tangible property MJ left behind when he died. Here's how it breaks down:

- Encino mansion ... $4,150,000
    - Encino condo ... $315,000
    - Desert Auto, LLC (in CA) ... $676,317
    - 1998 Rolls-Royce ... $100,000
    - 1990 Rolls-Royce ... $55,000
    - 1988 Rolls-Royce ... $40,000
    - Several bank accounts ... $444,260

Total: $5,780,577

It's a nice chunk of change, but nothing compared to the real jackpot ... MJ's Sony Music Catalog -- which has been valued as high as $1 billion.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/23/michael-j ... rty-value/<!-- m -->

Desert Auto, LLC (in CA) ... $676,317?????

Did anyone know that Michael's assets included Desert Auto? Isn't this a Auto Dealership? Interesting...also, I don't see listed the $5,000,000 that Thome Thome handed back to the estate that he was "holding it for Michael". I know this is a partial inventory but if they go to the trouble of stating "several bank accounts" you'd think they could also list this money. Hmmm...guess Neverland isn't included?
  • It's very, very sad ... Who cares now, if Michael can no longer enjoy it with your kids? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Whats up with all the "Money" stories today TMZ???

Certainly hinting towards something big here....

Follow the money, and you'll find those responsible...I hope to God that Katherine is not part of this.....

Seems like there is a strong hint towards Katherine being involved in the money somehow.

Where's my straight jacket ...I'm losing it... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • It's very, very sad ... Who cares now, if Michael can no longer enjoy it with your kids? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

they probably don't really enjoy it all that much. they have to constantly be worried about who is going to try to take it from them.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    @2good2btrue

Your attachment cracked me up!
  • Really it should have read if he was gone "Michael Jackson's Estate Fortune -- That's How He Rolled". Besides there is I am sure much more possessions such as art work, paintings, collectibles that form part of the Estate but are not listed. I wonder if they are trying to debunk all the theories that MJ was broke. He didn't sell the catelogue so for sure he has money there if nowhere else. Again, the press theorizing that MJ had nothing because he was a supposed drug addict and so on wandering around the world. Did it ever occur to them that maybe he just wanted to travel and see places and spend time with "normal" people and allow his children to experience different cultures?
  • I think she's manipulated, or could be. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Thanks anewfan.....there is also a Desert auto LLC in Dubai... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.uae-business-directory.com/d ... -co-l.html<!-- m -->

And did you notice the reflection in MJ's glasses? Looks like Murray and a Blonde...
  • Whats up with all the "Money" stories today TMZ???

Certainly hinting towards something big here....

Follow the money, and you'll find those responsible...I hope to God that Katherine is not part of this.....

Seems like there is a strong hint towards Katherine being involved in the money somehow.

Where's my straight jacket ...I'm losing it... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Please don't say or even think that!
    Michael adores he's mom he always said that, i'm a mom myself and believe me you give youre life for your baby ,no matter how old your child is.
    Katherine always supported Michael , and Michael LOVES he's mother (Look at BACKS post!!!!!!
  • That's How He Rolls, i think it's about Michael not Katherine.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Really it should have read if he was gone "Michael Jackson's Estate Fortune -- That's How He Rolled". Besides there is I am sure much more possessions such as art work, paintings, collectibles that form part of the Estate but are not listed. I wonder if they are trying to debunk all the theories that MJ was broke. He didn't sell the catelogue so for sure he has money there if nowhere else. Again, the press theorizing that MJ had nothing because he was a supposed drug addict and so on wandering around the world. Did it ever occur to them that maybe he just wanted to travel and see places and spend time with "normal" people and allow his children to experience different cultures?

