Katherine Jackson: Who Can Live on $26K a Month?

dejavudejavu Posts: 330
edited January 1970 in News
Katherine Jackson can't make it on a $26,000-a-month allowance ... so she's asking for more.

0624-katherine-jackson-ex-1.jpg

TMZ found a judge's order filed yesterday in the Michael Jackson Estate case, in which the judge notes, "Counsel will give notice of proposed action re: adjustment to family allowance for the benefit of Katherine Jackson."

TMZ has already reported Katherine pulls in a temp allowance of $26,804 a month.

The document does not say how much more Katherine wants, but it's pretty ironic since she's making a lot of money on the side.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/23/katherine ... e-jackson/<!-- m -->

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Katherine Jackson: Who Can Live on $26K a Month?

Maybe MJ's been living on 26k a month all this time. Perhaps Katherine's allowance has been going to him. Anything's possible!
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> - my family of 4 lives on LESS than that in a year... time for a career change! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I can live with $ 26,804 per month <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i know i will getr smacked around for this but you do have to consider where they area.
  • i know i will getr smacked around for this but you do have to consider where they area.

it's NOT about where they are; it's simply called --> TALENT; as I keep reminding my children "Practice MAKES Perfect!" L.O.V.E.
  • Once again a weird amount.... $26,804 Why be soooooo specific, even to the cent.?

Why not just report that she received $26k a month...why the specific amount?

This seems odd to me.

So, TMZ are certainly talking alot about MONEY lately...hmmmmm connect the dots.

Oh by the way, I love Katherines dotted shirt

it's NOT about where they are; it's simply called --> TALENT; as I keep reminding my children "Practice MAKES Perfect!" L.O.V.E.

i mean like have you ever watched these hgtv real estate things where a house that would be in the maybe in the 80-100 dollar range in on state or area is like 500thousand in another. that kind of thing.it just cost more to live in some places that others. but then the pay is more.
  • think maybe mama jackson forgot where she came from.?
  • Hey you never know what that money is being used for on a monthly basis.

I know when people here how much my expenses are in a month they fall off the chair (now keep in mind it's no $26K however it is 5 digits).

What they don't realize is that I was supporting 5 other family members on top of the 5 in my own family (including myself) in various ways, giving to charities on a monthly basis, and supporting causes on a one off basis.

People just assume that she is spending it on herself (which she may be, but we don't know for sure)
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Hey you never know what that money is being used for on a monthly basis.

I know when people here how much my expenses are in a month they fall off the chair (now keep in mind it's no $26K however it is 5 digits).

What they don't realize is that I was supporting 5 other family members on top of the 5 in my own family (including myself) in various ways, giving to charities on a monthly basis, and supporting causes on a one off basis.

People just assume that she is spending it on herself (which she may be, but we don't know for sure)

LOL lilwendy, you're not MJ are you??!! (If so you must have a secret wife or a 4th child to make 5 in your family!)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well since Joe doesn't get anything, she might be helping him, and did Jermaine's wife and kids actually move to that condo? If Michael is staying in the house somewhere, there must be hefty security and other staff, and so $26 must have to pay a lot of salaries. Katherine hasn't even bought herself any new clothes as far as we can see.
  • Hey you never know what that money is being used for on a monthly basis.

LOL lilwendy, you're not MJ are you??!! (If so you must have a secret wife or a 4th child to make 5 in your family!)

hahaha well that is one thing I am 777% sure of and that is I AM NOT MJ!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    What I find "ironic" is that Michael's mother has to file an order to get more money.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    If you take that as 2 sets of numbers divided by the comma, add the first set and then add the 2nd set you come up with August of 2012. Or could be 8/12
  • How is it that her allowance is $26K but each of the kids gets $60K ??? I mean if she were struggling, I'm sure the children wouldn't mind her dipping into their allowance. It's not like they're using it right now.

I find this story a bit on the strange side.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I can live on $26K for sure, but someone who is used to $50K a month might get in trouble. Someone that is used to $2000 a month, can't live on $1000 a month. You live to what you earn. It's hard to take steps back.

Maybe Mike is living on $26K a month now and having a hard time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I do wonder what is up with the cars and the $$$ today.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Souza
    did i miss some reading today.

I DID FIND IT. LOL I GET IT NOW LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    [youtube:2al3vfx9]
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    [youtube:7xwv3am8]
    [youtube:2zht4pqi]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

[youtube:15pwsnjk]

• GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    [youtube:3rkrl4zv] <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    [youtube:274inhz6]

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! Everything is money! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • [youtube:3j3hvtd1]