Yes, I agree with you. I've never gone with the broke, drug addict portrayal.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Yes, this seems to be another step towards changing Michael's image. I think they've been successful so far. People are starting to forget the "child molester" image.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Trouble is, how many people look at TMZ? I don't know anyone in the UK who's ever even heard of them. And most of their articles never filter through to 'serious' media.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    interesting they say hiskids live there ...i thought the two eldest were away at school....
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Really it should have read if he was gone "Michael Jackson's Estate Fortune -- That's How He Rolled". Besides there is I am sure much more possessions such as art work, paintings, collectibles that form part of the Estate but are not listed. I wonder if they are trying to debunk all the theories that MJ was broke. He didn't sell the catelogue so for sure he has money there if nowhere else. Again, the press theorizing that MJ had nothing because he was a supposed drug addict and so on wandering around the world. Did it ever occur to them that maybe he just wanted to travel and see places and spend time with "normal" people and allow his children to experience different cultures?

i think you're right. The previous TMZ article talked about how the MJ Estate cleared up MJ's huge amounts of debt, assuming that MJ was really in debt, gave the public the impression that MJ was broke/bankrupted. However one could be in debt simply because one has not paid up the debt, and this doesn't mean that one did not have the ability to pay up. This must have been MJ's case, since it's been said that his accounts have been mishandled by his manager.
  • Pardon me for saying this but the assests list must just be a very small amount of the assest aquired throughout the years....and a car dealership??? where does that come from???

There is more ... so much more... this is a nutty list of nothing significant I think,,,,, there is soooo much more

2good2betrue hahahahahaha that is a very funny picture <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    curls, TMZ perhaps as you say is not known, but look at that when they publish a story, the media and TMZ repeat what he said actually put TMZ as a source. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2good2btrue, I am strangely attracted to your gum-chewing friend. He may be ugly on the outside (and he is, there's no dispute there) but I'm sure he has a wonderful personality and that's all that matters.
  • Pardon me for saying this but the assests list must just be a very small amount of the assest aquired throughout the years....and a car dealership??? where does that come from???

There is more ... so much more... this is a nutty list of nothing significant I think,,,,, there is soooo much more

2good2betrue hahahahahaha that is a very funny picture <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I saw a video sometime ago where Michael is talking and he mentions that his older brothers, particularly Jackie, I think, loves to work on cars, etc. I am wondering if they do have their own dealership lol....be interesting to see if we can get more information on that car company. Or, this dealership is just another dog bone thrown out to see what we do with it....hmmmm I agree the list of assets is very small in comparison to his investments worldwide.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Expensive Rolls´s, didn´t TMZ report last year they didn´t even have an engine?

This is very partial. Where is all his real estate all over the world, Neverland, art and I am sure he had some more good business deals in his life no one knows about. The catalogue is rumoured to be worht much more than $1 billion. As reported he sold half of his 50%. The catalogue is said to be worth between $6 and $8 billion. That means 25% is wort between $1.5 and $2 billion. So he sold that 25% for around that amount. Where is that money? I am sure he didn't spend it all in that short period of time, he's too smart for that.

And what is with the years 1988, 1990 and 1998? 1988 start of the hoax, 1998 dangerous autograph code, but what about 1990?

Glad to see he's still rollin' though. Nice cars you have Mike! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Almost every story on TMZ is about cars or money...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Almost every story on TMZ is about cars or money...

Did you see the Lindsay Lohan one with the drawings? Is it just me or do those drawings look like Michael's artwork? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm losing it!

Edit: I do see that the artist is Mona Shafer Edwards. Just funny how everything reminds me of MJ. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yay Michael! He is a person who deserves to have money because he gives it away for good causes:)
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Expensive Rolls´s, didn´t TMZ report last year they didn´t even have an engine?

This is very partial. Where is all his real estate all over the world, Neverland, art and I am sure he had some more good business deals in his life no one knows about. The catalogue is rumoured to be worht much more than $1 billion. As reported he sold half of his 50%. The catalogue is said to be worth between $6 and $8 billion. That means 25% is wort between $1.5 and $2 billion. So he sold that 25% for around that amount. Where is that money? I am sure he didn't spend it all in that short period of time, he's too smart for that.

And what is with the years 1988, 1990 and 1998? 1988 start of the hoax, 1998 dangerous autograph code, but what about 1990?

Glad to see he's still rollin' though. Nice cars you have Mike! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The year 1990 could be in this TMZ story as wasn't that the year when he started recording the album "Dangerous" which is very significant to the hoax.....

According to the info on wiki "Dangerous" was recorded from 25 June 1990 ( <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ) to October 29 1991.... <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangerous_(album<!-- m -->)

On a side note ...I think Oct 29th is the date that the TIAI redirects started?